All Comments on 'Whitewash High Ch. 18'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 6 years ago
Ahhh it’s over already

I do look forward to your stories but hate when they end because I have to wait for the next one. Just a side note: Kelly is used in place of Gale often. Was this to be a new characters name or just a typo?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So how long?

Pretty good, kind of intense. Are we going to have to wait 6-8 months for the next installment? That's kind of bogus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great stuff.

Name swap aside (I prefer Kelly to Gale anyway), this was another well written episode. It made good use of the developing background from "WH - Rising Sun" and made effective communication of the oriental mystique in a east meets west backstory, in a similar way to Lustbader's "Ninja" and "Miko".

Good job. Keep it up.

5*

FabGMxFabGMxabout 6 years ago
Aww... so cute.

Well the start was somewhat confusing with the Kelly/Gale thing, but since i already read the prequel, was somewhat easy to see that Gale have some connection to the Yamato clan. Now this chapter reveal another whole level to Gale/Kelly, i mean it was obvious that she was not exactly the most "normal" of the women in Nik life...

Uhm again, while Michelle its somewhat tied in her "marriage" and she and Ray are submissive, Valerie its the other dominant of the group and since Kelly its only submissive to Nik, yeap those two will be buttheading a lot, i can see Kelly "allowing" Nik keep the girls, after all they need the connection with Amanda and Michelle's husband to their plans, but i not sure if she tolerate if they ended up getting pregnant too...

Overall was a great chapter and nice to have another chapter, thanks alot.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
First comment i made never got posted I see.....

Well anyway,. Glad to see you came back to this series, i was wondering what was gonna happen while reading the Rising Sun stuff. I do hope we get to read more about Niks past and all the things that happened after that night in RS Ch.7. just from reading this the transformation he made must have been crazy.

After what happened in RS, him ending with Gale/Kelly just feels right. Keep up the great writing, looking forward to the next chapters.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherabout 6 years agoAuthor
Updates

I’ve been working on following chapters for WWH. Rising Sun will continue as well.

I know some people have found the name switch weird but Kelly is her first name. It is shown in chapter 3 or 4, whichever one was her introduction, when she hands Nik her business card.

More comments and feedback the better. It is the lifeblood of a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love is coming around

Are we starting to see more loving from Nick to his girls? There have been some overtures to that. Glad to see another chapter and hope to keep seeing more!

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

Read while listening to the playlist Traditional Japanese Instrumental Music

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES