Who Is Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatRun
CatRun
147 Followers

"What? Oh my God, no!" I hold him so he can't leave. "It's amazing and I want more. That's why I want someone else up here. I want you to fuck my pussy and someone else to fuck my mouth at the same time." I smile at him for an awkward moment while he thinks about it.

A smile grows on his face and his hips starts moving again, pumping his cock into me. An aftershock rolls through my body and I grip his arms tight.

"You're a crazy chick, you know that?"

I smile and nod.

"You want me to go find someone?"

I roll my hips up into him and wince at the feeling. "No no, I can go."

Once he pulls out of me, I stand up and walk to the door. I can feel my juices squishing between my legs as I walk. I look back and smile at the sight of him lying on his back stroking his hard cock and smiling back at me.

I step out of the room and walk down the hall. I cannot see anyone, but instead of walking downstairs, I just yell, "Hello? I need another hot boy that wants to fuck me."

Almost immediately, three guys appeared at the bottom of the stairs below me. Two were okay but the third was just fabulous. I want him to fuck me. Why is he not with someone already?

He is a jock type, like Chet, only brunette. He has chiseled features and an ass that must have been carved by a master.

I point to him, "You! Come on." The boy smiles and starts up the stairs.

"Do you live here?" I ask as he gets closer to me.

"Ya." He looks at my legs and sees my fluids glistening in the light. He smiles and then looks up at me.

"Well, I'm fucking your roommate but we want someone to join us." I give him a flirty smile. The days of the shy Alicia are long behind me.

He hesitates for a bit and then continues up the stairs til he reaches me. He takes me in his arms and kisses me. I let him. He is so big and muscular that I feel like a rag doll in comparison.

I try to say something nice but all that comes out is my true desires. "I want you to choke me with your cock." I blush.

He stammers, "Uh, yeah I... who are you?"

I giggle and reply, "Alicia."

He smiles at me and comes up with the sweetest thing I have ever heard. "I would be honored to fuck your mouth."

I smile and kiss him again and then reach down with one hand and massage his cock through his pants. I love feelings guys as they get hard. It makes me hot. I take him by the hand and lead him to Allen's room. I shut the door behind us and then look up to find Stacy and Chet looking at me. They don't say anything, they just giggle. I don't care though, I want this to happen more than anything I can remember.

I start to undress Jake while Allen keeps stroking himself with a smile on his face. I lift Jake's shirt up and over his head. I give him a kiss on the lips and then kiss down his chest and stomach till I reach his pants. I unbuckle his belt and slowly pull his pants down, taking notice of everything. The curves of his body, the feel of his skin and the size of his cock. Not too bad. Just a little shorter than Allen's. I pull his pants the rest of the way off and just stare at his dick.

I run my fingers up both legs until they reach his semi hard cock. I take it with both hands and stroke it. I can feel it getting harder and I look up at him with a smile. He places a hand on the back of my head and pulls me forward until I take his cock into my mouth. The feelings and sensations are amazing. I bob my head and stroke his length with my mouth. I can feel it twitch between my lips, which turns me on even more. I continue this for a while and then pull away.

I stand up and speak softly to Jake "He's going to fuck my pussy and you are going to fuck my mouth."

Jake smiles back. "How hard do you want it?"

I give him a sexy smile, "I'll let you decide." I'm not sure if I am going to regret saying that but it is all my mind can think about. I want his cock in my mouth.

I climb on the bed and position myself on all fours. The boys look at each other with a grin and then fall into position. Jake kneels in front of me and Allen kneels behind me and I make sure that he puts a new condom on. They are both stiff and lined up for entry.

I feel Allen grab my hips, scooting himself closer. His cock brushes my ass and tickles my entrance. I place a hand on Jake's ass and pull him in toward me, taking his length into my mouth. Allen thrusts into me at a steady pace. Jake just hold still because I am being pushed forward by Allen. I start with taking just half of Jake's length inside because of my gag reflex but it feels so good, I can't wait. I lean forward taking more and more of him in my mouth. I gag and cough but I don't care.

He pulls back, "you okay?"

I gurgle around his cock. "Yes! More!"

Jake smiles and does as he is told. He throws his hips into full swing, gagging me with each stroke of his cock. Every few seconds I have to pull away and take a breath but then I am right back on it. I can feel my tits swinging to the rhythm of the two boys. They move back and forth, now and then crashing into one another. The strain is has on my skin, as they swing, is just enough to add to the excitement. I just wish there was someone else to squeeze and pull at them.

This is fabulous. The feeling is intense and it continues to grow every second. My body is trembling and it is everything I can do to keep from cumming. I want to cum but I also don't want this to end.

Jake's cock is all the way down my throat so I can't turn my head but I am positioned just so I can barely see Stacy and Chet in my peripheral vision. They are not paying attention to me at all. Chet is on his back and Stacey is riding him like a cowgirl on a horse - she's getting into it. She lets out little moans mixed with the occasional grunt. Chet's arms are extended and he is vigorously massaging her tits just like the boys downstairs.

She lifts her body on and off his cock as fast as she can. I can hear their skin slapping together. She finally reaches her climax and instead of arching her back toward his feet, her body buckles forward causing her chin to crash into her chest. I cannot tell which turns me on more, the two rock hard cocks inside me at once or my best friend cumming as she rids Chet to fruition.

Allen and Jake continue to fuck me for a few more minutes before I reach the point of just too much. My body convulses as my second orgasm rocks every part of me. I seize up in pleasure but the boys keep going. I reach my hands up and grab Jake's ass, pulling him into me and hold him, not letting him pull out. I can feel Jake twitching deep in my throat. I moan and grunt around his cock but all that comes out is a series of lengthy gurgles.

Faster and faster, Allen thrusts his cock into me as he get closer to cumming. My body is still shaking and seizing with pleasure. Just then I can feel Allen thrust into me one last forceful time as he comes. A few seconds later I feel Jake do the same thing.

I can't believe how magical this feels. Holding Jake inside me must have done something because he grips my head tighter and I can feel his cum hit the back of my throat. I am almost out of breath but when he tries to pull out I grip his ass pulling him deep inside, letting him finish the right way. His body buckles over and he has to prop himself up with one hand on my back.

I am so happy that I got to feel what those girls down stairs were feeling. Allen pulls out of me and sits back against the wall. Jake leaves his dick in for just another moment and then slowly pulls out. I gasp for air as the last few spurts of cum squirt out and hit my face.

Across the room from us, Chet kneels up and Stacy props herself up on all fours for round two. Chet holds himself at her opening and lines up for entry. Her back arches and she lets out a whimpering moan as he forces himself inside her. He starts fast and fucks her even faster.

It sounds funny but after all the pleasure and excitement that I just experienced I have to say I want more. I don't want it to stop and watching Stacy take Chet's cock is just making it worse. Jake takes a seat on the bed where he is at. I lean in and kiss him before wiping his cum off my face. Once my face is clean, I turn around and kiss Allen. I push my tongue deep inside his mouth. I use one hand to take a hold of his cock and stroke it a few times before I pull off the condom and wrap my lips around his dick head.

Allen looks over at Jake who is currently watching me with wide eyes and gives a small smile. His body quakes with pleasure as I forcefully suck at his tip. It is swollen and sensitive. Jake takes a hand and slides it across my slit, scooping up my juices and wiping it on my ass. I shiver when he did it. It felt good. I want him to do it more but with his own. I turn my body back to Jake and kiss him before laying my head in his lap and stretching my legs over Allen's tummy.

I take jakes cock in one hand and stroke it gently. A little cum oozes out and I smile. I lay there for what seems like an hour just playing with his cock, kissing and licking it occasionally with the most perfect view of my best friend and a stranger she had just met.

Stacy and Chet finish up with their second round. They both loose the strength to hold themselves up and fall in a big heap on the bed. I feel proud of her in a way. She looks satisfied.

For the next half hour, the six of us talk and laugh as we cuddle on the beds. I can't take my hand off Jake's cock either. I just love the feel of it in my hands and mouth. Jake casually massages my breasts, flicking a nipple now and then. Allen lets his hands wander upward on my body: legs, ass and even my pussy. I love the touch of their skin on mine. I wish there were five more naked boys in here to touch me just the same. I want them to press their naked bodies against mine and feel the warmth of their skin.

I feel so comfortable in this place. A place that two girls can fuck three guys in the same room. Where two guys can fuck the same girl and finish off by giving themselves a high five. No judgment, just acceptance.

CatRun
CatRun
147 Followers
12