All Comments on 'Whitewash High: Rising Sun Ch. 08'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love this story

I just hope the chapters come quicker so i dont miss any.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Awesome

I was wondering when I would see another chapter. Nice addition to bring the some of his background up. The tattoo is a nice touch, its a shame the tattoo is apparently gone in the main series, it would have been cool for it to make an appearance in the main series. Will be interesting to see what gets him involved in the porn scenes themselves and not just "directing".

FabGMxFabGMxabout 6 years ago

That was interesting, i mean from the main series it was obvious about the tatoos and his conection with the yakuza, even his past in the porn industry... everything about Nik past is taking form and youre doing in a credible way. It is a shame that we cannot see the tatoo in the main series but im guessing that erasing after fullfiling his revenge, its a way to cut ties whit his past life.

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 6 years ago
Yes

So good to see another chapter in the next step to Nik’s revenge. Awesome job man. Keep up the great work

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulabout 6 years ago
Liking the road we’re on...

But it’s gonna be a bumpy ride. Have you been in touch with the mods? Will they let you take this as far down the rabbit hole as it needs to go? I know you mentioned HH is on another site because it wasn’t approved. Anyway, I’m hooked like a junkie on dope lol, keep it up.

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherabout 6 years agoAuthor
To ErikTheAwful

The Harem Heroines problem was about who was involved more than what was involved. Rising Sun should be safe. But if something happens I’d post it on my profile and tumblr to update people.

Thanks for the positivity everyone. Keep the comments and feedback coming.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
What could possibly be the reason

For them to keep this series off this site? And why couldn't you put HH on here?

EnglishTeacherEnglishTeacherabout 6 years agoAuthor

@Cvetteman: Celeb non-con is a no go.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Thats odd

Ive only read the first 2 chapters, but I would hardly call those involved celebs. But oh well I guess. I thought for sure I had read a few similar stories on here involving similar characters. Well keep up the great work, it will be interesting to see Dr. Rais story I liked her character alot, she reminded me of someone. And your trek into a new a different section as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES