All Comments on 'Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 07'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 6 years ago
Poor Anri

That fucking Ueno needs to die horribly by Nik’s hands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

""Looks like your girlfriend is in a dangerous predicament, gaijin," a slithery man(what is a "slithery man"?) commented (as he) walk(ed) through the door(comma) a tape recorder in one hand(no comma) and a hammer in the other."

"A tape recorder in one hand, and a hammer in the other." is not a sentence. Don't you know that? I hope this isn't what you're teaching students. I weep for the future of the English language if it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

Need more soon.... and don't worry about the annoy English teachers... they should get a degree and teach instead of prowling an erotic story site acting all snobby and supieror. Just keep the chapters comung.

FabGMxFabGMxabout 6 years ago
Damn...

That Ueno, surely its a mad rabbid dog, and you only deal with one, putting to sleep. Still poor Anri, then again Nik its afraid of get loose his "other" side and one only can imagine the kind of things that he do in Japan.

Good chapter.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
One thing I was wondering

Are you planning on taking this series right up to the beginning of the main story when he shows up and gets a job at the HS? I guess thats kinda how I envisioned and hoped it was going to happen after going back and rereading all the stories.

Plus after all the rereading and after reading WWH ch 18, I am hoping you come back to this and "finish it", so we get to read about all the stuff Kelly Gale was talking about.

Keep up the great work, still one of the best series on this site.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherabout 6 years agoAuthor

@c4vetteman: Yes, the plan is to end Rising Sun with him beginning Whitewash High. It is the logical ending. In my head, currently, there are two main stories to be told in Rising Sun. One is obviously the revenge story. The second, people need to sluth it out. There is a hint for it around a chapter. I won’t say which chapter of which canon series.

As an aside to non-anon commenters. I do send a hi and answer questions by replying to your Lit feedback email on your profile, so make sure you use a real email and check your spam box.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Sweet, i was hoping that you would say that.

Although now you say there is a "hidden" subplot to find. Welp i guess i got to reread it all over again.... I think I may know what it is, but im not gonna say because you wouldn't tell me I was correct or not anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If only

I wish this site listed ALL tags for a story. Hate shit like this chapter and would've never read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES