Who I Am Before I Was Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all stood in silence, Slayer and Vampire communicating merely through eye contact. But the unspoken words weighed heavy on the silence, until Buffy spoke up, "I thought you were leaving."

Angelus grunted, "Yes, I suppose I do have things to do. Actually, come to think of it, I don't have plans for this evening. I'll be home all alone tonight. Nothing to do. Maybe something will come up though. Something that I can do. Have a pleasant evening ladies," turning his head slightly to glance at Giles, "Rupert, I guess you'll be taking care of the matter we spoke of," then turning back again he headed toward the door before stopping in front of a blushing Willow. He traced a strap on her overalls under the heated gaze of Willow, and the angry glare of Buffy, "Why Willow. You look so cute today," leaning close to her ear he whispered loud enough for Buffy's hearing to hear, but not Giles', "you look good enough to eat. Maybe the other night could have had a better outcome if you hadn't run out the door at the side of my beautiful Buffy cumming," pulling back slightly as his finger now traced her chin, "did u want to fuck me that night?" his grin made its way across his features just then, "or her?", he smiled before leaving, not even bothering to give Buffy another look.

**********

Buffy threw Angelus against the wall, backhanding him in the face before throwing him down on the floor. Angelus' evil laughter could be heard throughout the halls of the mansion. Quickly she straddled his waist, grinding her wet, pantiless, snatch against his leather pants. She ripped at his clothes, tearing it and throwing the shards away, and still he continued his laughter. Lowering her head she quickly dove for a nipple, taking it between her teeth and biting down hard. He ceased his laughter as a howl tore through him, quickly tossing her onto her back before he maneuvered over her, swiftly ridding himself of his pants, he thrust into her tight heat as Buffy pulled his hair, then pulled him toward her, devouring his mouth with her own.

"Did you want to fuck her? Did you? Tell me? Did you imagine being inside Willow?" she panted.

"Yes…she'd be so tight. Her little virgin pussy. I bet you thought about fucking her too…"

"Never came….ah fuck Angelus…never came to mind…"

"Well its come to hers….over and over again in fact."

Buffy flipped them over so that Angelus lay beneath her as he rode his pulsing cock, "I don't know what…hmm....what your talking about. We're friends."

Angelus rested his head against the hard marble of the floor as he watched his Mistress take pleasure on his cock. She was tweaking and squeezing her nipples between the seams of her blouse of her own accord in wicked force. Enough that it caused her to moan and hitch her voice. Without even realizing it, Buffy was taking pleasure in pain. However, Angelus noticed it. He was also very aware that Buffy's attack on his body was out of jealousy and possessiveness. She did not like his little display of affection toward Willow in the library one bit. In all his thoughts, Angelus was unaware that Buffy has stopped her movement. Looking up he watched her eyes play on him. He smirked, "Sorry lover. Was I not paying any attention to you?"

Buffy eyes lowered with anger, "You were thinking about her weren't you?"

Angelus arched an eyebrow. What was this now? Had he missed something?

"You were. You were thinking of Willow. I was just making fun earlier. I know you did what you did in the library purely for my benefit, but not now. You were imagining Willow fucking your dick, weren't you?"

Well, this, he thought, has turned around on me. Damn. It started out so promising.

Buffy stood, disengaging his cock from inside her. She crossed the room to her bag, buttoning her blouse up once more as she pushed her skirt down to cover herself.

Angelus rolled over on his side, bracing his head on his hand as he watched Buffy move throughout the room. He glance down at his cock, still hard and still throbbing wondering where the heat of its lovers pussy had gone. Angelus looked to Buffy again, "Don't be a tease Slayer. Finish what you started."

Buffy spun on her heel, "Why don't you go over to Willow's house. She'll take care of it."

"Buff. You're acting like a child. Now come over her and service my cock. I'll make it all up to you."

"Service it yourself," Buffy said as she walked past him. Before she could even reach the door, Angelus grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back, throwing her across the room against the wall.

Angelus held Buffy against the wall. His fierce eyes piercing into her defiant ones. "What are you going to do Angelus. Rape me? Have your way with me again?"

His eyes flashed, "I have never done anything to you that you didn't want. Don't insult me. And don't INSULT MY COCK!" he screamed as he let go of her throat. "Now get on your knees and service me you whore," he growled.

Buffy winced at his remarks and fought back the tears of his screaming at her, "I'm not a whore."

"You aren't? Hmm. I seem to recall something…what was that?" he said in a thoughtful tone, "ah, yes," smiling, he raised his eyes to the ceiling as if in thought, and panted out in a high pitched tone, mimicking her words days before, "I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me while my mothers' only a second away. I want her to realize just what I've become…,"Angelus paused and looked into her eyes as he watched the words she had spoken play across her face. Almost nonchalantly, but not quite, he simply added the last of her words, "A whore."

Buffy's eyes fell to his chest. He was right. She had spoken the word more than once. But felt it far more deeply inside her. Why stop now. What was the point. Slowly she lowered herself to his jutting member as she took a hold of his cock. His dark, angry gaze never left her for a moment. Buffy slowly took his rod into her mouth. Nibbling it and sucking it as her tears fell on his shaft only to be wiped away by her own mouth. She could feel Angelus watch her. Glancing up quickly she saw the hatred in his eyes. She was being paid back for that remark of hers earlier. But instead of holding her head as he usually did, pumping into her mouth at a gagging force or speaking obscenities to her, he stood silent. The only emotion on his face were his eyes, glowering into her. Not once did he utter a sound or make a slight movement. Merely stood still, watching her.

Buffy knew he was about to cum, as she could feel his balls tighten. When she released him from her mouth and began pumping his seed out, spilling onto her blouse, still, he made no sound. No grunt. No jerk of his hips like he always did. Just those same eyes piercing into her.

Buffy wiped her face and stood again facing him. His look was cold. She was certain he was going to just plow into her. Take his pleasure anyway he wanted. Instead, he did nothing. Just stood there. After what felt like years to Buffy he turned away and walked to the other end of the room. Heading toward the bathroom, he tossed over his shoulder, "Leave. You've provided your service."

**********

Buffy sat on the swing set in the park. His words dancing around in her head for the past hour. You've provided your service. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe Angelus didn't care about her. He was imagining himself with Willow, not her. And her great blowjob, which usually created amazing special effects on his part, were, to pardon the pun, blown off.

"I was a mouth for him. Just something for him to lose his load. He's probably fucked women while we've been together. Been together," Buffy thought as she laughed to herself, "like we were some sort of couple. He never cared. He just fucks who he wants."

"You're right, luv," Spike said coming out from behind the bushes with a wooden bat in hand. "He fucks whomever he wants," he said as he delivered a powerful blow to Buffy's head. Staring down at her unconscious body he smiled, "Now it's my turn."

TBC

12