Whitewash Precinct Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Tanya grasped onto the website with an open mind and heart. It gave her direction in a directionless school environment filled with gangbangers and thugs who got pleasure from wasting other people's valuable time and opportunity. Her school had zero diversity. Except for a token white boy, it was entirely black.

The message board grouped together likeminded people striving for a common goal: Self-Improvement. The group acted like a surrogate family, with established Diamond Dolls taking the roles of older sisters for the new girls. Something mundane as learning a math equation got instantly answered by a Latina subscriber. Fitness videos had their own section, dominated by an Asian woman with world championships under her belt. Any question that could be thought of had an answer for it.

Tanya took this community to heart. She had no father, a gangbanger brother, and a mother who lived off welfare and happily lazed around. The community filled a void inside her soul. Fashion tips made her the talk of the school, inside and outside the classroom. Some of the brothas tried to get in her pants but she turned them down, each and every time. But some threw insults because she spoke like an Oreo. She took gym class more seriously, using the fitness room and joining the cheer team to get into the best shape of her life. Senior year was her coming out ceremony. Eighteen and legal for any white man to pursue her.

But she still kept her head in the books so she could join the police force. The school had a career fair. Big business, sports academies, the military and police force all came out with decorative booths. Not many students were scoutable for big business, bad grades and all, but the army and police always needed fresh recruits.

Tanya remembered the hunky officer who sat in the police booth. Calm, cool, collected. He sat there at ease in a hostile environment. A white cop in a sea of black rage. More than once a gangbanger would try and get a rise out of him, shouting 'fuck the police', or 'pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon'. The officer sat there, professional, and continued his talk with any wandering student interested in law enforcement. Tanya looked on and listened in on the conversations.

"Paid training, so you're making cash right out of high school. Once you graduate, you've got a career with a lot of advancement in different directions. Vice, white collar, teach at the academy, or even a captain's position. The Mayor has been instituting a lot of diversity programs for women, especially black women. Meet the basic qualifications and you're in."

Tanya couldn't help but fantasize, undressing the officer in her head. She imagined her hair getting yanked, ass slapped, and fucked hard. Whites were a minority in Ebony city. No one went to the cracker side of town unless they had a good reason. But rumor was that whites were hung, like horse hung. She knew porn was a myth, that all those guys were handpicked because they already had huge cocks. But she kept hearing stories of even normal, average crackers packing real heat in their pants.

"Here, take some brochures. Here is my business card. Any questions you don't understand or just want to chat more about a possible career, give me a call," he finished, flashing a charming smile.

Tanya waited for the crowd to disperse before grabbing one of the brochures and giving it a look.

"Think you have what it takes?" the cop asked Tanya

"Huh? Oh, uh, maybe. I wanted to see what it was all about. Haven't decided what I'll be doing yet after high school."

"Got good grades? Can you run a mile without dying? Think you can handle working in minority and crime infested neighborhoods?"

"Sure, yeah, and I don't know. Being a cop is dangerous work. The uniform looks hot but I don't know how I'd fair getting shot at."

He picked up a business card and handed it to her.

"Give it a thought. You were hovering around for the sales pitch. My number is there. Give me a call whenever. End of next month is the cutoff date for the upcoming class."

"I can, like, give you a call at any time?"

"Yeah, I work at the precinct in this area as the community outreach officer for recruiting and minority affairs. There is also a small, quiet coffee shop near my workplace for potential recruits wanting to hash over their application in-person instead of on the phone."

She subconsciously blushed. It was obvious his intention focused on the job and legitimate reasons, but Tanya's mind couldn't help quickly think of lewd and dirty possibilities.

"Everything okay, miss?" the officer asked.

"Oh, ye...yeah. Thanks. I might take you up on that offer. I need to get to my next class."

Tanya quickly walked off, clutching the card like gold. Juices leaked down her inner thighs, and if someone saw her skin, the soft, ebony chocolate would be glistening.

Later that night, Tanya sat in her room alone, laying the bed with the laptop open to the Diamond Doll's chat room.

TanYa: So I met this cop today at my school. Total hunk but I was too shy to make a move.

AsianSensation: Poor thing. Get his number at least?

BlkGurlNYC: Fuck the Police! ;)

TanYa: Yeah, got his business card.

BlkGurlNYC: Make a move.

LatinaHeat: I love a man in uniform. Their gun is always cocked and ready for action.

AsianSensation: Just give him a call. Guy's don't like dead fish.

GreekGoddess: Hey Asian, finish the latest fitness video yet?

AsianSensation: Will be up Friday.

GreekGoddess: My abs hurt like hell now thanks to you.

AsianSensation: Daddy going to kiss it better for you?

GreekGoddess: Always!

TanYa: Think I should call him?

BlkGurlNYC: If you won't, I will. Police love my black holes. I gladly pay a lot of reparations to them.

TanYa: Blushes

AsianSensation: If you don't call him, some other nymph will. Where are you at?

TanYa: Uh, I'd rather not say...

RussiaWithLove: Anyone check out the newest scene? Must have saved up for a week to jizz that much.

RussiaWithLove: BTW, heard The Tower is coming out of retirement. Porn boards are buzzing about it.

BlkGurlNYC: Nah, no way he is coming back. He got married.

RussiaWithLove: Maybe that's his new co-star?

LatinaHeat: Anyone see the big news on the TV about Ebony City?

AsianSensation: I've been in the gym all day doing vids. What happened?

LatinaHeat: Some freak went on a rape spree. Says he knocked up a couple dozen women.

RussiaWithLove: They always catch those guys. They should be happy to be carrying white kids.

LatinaHeat: Shit! Oreo Girl and Wonder Negress is fighting him. This looks hot.

TanYa: Where is it happening here?

LatinaHeat: You live there?

TanYa: Shit, I didn't mean to say that...

AsianSensation: No one cares, TanYa. No one is going to out you.

LatinaHeat: Turn to channel 669. The fighting is pretty brutal.

LatinaHeat: Wow, he has Wonder Negress' face pushed into his crotch.

BornToBeWhitewashed: Aren't they upholders of truth, justice, and the ebony way?

LatinaHeat: With the names they have? Please. They run white trains daily, have to.

AsianSenation: Hey Greek, what body part do you want a video on next? Don't you have Nationals coming soon?

TanYa: So...ummm...do you think I should make a move on the cop?

BlkGurlNYC: Fuck the Police!

LatinaHeat: NYC just answered your question. See the outline in his pants? A border guard gave me a rough pat down when I entered the country. My pussy quivered. What good girl doesn't like a uniform?

GreekGoddess: Need to work on my butt. Always been my weakness.

AsianSensation: Daddy has a fine ass on TV. I turned it on, LH. He is using those two Negress' like he already bought them.

LatinaHeat: I know, right? That is so much pipe they are sucking down.

TanYa: Uh, thanks everyone.

X

Sitting in her squad car, drenched like a fucksleeve, Tanya shook off the day dream. She thought back to how much mousier she used to be before joining the force. Of course, she still kept up-to-date on the Diamond Dolls site. In fact...SNAP!...her current look and attire would make for a wonderful first posting on her personal blog.

Officer Tanya White checked the mirrors to make sure no cars were coming, and then proceeded home to clean up. White man's cum sponge she might be, but even she had personal hygienic standards. It wouldn't be fair to the others to use a body leaking twelve hour cum and smelling like a bordello. All those poor crackers in her sector deserved someone fresh to accommodate their desires. It sent a delightful tingle in her cunt wondering if Officer Sanchez made hobo duty their first tour.

12