Whitewash High Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were a swirl as their ivory and ebony skin intertwined and intermingled together. Anyone watching the former lewd display would be able to feel the aire around the couple change.

"Please, Nik, fuck me softly," she said with panted breath. "Do me softly. Hold me," she asked.

Both of her hands caressed his handsome face, stroking his granite jawline as they stared into each other's eyes. Nik did as she asked, letting each moment feel like sensual bliss. No hard pounding, no bitch breaking, just a feeling of making love under the warm water of the shower.

The switch of emotions made the pair edge instantly with each other. They could see the pleasure in their eyes, see how it affected them. Their relationship was changing. They both knew it the other day but didn't put it into an emotional response until now.

When Nik was in the hospital, both knew that was their fork in the road. Michelle had a choice. All the girls had a choice to make as Nik remained unconscious in the bed. They could leave or stay. Just being a bitch, a fucktoy, would not work anymore. Life was going to get dangerous. People put a contract out on the man. Being with him would mean they would be a target if they were found out. Lust would have said to leave, to accept the best was over and to depart while the going was good. Love had a different answer.

But deep down Michelle wanted to be caught. Just as she said earlier, she was tired of the games. They were smart to keep everything a secret but she was tired of all the lies and deceit within herself. That is why she let her Massa make love to her. Not hardcore sex filled with taboo slurs to get an ahegao level hentai orgasm, but an emotional bond.

So when Nik came inside her, flooding her womb with powerful sperm, she fiercely looked into his eyes so he could look inside her soul. Without words she told him she'd stay with him, through good and bad, the safe days and the dangerous days. Even if someone opened the shower door right now and saw them together, there would be no shame or contemplation. Just a smile that she was with her man.

X

Suzy walked into the gym. It was large, lavish, and high class. Just stepping foot in there made the Mulatto girl feel like she jumped up a couple tax brackets. She walked directly there after school was over. Sammy had another date with the boyfriend and Mistah Cracka-man had a practice to run. All through his class she stayed quiet, only making a comment here or there to keep up appearances.

"I see you took my offer," Gale said, rubbing a towel over her hair.

Suzy gulped at Gale's body. It looked sculpted out of ivory and diamonds. Feminine muscles stretched along the small frame in perfect proportion. Last night, Suzy didn't get a chance to see underneath Gale's clothing. The woman went to bed later than her. Now, in a sports bra and too tight shorts, the teenager got a sense there was more to the Chinagirl than met the eye.

"I had nothing better to do," she said.

"Sure you didn't. Alright, follow me."

Suzy huffed and walked with Gale to the girl's changing room. Above the door was the phrase 'Dreams Are Made, Not Given.'

"Nice quote. I didn't think you were the corny type," Suzy commented, dismissively.

"I only speak the truth, Miss Mulatto. Your locker is number 69."

"Cute."

"I thought so. Put on your gear and meet me downstairs. Your training will begin immediately."

"So why are you doing this again?" Suzy asked.

"Cause I feel like it. Don't know. I just see a little of me in you when I was your age. Maybe if I had some guidance, I wouldn't have turned out like the crazy everyone thinks I am."

Gale shrugged and skipped off.

"Whack job. Chinagirl is loony toons. Totally loony toons," Suzy commented as she stripped.

Inside the locker was a tight top and shorts. Nothing too revealing, just a standard gym outfit. Still, Suzy got a little self-conscious putting it on. She wasn't fat or out-of-shape looking but she didn't think she was a beauty queen either. Just a normal girl.

"Maybe he'll pay more attention to me if I show him I'm like Gale," she whispered, tugging on the top. "If he can be friends with Chinagirl, he can be friends with me too, can't he?"

Walking down to the large gym area, it was filled with everything a gym rat or professional could hope for. Dumbbells of all sizes, every machine in existence, and pictures of models all over the walls. Proudly on display, almost like a shrine, was a cabinet of trophies in the center of the gym. They looked glamorous and prestigious. Atop of them was a picture of Gale, smiling, her body toned and tanned to competition perfection. Each muscle fibre flexed, showing off the pinnacle of human dedication and physical achievement.

"If you want to look like that, Suzy, it'll take a lot of hard work."

"I ain't afraid of hard work, Chinagirl," Suzy retorted.

"Come on, understudy, I'll start you off with the basics," Gale told her in a commanding tone.

"I'm not your understudy."

"Oh yes you are. Do you know how much I charge for personal training sessions? You should be grateful, Suzy. That isn't arrogance that is a fact. Look in the cabinet again. I'm the best at what I do."

Suzy crossed her arms in a prissy manner, looking away, before reluctantly nodding her head.

"Fine, I'm your understudy."

"Good, now sit down here on the mat and follow my lead."

For the next hour, Gale put Suzy through the paces of an intense physical workout. While she looked thin, there was no muscle or conditioning. The girl hit the wall within the first ten minutes, and the fumes ran dry long before the finish line. Weights, cardio, stretching, the whole nine yards. By the end of it, she was sweating like she sprung a thousand leaks and could barely move her muscles. Gale, on the other hand, still had a happy bounce in her step. Compared to Suzy there was limitless stamina coursing through her veins and muscles.

"Has anyone said you look like a man?" Suzy said.

"The mean girls act doesn't work on me, Miss Mulatto. I'm an eleven on the hot scale and we both know it. I give the boys whiplash as I walk down the street."

Suzy huffed again. Gale was a tougher nut to crack. The attitude wasn't working. Most of the girls at school would get pissed or extremely self-conscious if such a comment was made towards them. Gale remained cool, calm, collected. Every insult or taunt sidestepped or deflected.

It wasn't that Suzy was ungrateful for the help, it was a natural defence mechanism. Some would call it an excuse but it helped her survive an abusive mother and home environment. A normal person with a normal life would see an act of kindness as just that, kindness. Suzy saw it as a plot. What would she owe the person? Nothing was given freely. There were always strings. This was why she always pushed people to the extreme, wanting to push them away immediately and prove she was right not to trust them. Some would say it was a self-fulfilling prophecy. She called it safety.

"Come again tomorrow, same time, and I'll keep training you, Suzy," Gale said as she sprayed water on her face.

Gale owned the gym so there was no one to tell her not to break the rules. Off she went to chat with another Asian woman that entered the area. A large dragon tattoo popped out of the woman's back. It looked marvelous but also expensive. A lot of classmates had ink, both good and bad designs, so Suzy had a bit of an amateur eye. The colors were etched in with precision and it was a single, solid picture. No pictures upon pictures, or different designs mixed together. One complete portrait.

The woman was just as fit as Gale but while Gale came off as burnt, this woman had an aire of danger to her. Suzy didn't have an amateur eye when it came to that. Maybe it was an innocent tattoo, or maybe there was more to it, the girl didn't know or care at that moment. With tired, cranky muscles, she went off to shower and go home for the night.

12