All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 14'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good filler

Not much there, just filler between stuff. Easy to read, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Filler

For once we see Michelle and Nik done some teaching LoL, but anyways nice twist, its obvious that Nik its falling for the girls and viceversa. The only question right bow its, whats gonna happend to Suzy? i dont see Nik taking her in the harem, neither Michelle and Val accepting that because their valoues, even if that sounds ironic, the couple maybe are frustraded and tired of their jobs, but still dont think that they condone that kind of relation between teacher and student.

So Sammy and her older asian boyfriend, yeah thats something i dont see coming. Also the girl with the dragon tattoo (jajaja) its a new addition of the cast? or just someone connected to Gale?.

Good chapter and Happy Holydays for everyone,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I originally only read this for the interracial aspect. But it's actually been getting surprisingly good. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More bad English from the English teacher. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish the chapters were a bit longer.

I have enjoyed reading this series but the chapters read quickly. The earlier segments seemed much longer.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter Length

Thanks for the comment about the chapter lengths. All chapters are around the 5000 word mark, give or take a hundred words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
harem heroines

More chapters. Excellent series. You should make like 50 chapters lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More more more I LOVE this story I check almost every day to see if you've written a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

this is a great series. looking forward to the next chapter. Longing to see how the Suzy story line pans out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1358 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES