All Comments on 'Who Captures Who?'

by Oz1999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 10 years ago
Who Captures Whom?

The romantic connection is emphasized in this story. And I don't mind mother and son confessing their eternal love for each other. But it seems silly for them to make an exclusive commitment to each other. A mother would also want a full life for her child. She would want her child to be a father, and not necessarily the Grandmother of her own children, by getting pregnant by her son. Eighteen is fairly young to be thinking about your first child, and 43 is a little old to be thinking of having a second.

It might make for an interesting sequel, for mom to be searching for a romantic partner for her son (a possible wife), especially one who would also be open to the romantic and sexual relationship that is now so fundamental to their mother/son dynamic. What sort of woman could fill that role? And where could they find her? Would it be a young woman who was already in an incestuos relationship with her father? Would it be a bisexual colleague who has been already making sexual overtures toward mom? Would the son be open to mom's suggestions, or would he feel rejected by her for suggesting he should find someone else?

This is a good start. I think this fantasy deserves another chapter!

ekim22ekim22about 10 years ago
Yea~!

great job! Thanks for writing this!

FunnbusterFunnbusterabout 10 years ago

Wow, That was a good read.

B4dgerch7B4dgerch7about 10 years ago
Wow

Great story well written. Please let there be a follow up.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 10 years ago
Are you fucking kidding me

The get to the room and set her on the bed... He talks to her for 5 more paragraphs telling her... get a fucking life... Plus why does he then call her mother....You ruined the mood... started with such promise... After he got all emotional and turned into a woman himself I had to stop reading

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

It's a good story but a little wordy. As it's just the two of them in the room, it wasn't necessary to constantly identify her by her name. There wasn't anybody else he could be talking about.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
Hmmm, quite wordy where it needn't be, and sadly grammatically very fractured.

What to say? It was 'ok' at best. However though, your grammar is appalling, and it spoiled this rushed story for me. Your sentences were so fractured I had to keep re-reading pieces to fully capture your thoughts. Then there was some nonsense chit-chat from an old gentleman in the lift. Then once inside the bedroom instead of this lusty 18 year-old getting his 'rocks off' he turned into a wimp and started spouting love and devotion for his mother, or Jen!!!. Really? I dont think so. I'll admit I've read worse, but having said that, I think you do have potential. Try again with less rush, less silly gushy spoutings, and tidy up your grammar, 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2 stars

Who fucking talks like that.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I guess that they were only human and were overflowing with their feelings.

I was impressed with their emotions, perhaps a bit over-the top (as they say) but I will give the author credit for feelings and it seems to me that he actually loves his mother in the manner he has created. And that she loves him in the same way, who knows?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a well written, sensual incestuous love story. In my mind, the adoration, respect, and passionate intimacy between mother and son represents the best of a incestuous love affair between equals who are truly self-aware and secure in their respective id and ego. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much bull shit comments I thought it was an awesome love story and you should have continued with more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful love story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous