All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 13'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

Though this a relatively short chapter, it was fucking fantastic to see Amanda's corruption take a big leap like that! And I like where you're going with this flashback bit. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah more about his past...

That Amanda sure have some craves... that was hot and interesting, what she will do whe she realizes that was guided on purpuse. And now the asshole its out of jail. I have a little doubt, in the beggining i assume that Nik was either former military or someone in his family was, because its evidently that he doesnt depend solely in his body frame in the fights that he was involved, since that look improbable... do you plan to make him learn martial arts with Anri? maybe its not a plot point important for you, but i do think that some explanation will be helpful, since until now, Nik its showing a good level of tactical and analytical thinking.

Good chapter.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 7 years agoAuthor
Nik's Past

To answer everyone's question, it will be coming in a series of its own. I'm trying to create this series like a book, so you get a sprinkling of Nik's past in this 'book' and then his past gets a whole dedicated run of chapters on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Goodstuff

Really enjoying the series so far. Not enough good reverse-interracial stories out there. I'm really interested to see when you get she-pimp suzy into the lineup. Anyway it's your story, just wanted to say enjoying the story so far keep doin' what you're doin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1358 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES