All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 16'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good addition

Now that school's out for the year, you going to be writing more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Job!

Please write the Valerie-Michelle seduction (or whatever you want to call it)!

FabGMxFabGMxalmost 7 years ago
Well...

That JJ certainly doesnt have any regard for his own life apparently, dumb asshole, even high price lawyers can protect him this time. Interesting piece of data about Gale's family, im guessing that Nik still doesnt know the full extent of this. That piece about Michelle & Val, that will be hot, like real hot.

Thats for continue and good chapter.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacheralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Backstory

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Michelle/Valerie lesbian fun has been on my radar for a while. It is a matter of 'when' not 'if'.

Gale's family backstory will be fully explored in the 'Rising Sun' series, but more tidbits and teases will be dropped in the main series.

Keep all the comments coming and keep enjoying! Don't forget to check out my Patreon, especially if you are interested in a commission. Link is on my profile bio page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hopefully it so t be so long for the next chapter.

You got me hooked but the space between chapters makes it a bit hard to follow. More please or a longer chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful Chapter, ready for more!

Glad to see another chapter! Please continue this series, and the others you write. I look forward to each story from this author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES