Whitewash High Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black lawyer did not have long to wait for her kinky fantasy. As she cleaned off her second helping, two more cocks flanked the woman. They were not as fat but they were longer. Idle hands reached out to stroke them off with more vim and vigor as her tongue danced along the used cock. Amanda couldn't tell if the man was still hard as he didn't really decrease in size from cumming but it didn't concern her.

When the second man was satisfied, he too was replaced by a fresh cock. Three fresh, white cocks all full of life and hard for her. It was the ultimate compliment. For the next hour she stayed in the room, sucking and fucking any white cock that popped through the hole. Long, short, fat, thin, she didn't care as long as it was pale. Maybe some were Asian. It didn't bother the black woman as their cocks were white anyways.

Leaving the room, checking that no one was waiting around, she tried to look as presentable as possible. It was hard since there were no towels or tissues in the room. Amanda lost count past two dozen cocks that used her like a fleshlight, and lost count at the number of times she orgasmed in the room. It was a bad thing no one outside the door could tell the difference between her screams of lust and those on the movies. The lineup would never have ended all night.

The same clerk from earlier was on duty, giving her a knowing smirk as she left the store. Amanda wasn't stupid. There was a good chance she had sucked him off and/or he was one of the few that got to fuck her cunt. She didn't care. Being a disgusting deviant helped quench a growing thirst in her body and soul. Inside the car, Amanda fingered herself one final time to get a lick of all the cum pooling in her hole. Giving herself a wink in the rear-view mirror, she drove off back home.

Sometime in the Past

"Hello?" Nik called out in the empty waiting room. "Anyone here?"

The front was dirty and dishevelled filing cabinets lined the walls. It looked more like a run down, sketchy joint from a movie than a primo modeling agency. Nik immediately did not get a good vibe or first impression from the operation. A head stuck outside one of the office doors.

"Oh, konnichiwa, welcome, welcome," the overly happy Japanese man said. "So sorry, my secretary is on her break. Dozo, dozo, come have a seat," he said as he rushed Nik into the office. "Yes, you look good, great, you'll be perfect for the catalogue. Good body, strong body, you'll be perfect. Abs?"

"Uh...yes...but how..."

"Good, good, we need someone with abs," the scout interrupted. "Come, come, we're already late."

Nik didn't move, instead holding his ground.

"Wait, please wait. Slow down. How much am I getting paid?"

"Don't worry about the pay, it'll be fine, don't worry."

"I want to know how much right now or I'm walking out of here," Nik demanded.

"Wait, wait, ummmm, you see, I can't pay you much. Maybe a hundred bucks," he said, putting his hands in a prayer sign towards Nik. "Please, you really do look good and the previous guy ditched me at the last minute."

Nik shrugged. A hundred dollars was a hundred dollars, although he wondered how underpaid he was getting if the man was so desperate.

"Okay, sure. Do I need to sign anything?"

The man's eyes gleamed brightly in a concoction of relief and happiness.

"No, nothing, all under the table. Don't worry, your co-worker is hot, mega hot. She speaks English too. You'll have a fun time."

The scout began prodding Nik to go to the back studio.

"So you said dress suits?"

"Yes, yes, dress suits. Very classy, no problem."

"Your English is very good," Nik commented.

"Thank you, thank you, I used to live in California many years ago."

Inside the studio, a man and woman stood around waiting. The man looked normal enough with a professional camera hanging around his neck and dressed casually. The woman was already in a fancy business suit, looking stunning. Nik never saw such a beautiful woman in his life.

"This is Anri, she will be taking pictures with you. Tanabashi doesn't speak much English so please be patient with him. Okay? Good!"

The scout scurried off back to the offices, not giving Nik a chance to reject him at the last minute.

"Don't worry, he is always like that. Business has been rough."

"Sure, where do I get changed?" he asked Anri.

"The rack is over there, and the changing room behind it. They are all numbered in order. Easy setup."

"I'm Nik, by the way," he said, saying to the girl while nodding at the cameraman. "This is my first time modeling. What about you?"

"A couple here or there. I'm still new too."

Anri had an accent but her pronunciation and grammar were spot on. Nik had no trouble understanding her compared to all of his English speaking co-workers at school.

In a few minutes he came out wearing a suit that fit him perfectly. Length and width, everything hugged him like a supermodel.

"Sanada-san might act a bit weird but his eye for measurements is unmatched," Anri said.

Nik figured Sanada must have been eyeing him up for a while in the gym. He didn't see a notepad but it wouldn't surprise him if the man had a great memory.

"You, stand there. Look, me, okay?" Tanabashi said to Nik in his best English.

Walking over, the white teacher stood next to the beautiful Japanese model. They both moved closer together at the behest of the cameraman, looking deep into the camera. Nik wrapped his arms around the girl's trim waist, hugging her tight. For the next couple hours they were photographed in a variety of positions, alone or together, wearing many different formal attire.

Nik's favorite had to be the tuxedo, living out every man's fantasy of looking like James Bond next to a sexy woman. Whenever they held each other or rubbed bodies closely, they both could feel heat, magnetism between one another. It made the cameraman's work easy as their natural chemistry reduced the need for retakes. Anri translated that the cameraman said they were the easiest pair he worked with in a long time.

"Here you go. All your money like I promised, and a little extra for doing such a good job. Please, please, come again for another shoot. Thank you, thank you," Mr. Sanada said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, sure, it was easy money. Just text me when there is another gig," Nik said.

Sanada bowed and scurried off back to the office with the cameraman to look at all the pictures, leaving the pair alone.

"Got any plans tonight?" Nik boldly asked.

"Nope, free as a bird," she replied.

"I saw a good sushi shop on the way here...Maybe it is good. I don't know, I can't read," he joked.

"Sure, I'm hungry and I do like fish."

"I don't know if they will have an English menu. You might have to read the menu for me," he mentioned, laughing.

"I charge by the hour for translation services," Anri said, winking with a smile.

12