All Comments on 'Who Are You?'

by PapaRomantic

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nice one :)

JessicaMandellaJessicaMandellaover 6 years ago
Please pay attention, Papa Romantic.

You're a good writer. You write well. This story is a perfect Loving Wives story. It's loving. The reason the haters are coming out of the woodwork against you is that you have shown what love looks like. When you cast the light like that, the roaches here don't need to scatter and hide, because they hide behind their computer keyboards. Instead, they try to shoot out the light bulb. They will tell you you're not a good writer. I'd pay money for your story, it's that good. The simple truth is what we've read all along, in this cosmic chess match of love against hate. You are love, so you are the light. They hate the light because their deeds are evil. Hate makes them stupid, and robs them of imagination. Those who like your stuff are those who have known love. Those who don't haven't. They judge themselves, not you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

..Just different. The shoe is quite firmly on the other foot in this LW story. Not entirely my cup of tea but it certainly qualified as "Loving" without any irony intended. Hats off for the originalty and for subverting the usual expected betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stimulates thought

First, plaudits for taking on an unusual LW scenario. I haven't read such before. For me, it got me to thinking about the psychology of Kim, the wife, and her evident desire, if not compulsion, to design, engineer and facilitate her husband's "affair" with another women, a friend no less. It got me pondering various questions: could this happen? What about this would an apparently "normal" wife find so compelling? So sexually exciting? Would this be something that was an artifact of some unusual upbringing, and thus confined to few women? What kind of pre- or post-married experiences would implant such a scenario in the brain's pleasure center? Etc. I can't imagine this, but as varied as human beings are, I can imagine that some faithful wife is imagining such a scene right now. P. S. Good writing, but rushed over in places and a few minor typos. If you do a revision, maybe consider expanding to include Kim's reactions to being left at home, getting the photos, etc. That part was not well developed. Many thanks for the stimulation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad and disgusting

an amoral story 0* !

MARC.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
AFTER SO MANY YEARS

one would think and hope.....that they know one another in all phases of a relationship, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
I Won't Score

Because I couldn't get past the first page.

I'm sure that her concern for his lack of other women is because she feels her lack of other men.

I did skim a little further, and supposedly that's not the case. If that remains true, then this is just a willing cuckqueen story, and given my distaste for willing cuckold stories I feel I must be consistent.

I wish it were shorter, but I'm not going to take the time to read eight pages of a story that I can't see being anything but offensive.

OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggerover 6 years ago
Interesting

This was well written and caused me, too, to consider the possibilities, causes, and outcomes from something like this. Though I’m not sure there are any women out there quite THAT secure in their marriage, the Loving Wife here was mostly believable.

The husband’s concern for his marriage was well done, as well.

In any case, it was a fun, thought provoking read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"We need to talk"

And he immediately thinks she's having an affair? Holy Jump-To-Conclusions Batman.

When my wife says that, I immediately wonder what I did wrong. The fuck is wrong with authors?

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
You are here, Anonymous, not in the real world

In the wondrous land of Loving Wives, "We need to talk" can only mean one thing.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story isn't over, not by a long shot.

Turn up your kink meter and continue the story. The perfect marriage hits a snag. Menopause. He can't stop thinking about Roni, and in a perfect storm the wife is out of town when Roni is raped by her new love and he feels duty bound to rescue her, finally finishing falling in love with her. Gives wife ultimatum to move Roni in or leave and end perfect marriage. Etc etc etc

Flat_OutFlat_Outover 6 years ago
Just like Jessica Mandella said . . .

Just like Jessica Mandella said You're a good writer. You write well. I got to the end of what I though it was a well written, erotic story and found all these hateful comments and I simply don't understand it.

I don't know why Literotica allow anonymous comments??

To all the haters, I gave it 5 *s. I can't imagine what you anonymous people are doing here? If you are so offended by it then don't read it. There are plenty of stories in 'Loving Wives' that I don't like and if it is dull and poorly written I simply stop reading. My taste has changed over the last few months and developed. I appreciate the effort many writers put in. These are fantasy stories and we are all motivated by different things we find erotic or that we respond to. When I find a writer that I enjoy then I read heaps of their stories.

But for all you 'anonymous' readers - I would really like t see what you believe is a good story - start leaving recommendations so we can see what you 'get off on' And stop hiding like cowards!

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Trusting

Sharing is not most peoples cup of tea but it was discussed ahead of time. It also stopped before it created a problem and Roni got married because she felt self worth.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
A really good story.

It might have been a tad long, but I still enjoyed it. A good representation of 2-people who really are in love. I don't know where it's written that you can't be in love with more than 1-person at a time. I'm here to tell you "yes you can." It's happened to me. Good dialog and descriptions of the build up to mind bending orgasms. A very erotic story. Don't worry about the "haters." They simply can't help themselves. Bless their hearts !! A 4. As one other commenter said, would like to have heard the wives thoughts waiting for hubby to come home. Please keep writing. Thanks.😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It did nothing for me.

4* for the good writing and the attempt to be reasonably original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Flat_Out

Because over 90 per cent of readers do not have profiles is one reason. Another is anons comment by author choic.

Finally is your name actually flat out. Pretty anonymous to my mind.

Tell you what-set up profile with your actual name

Then in your profile give everyone your contact details and home address.

Lordslamdawgg has profile and is widely viewed by numerous authors including many legends as a bleepity bleep. If that pontificating pussilanimous prig is allowed by this site then anyone should be.

Oh, and author's can delete any comments they want to erase.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Enjoyable, Unique, Well Done

Thanks for sharing your talents.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NO ONE CAN SAY....THEY KNOW WHAT WOULD/COULD HAPPEN BEFORE THE INCIDENT

they might know/guess/want but the rest is wishful thinking unverified, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

I think I'd give Kim the choice of either no friggin fantasy or divorce as-soon-as she brought up her stupid idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Turnabout!

Well done.

I am having a bit of a chuckle as I notice no one in all caps screaming "CUCKQUEAN SHIT" and suggesting you kill yourself. LOL

Frankly I was expecting a set up. Kept saying this can't end well.......

JimC

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Thanks to sbrooks103x and PapaRomantic

I often read the comments on especially long stories to obtain an idea of the storyline.

In this case sbrooks103x's comment indicated the story was probably about a willing cuckqueen and PapaRomantic was considerate enough not to delete it.

I too, am uninterested in willing cuckold stories. I find them pathetic rather than erotic regardless of the gender of the cuckcold. So now I'll simply read the last page or two to confirm the storyline. If sbrooks103x is in error I'll probably read the whole story and rate it since many commenters have indicated the author is quite talented. I hope the talent wasn't wasted on willing cuck drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very glad I found your stories, what a well-written piece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story.

I read the comments to this story and they remind me of the differences in people. Some people like long buildups in their stories and others don't want it as short as possible.

Some people like only male/female sex and others want alternative forms of sex. If you don't like a story, read something that suits your desires.

This story is very good and an exciting new take in the Loving Wife catagory of stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well

Didn’t even continue past the first chapter, really enjoy your writing. But, as soon he even considered what she asked it was over. No need to waste anymore of my time with where this story was headed,

Like I said in the header, WELL..............Thanks but no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well written and interesting plot. but ...

... "between she and I" really irritates. Sorry!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

Was waiting for the plot twist and it never came. I thought that Kim might have a brain tumor getting Danny setup for her replacement OR that Kim and Roni became Bi and wanted Danny to be their meat in their sandwich.

As is it's a 3* and way too long with too much minutia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
eh, I'd have gone for the brass ring

had Roni move in full time and fucked them both senseless

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I do admit

That I am with KRD19254:

I was expecting and accepting the incurable disease twist for a happily ever after ending,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that was a waste of time

And boring as hell.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Beautiful!

Thank you for writing this beautiful story. It wasn't crass, like a lot of stories on here. It was about love and emotion and the way you told the wife's emotions, and also Daniels was... just exquisite.

The only thing I would say that is that there were a couple of errors in the writing that distracted from the story - but get a good editor and that can be fixed.

Thank you again - this story really touched me. I look forward to reading more from you. <3

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Can you say stupid as hell

One of the stupidest damn stories ever

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

One of the author's worst stories, makes.me.wonder why he is a favorite.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Finally a story with a happy ending.. hubby uses his brain..puts his wife and marriage first ...much to lengthy but loved the story

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

5/5!!!!! No angst, ennui or painful memories!!! ALL Win!

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Ok story, high on sone mens fantasy list i suppose. Likelyhood is low though, adult stars Brandi Love or Janet Mason but most of us couldn’t do this

hicountryriderhicountryrideralmost 3 years ago

Point number one, One of the 1st things they considered would be evolving emotional attachment with the other woman. This is not about just sex for fun.

His wife was truly foolish to think that Minnesota I think that Minnesota is that they can compartment live the due and that we don't equate the same thing and our hearts. Truly I'm so sick of this demonism shit that I can vomit.

Point two, I counted 19 times that you went out of your way to make note to the reader that this was an interracial fuck. Has such he used this as a political platform which really really angered me.

You are rural structural framework was interesting but the story taken in Toto was a disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TL:DR it all. Rambling load of nonesense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WORDY

I got maybe a fourth of the way down page one, realized it was taking several paragraphs to cover a thought, and just quit.

WAY too verbose for me.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Kim is dam lucky that Daniel wasn't truly on board with this whole fantasy of hers and loved her enough after the Roni encounter to call a halt to the bad idea. It ended well because Daniel was a caring loving husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have now read all your submissions. I cannot take away from your writing because it is accomplished and enjoyable. But some of your story themes such as this one, just do not sit well with me and leave PLAUSIBILITY behind. You have written really good tales I am sorry that the last one I read is disappointing. Stay realistic and plausible that's one of your strengths.Long documented sex distracts from the flow and story. You can get the point across in paragraphs instead of pages.. JZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave it a five, but...

This story should be read as a warning!!!

An earlier commentator pointed out only Daniel saved the marriage from the coming train wreck.

The author showed how dangerous playing around with infidelity is (and it was infidelity!)

Another commentator called in the story implausible. I think that is correct. I think that 999 times in a 1000 the result would be catastrophic. People, don't play with fire. The behaviour is too addictive. It will lead to broken lives.

The Hoary Cleric, a guest at this site.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

Guys, just don't play with fire. Be GRATEFUL for your relationship, what you have together with your partner. Don't mourn the things you don't have, because you simply cannot have EVERYTHING -- that sort of thing doesn't exist, even in fiction -- not even Bruce Wayne has everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some stories need to be told. This isn't one of them. When she says, "But more than anything, I still want you to fuck another woman, and I want to see it happen." he needs to say, "Well, that's not going to happen." End of story.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

i like this one was reverse cuck. Doesn't make me feel better about cuck, but it didn't make me feel sick either. 4/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wouldn't trust that woman ever again.

A woman never do anything without a plan, often only for their own gain

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too redundant to the point of being boring. Story have been 3 pages max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much problems with the feelings this story. I had hoped Kim and Roni would be more together, like all 3 sleeping together. I didn't really like Daniel visiting Roni without Kim.

I loved the beginning where Roni went to Kim and kissed her and gave his cum to her. He could have done the same after Oral Sex with Roni. But it wasn't be.

The story like previous anonymous said, could have been a little bit shorter. Al though the end is okay, I feel more confused than happy to read this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed what for me is an original story and plot line. Well crafted with a plot that pulled the reader along, wondering what's going to happen next. Thanks for the time and effort it took to deliver this unusual (unique?) story and its distinctive characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hey stupid set a mirror next to the bed ,she can watch you fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story for the most part. There were very few mistakes in spelling and grammar and the pacing was good. As for the storyline; well frankly I thought it was preposterous. I’ve heard that there are men who fantasize about seeing their wife’s screwed by other men but I don’t remember hearing of a woman enjoying seeing her husband screw another woman. I suppose it must exist .

As 99% of husbands would have thought, I saw a massive chasm opening before me. This is a trick, it’s because she’s already cheated, she wants to turn me into a cuck, she going to blackmail me with the photos to force me into giving her a hall pass or worse still, her fantasies are going to turn to me having gay sex..

Apparently not. Not sure it would happen. Too weird.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Good story. Ended nothing like I thought it would and the husband was the star of this show. He was smart enough not to succumb to an ego trip. He probably saved his marriage. The wife is a different animal altogether, she is a freak. I wonder who she will recruit for him to fuck. I hope a second chapter is coming or someone does an add on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Well, that happens to me all the time" said absolutely no one. A bit far-fetched, but that's what fiction is for. You're a wonderful, imaginative story teller. Please keep sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
NFW!

Me, I'd see a lawyer and get divorce papers. When it came time bonk Kim, I'd tell the soon to be ex, she only had to sign these papers and I'd give her, her dream of watching me bonk another woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hoped looking at the floor would at least allow me time to get my mind straight. FLOOR this time he looked down, the next time he looked down at the ground ( as in Earth?? )

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good editor could rip the 3K-4K excess verbiage and make a decent story out of it. That first scene, alone, was difficult to read. Too many of these contributors write like they are right there on the spectrum. Sheeeesh.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To each their own. Without the husband reining things in, their marriage would have eventually crashed and burned. Lim was too much wrapped up in her cuckquean fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Yeah I hate when my partner comes to me and tells me to fuck other women to satisfy her fantasies" - no one, ever. No but seriously, it's one of those things that sounds great on paper for most guys but it will inevitably cause problems. This story did a good job of illustrating that I think.

This was certainly different from the usual flavours of LW I've come across and it was interesting to see how it developed. And yeah, it's likely most guys, if not (almost?) all, would accept such an offer when presented. But it's a dangerous game to play though it's hard to see through lust-filled eyes. Personally I don't think I could go through with. I have my reasons.

ReadyOneReadyOne4 months ago

1. Story needs to be tightened up 30%

2. I would have liked to see them become a threesome, but it's PapaRomantic's story and supposedly about quckqueening.

3. He could have done more to support he fantasy especially during his time with Roni

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shows the pitfalls oof giving into a spouse's fantasy to include others in their bed even if it appears to be to the sexual benefit of the other spouse. So often done in a cuckolding scenario, this was a bit of a fewsh take with some mature insights into the emotional wear and tear on the marriage. Sex is much ore than just sex to a married couple. Beware what you fantasize about...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPapaRomantic@PapaRomantic
I enjoy writing, but I am new to the erotic genre. I especially enjoy comments from readers telling me that they like my submissions, as well as constructive criticism, so I can become a better writer. All of my works are fiction - just fun for me and hopefully for you! I a...