All Comments on 'Who Do You Believe?'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just saying

Had to be obvious to husband how much wife enjoyed cheating on him

Especially with Michael

Doubt if he could have trusted her again.

If I was guy with wife who really enjoyed other men and had so easily believed the lies I would have divorced her then after getting fifty million-why agree to 26 leaving 24 on table when only 4 went to other wives-I would have time of my life for rest of my life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
strange

His wife really enjoys cheating on him with multiple men without even giving him chance to prove his innocence. Despite her supposedly not wanting to have sex with last guy, within seconds she forgot about husband, the planned setup, and was relishing his every thrust and hoping round two would be quick in coming.

Husband did not need the actual penetration for evidence, even if he did once the penile head had entered, he could have began assault.

The wife was too easily swayed for her not to have been playing to cheat at some future point. If not she would have confronted husband when rumors first started.

True is only fantasy but as others suggested, I would have divorced wife but timed lawsuit for after that settlement. He would have garnered much more because the blackmail had destroyed his marriage.

Of course he has lifetime supply of wildcards and the money to find and seduce them!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
A TRILOGY OF BETRAYAL AND STUPIDITY

and a wife wants a do over and a time out, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupi story. Stupid people.Are people (wife) really that stupid?

And are men that forgiving.?

Storyline was as lane as they come. Dont bother reading this one folks. It was as stupid as the lead female

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF????!

This was fucking mental.

"Just after Michael had penetrated, he started to intervene and then thought it would be totally frustrating to Terry now if she couldn't come to orgasm. Vic also knew that he couldn't enter her while the visions remained in his head. He softly cursed himself for setting this up and then allowing it to happen. He finally decided the only fair thing for Terry was to let Michael finish the job since he knew he wouldn't be able to."

They were trapping a fucking rapist, nor organising a free for all orgy.

Un-fucking believeable!

Nothing but female fantasy drivel. There should be a disclaimer for cucky beta male female dross fantasy.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Couldn't

Just couldn't get into this one. You write well, but this was too much even for a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awful

Who could find this believable...idiotic, fucktard wife and cuck-psycho husband. This is, without doubt, the worst plotted revenge sex story I have ever read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No, the story went to stupid

"When she asked if she was to allow Michael to penetrate her, Vic told her she was."

How absurd! Did the author get off on this particular bit of stupid? First, he was trying to save the marriage, not sink it. Second, it was completely unnecessary. Third, it actually undermines their legal case. What stupid trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
News paper report 8 months later.

(Vic's thoughts are in brackets as he reads the news report.)

The Police report another severe mugging in town last night.

This brings to 10 the number of muggings perpetrated by this gang of 5 men. The gang surrounds the victim and take turns beating the victim.

Several victims have lost one or both of there testicles and four now have to urinate with the assistance of catheterisation. (Michael, Larry, and two other arseholes)

The latest victim (Mel) was found in an alley downtown with several broken bones and severe damage to the groin region. Doctors had to remove both his testicles and have tried to save his penis.

All the victims have in common is they all worked for the same company and were dismissed as a result of a sex ring scandal reported by this paper at the time.

The victims include the CEO of the company (he knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it) the former CFO several former VP's and other senior managers.

The latest mugging victim was the manager of the woman who was tricked into becoming a sexual slave for the management of the firm. (I know this is unfair on Terry as she only had sex with 3 of them but we did say we would protect the other women).

Police have no leads or suspects and request any member of the public with information to please come forward.

(The husbands of the other 4 women were incredibly pissed when Terry and I talked to them. They wanted revenge immediately but I convinced them to wait. What an interesting bunch we are. One is a former Marine Force Recon member, another was a Navy Seal, the third was an Army Ranger, the 4th is a member of an outlaw motorcycle club and then little old me. There were several weeks of reconnaissance before we moved on each scumbag. Then when we were ready to move each arsehole was disabled quickly and efficiently and the hurt began. I took great pleasure in kicking Michael, Larry and Mel in the groin till they were a bloody pulp. The final count was 14 testicles, 20 knee caps, 8 jaws and 52 ribs. Jenny loved reading these articles and always said they got what they deserved. She will really enjoy this latest article. Anyway time to go to work)

12 months later there were no further reports about the gang of 5 mugging people and the cases went cold.

ctdansctdansover 4 years ago
Oh well

I guess some guys like staying married to a slut wife with mental and anger management issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Slut or mindless, either way, he needs to divorce the moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Doesn't make sense. The last 2 pages must have been written while drinking.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Yeah, I liked it but Vic should never have let Michael screw his wife, his excuse was trite he was being a vengeful ass to let it continue.

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

One dumb wife. Husband is little better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What strange madness lurks in the minds of some who walk among us

The author's depiction of what constituted an appropriate response from the MC toward his wife and his work colleagues is mind boggling: He wanted his wife to be penetrated vaginally by Michael? It would not be fair to his wife if he did not allow Michael to continue the intercourse until both participants had orgasmed, especially with no condom in use? The indignity of having sex with Michael, which she actually enjoyed, was all the penance the MC needed from the wife?

That any man could have these thoughts is sadly bewildering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid on so many levels...

1. A football game from the start to the beginning of the 3rd quarter is 1 1/2 typically, not 30 mins!!

2. Why on fucking earth would you need more evidence against the CFO dude after the taped conversation with Mel and then the taped conversation when he entered the Vic’s house? You don’t need photos on him fucking the wife. This isn’t a divorce situation. You need to show it’s blackmail and you already had that with the shit from Mels file.

I could go on but what’s the point...Sorry, but you have to do better on your details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She never gave her husband a chance .... Guess what he is still married to her ... Way to go Cluck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I KNOW I have read this story before - almost word for word!

If this is a re-post then the author better make this known quickly because right now this seems like out and out plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To the anon accusing of plagiarism: You do realize this story has. Even on Literotica for 19 freakin' years don't you?! If you've been here for nearly TWO DECADES, there is a chance you might have read a few stories but have forgotten their titles.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Page 1

Blah, blah, blah. Dump her. Leave a note saying I never cheated, you now disgust me and you will be served soon using the pics your dumb ass gave me. EOS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was u must say really disgusting in SOO many levels!!! I have no idea BlBones was into this sort of pleasures…well what can I say!….

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many problems .no one in this story is at all sympathetic. Vic is lame and the stupid "rationale" for not intervening sooner with Michael is that he didn't want his cheating wife to miss out on an orgasm because she would be frustrated. WTF?? I try to avoid throwing the word "cuck" around but here there is no other way to describe a husband who would do that. Luring Michael in to fuck his wife is gratuitous and in terms of a successful civil case, it is wholly unnecessary. There was ample evidence that Michael was part of the blackmail ring; at most, getting him to strip and then be ready to fuck Terry is more than enough for a civil case. Honestly, she probably legally consented to having sex with Michael because she and Vic could have stopped Michael at any time and they chose not to. Again, cuck shit to not protect the wife from unwanted sexual intercourse. ANd does anyone think thatboth Michael and Lenny would not have reported matters to the police after the beatings that vic administered. His pathetic "alibi", a cell-phone call with his father, never would have held up once it was known that Vic was aware that Lenny had consensual sex with Terry. (Yes, I know her consent was procured under false pretenses but no prosecutor ever would have charged the initial sexual acts with Lenny since she rather quickly both consented to it and if she were honest, enjoyed the sex and fucked him multiple times for the pleasure she was getting).

The author clearly wanted to tell a story about a willing cuckold but did not want the usual obloquy that Anons dish out to cuckold afficionados in the LW category. So he came up with a truly stupid and implausible story line and deprived me and hundreds of others of some minutes of our lives by presenting this tripe for public reading. 1* only because there is nothing lower than I can give.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

" Her fucking the three men was the least of the hurt and Vic seemed to put it behind him fairly quickly."

Yeah, not buying that in any shape or form. Husband must love being in an abusive relationship and is a codependent. Any stable man would have walked away right at the being and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick! And I am not talking about the characters. Scanned through the story when I realized what was happening. Last page told all. Another cuck writer ingrained in LW category

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

I tried to read it. I was unable to maintain any interest after the first page. Clunky.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story. I was glad that Vic and Terry were able to stay married. I was concerned that Terry might have wanted to fuck other men after she was taken advantage of by Mel and Lenny. But she stayed true to Vic. I really enjoyed the story and I give the story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is some gross cuck shit. "Their love was still intact". What a load of horseshit.

1st zhe doesn't trust him enough to openly talk to him. 2nd openly betrays him multiple times, both by lying and sleeping with other men. And 3rd, she enjoyed that horrendous, terrifying so called rape. You manages to paint the picture of a cumslut whorewife.

Him, he's just a stupid shithead cuck, and you, you're just as bad. Why are you romanticising betrayal, dishonesty and complete lack of morals? Clearly, there's something wrong in your head, the question is just how big is that something.

Then there are the idiots that say stupid srudd like "i was so glad vic and terry we able to stay married". Horseshit olympics!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bloody ridiculous ending…….but then again, a bloody ridiculous story altogether.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

they stayed married. bullshit. wife cheated and enjoyed bitch even got double teamed theres no way they stay married.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I believe she is a whore and her hubby a bonafide cuck. What I can't believe is how the author tried to show them as anything other than that, with that shitty ending monologue. Either his characters are delusional or he is.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great save two things. First, extortion to force sex is a felony,in Calif, at least and [2yrs/100k]

The the wronged party must bring the complaint to the police. With evidence their will be a trial so the Law Suit was a better means of retribution.

The woman would have shown "proof" to her husband[Lit license is appropriate here].

Doubt hubby would have let sex go on so she could cum, but, OK,Lit License OK here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not one of your better ones, completely unbelievable. Yes, I know it's fiction, but that doesn't mean it can be bad fiction. I've read some of your other stories and enjoyed them, this one missed the mark. Show me a man who looks at photos or videos of his wife having sex with another guy and thinks the marriage isn't over and I'll show you his lobotomy scar.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

What a losd of horseshit,!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous