All Comments on 'Who is Raphael Garza? Pt. 01'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
This got the juices flowing!

KK is the best at writing stories of betrayal and misdirection. This story has me angry as hell. I am rooting for the husband to go nuclear and am trying to determine how he can redeem the wife. Great first chapter! Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Welcome back ! I hope there will be a Chapter 2, as this is an addition to your classics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Marge Robinson

I am thinking Marge Robinson still had anger over the situation at work. The dinner party was the beginning of the set up. Thinking the boss "Cam" had something to do with it too. Very well written. Pissed off at this bottom feeding, asswipe. Please don't make us wait too long for next chapter!! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
darune

Awesome story you felt for the characters hope there's not a long wait for the rest of it

SystemShockSystemShockabout 7 years ago
Hoo boy

Of all the possible situations I can see here that led to the wife cheating, none of them give her an out or give Walt a reason to try and salvage the marriage.

Kathy didn't know she was being recorded(unless she's a great actress), so you would think that if it was blackmail she would've said something about it. At least cursed Raphael's name for "making" her do what she was doing. But no, if anything she behaves like a schoolgirl on her first date. Nervous and not fully receptive in the beginning.

If it was revenge fucking for some perceived wrongdoing on Walt's part, again, she would've said something. And there would've been some anger involved, but there's not much in the way of emotion from Kathy at all.

To me, it looks like Kathy thinks Raphael is a charity case, and that she's doing something good by helping him get over the death of his wife. If that's the case, I hope Walt doesn't buy that shit in the end. There are no excuses. She's meeting a man in hotel rooms, modeling lingerie for him, dolling herself up for him, giving him blowjobs, fucking him bareback, letting him cum inside, then cuddling with him and apparently spending the night. I don't see how there's any coming back from that.

Though there is a possibility that worries me more than all the rest. I see Kathy's behavior, and how she seems to react based on things Raphael says to her, and it reminds me of stories where the wife has been "hypnotized"; mentally conditioned to react to certain words and phrases(like, say, the name "Isabel"). It's a bunch of horse shit and I hope to fuck that's not what's going on here. It's nothing but a bullshit cop out. A way to have the wife do things that are way beyond the pale, then crawl her way back without having to earn it. Makes her into a victim instead of a cheater.

As much as I dread the possibilities, I have to admit it's got me on the edge of my seat, so you did your job as an author. Fingers crossed that it doesn't turn into RAAC nonsense. I'm not saying burn the bitch, but at the very least make her earn her way back into the marriage. No free passes, no magic wands, no retarded plot devices to sweep it all under the rug. Actions have consequences and people need to be held accountable for what they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grrrrrrr

I want the 'consequences' for this to be nuclear. You have a way with words when they can generate so much anger with one story, great writing. Will score when I read the next chapter.

gara5289gara5289about 7 years ago
Good story so far.

Good chapter 1 and while i'm generally a fan of reconciliation, you'd really have to pull something out of thin air to make it work here.

oshawoshawabout 7 years ago

Have to agree with HDK, this was gut-wrenching and I'll be waiting in anticipation for the finish. On a personal note, thank you for being an inspiration for me to start writing.

toolkeepertoolkeeperabout 7 years ago

Well done KK ! I really hope you don't leave us hanging but if not our speculative imagination will have to do.

Also, I reached out to you some years ago in writing a sequel to your excellent "Round Up". I didn't hear back but went ahead and posted it. No offense to you was intended.

We look forward to your further coming out of retirement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oof

Contrived plot. Idiotic characters.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Why is she sleeping with this guy?

Her stated reason (charity because someone close to him dies) isn't at all believable. That is, as a reader, I don't believe that she would do that. Who would cheat on a marriage because someone was grieving? If you have some other reason that you haven't shared yet, then that's all well and good, and I will look forward to the next chapter. If there isn't, then your story has a serious problem, and you may want to consider re-writing this first chapter before you go any further. The mystery man had also better have a major connection to her that she hasn't revealed to her husband, and she better have an amazing reason for not telling him about this guy, or again, the story is going to fall apart. I am not going to rate this chapter until after I read the next installment.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Further thought

If the husband can tell over the video that Raphael is a "smarmy bastard out to hurt my marriage," then why does the wife not smell the rat? Okay, she doesn't ahve the advantage of knowing that she's being recorded, but still. He's a pretty obvious creep, so why doesn't she see it?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Exactly what is wrong with this story !

A casual glance at KK's literary resume shows his last submission was in 2011. Where the HELL is the literary rust ? This reads just as tight, suspenseful and stomach roiling as anything he's done to my immediate recall ( maybe, maybe "Susan ", "Wendy [ 2 parts ] and that DC hospital series rank higher , very hard to tell on first read ).

The freaking basketball equivalent of KK doing this on legends would be Shaq hears about Golden Gate Warriors big man void unretires just in time for championship series this June and averages 25 points, 13 rebounds , 5 blocks a game as in his heyday, fitting seamlessly in with all-stars Kevin Durant , Steph Currey and Klay Thompson .

It seems so far , KK believes in taking his sweet time to pass the literary torch. Maybe he'll get tired in 2nd part, but kinda, sorta doubt it.

Full marks * * * * *

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Final thought

The mere fact that Raphael wants her to sleep with him to ease his grief should be setting off all kinds of warning bells in her head. Again, maybe you have a good reason for why not that will be revealed in later chapters. However, as it stands now the story has some seemingly insurmountable holes in it. Unless we believe the wife cheating there is no story at all, and right now I just don't believe the cheating. I hope that gets fixed because the mystery of Raphael Garcia is interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
# 3

Sounds a bit outlandish

adgeonadgeonabout 7 years ago
The plot does seem contrived

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued. Welcome back!

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Fascinating story

Especially well crafted, leaving me as reader feeling like I did as a kid after a Saturday movie serial finished with a cliff-hanger so that you had to come back to catch next week's episode.

What will the next instalment of the video reveal? And will he go to hospital emergency to get that hand fixed?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I HATE UNFINISHED STORIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next chapter is

About Kathy's grief and subsequent divorce, right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent story

I too would like to say WELCOME BACK. I rated the story a 5, after reading I could not help thinking about the movie "The Gift" w/ Jason Bateman. Truly a suspense. kept me asking the question WHY? I kept saying there is something behind this, its not about Walt, its really about Kathy. I am only guessing, but to have a co-worker of Kathy's suddenly call with a dinner invitation " Marge Robinson" and the short details of both Kathy and Marge's competition for a promotion made me wonder about retaliation. I also looked back at her volunteer work at the nursing home, and what Raphael mentioned about Isabel in a past tense made me also think of Kathy's volunteer work which means perhaps she spent time during the final days of Isabel's life and comforted her and thus created a relationship with Raphael during the process. Can't wait for chapter 2. Yes I do believe its the end of Kathy and Walt, I am sure that was Raphael's plan all along, He has fallen for Kathy and wants Kathy in his life even if it means destroying her marriage. I am also sure Kathy is unaware her events are video taped and Chapter 2 will have Walt recording for records all the events that was video feed to his laptop.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 7 years ago
Return of a legend

K.K. writes some powerful stuff. This is no exception. Terrific build-up, great suspense and feeling of helplessness. I friggin' love this story. Can't wait to see the next chapter!

tae352001tae352001about 7 years ago
welcome back

Great story, but few questions? why not call Marge Robinson, there was a dinner party both were invited too? Secondly, instead of smashing the phone, why not pull up the phone list of received calls and out going calls. also any text messages. I am sure they share computer information gain access to her email account. you can delete anything but its always there and with Walt's access to computer technology I am sure in a few hours everything will be revealed including the hotel information. I too don't see any future for the marriage its gone.

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Meh!

K.K. has a propensity for his main cuck enjoying used slut wife pussy!

This better not be another RAAC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yuck!

Both the husband and his boss could use anger management classes. They both are the kinds of jerks that made feminism necessary.

As someone else has pointed out, why didn't the husband check his wife's cell phone rather than smashing it? Why didn't he call Marge, the woman who threw the barbecue party? Why didn't he call his wife's boss? The husband's boss got angry when the husband suddenly took time off. Could the wife take time off from work without telling her boss? This story was just plain garbage. This story will only appeal to the same kind of jerks that the husband and his boss are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
knowing KK

this will end in some raac cuck way.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Critics

This is one of my favorite LW scenarios, thanks to the internet age. Sure , one can complain about plot holes, and the husband mashing things like a gorilla isn't very endearing or smart, but give him a break- I am looking forward to reading Part 2. I guess giving readers a set of stories by some of the best writers on Literotica isn't enough to satisfy the usual anon trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A story that in an ugly kind drop compared against the other stories!!!

Inept performance!!!

ohioohioabout 7 years ago
Very powerful beginning

Any reader who is paying the slightest bit of attention can't help but be furious, and share the protagonist's desire to figure out the situation and get his vengeance!

I look forward to Mr Garcia going down, big time!

Very powerful and well done--

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The start

Of a mult chapter piece of RAAC shit

Obo1Obo1about 7 years ago
A solid caper

Look forward to the next chapter.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
Yes he's angry

but that's what Raphael is going for. Not just the compassionate recreation of a night with his dead wife.

Why didn't he check the phone his wife left behind? Why hasn't he called the woman who invited her to come over Monday night? Why is he just sitting there?

What camera did he turn off?

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 7 years ago
How Odd! 10 Favorite Authors in One Night?

Have been reading Literotica for over 10 years, and I believe this is the first time I book marked more than 8 favorite old timer authors in one night...

KK

HDK

Oshaw

Blackrandl1958

Ohio

Cpete

Tx Tall Tales

Qhml1

Laptopwriter and DFWBeast also are among my favorite authors; but they're a bit more recent compared to most of the others I listed here...

In fact, of all the stories I bookmarked, Laptopwriter's was the first I read. It's a straight forward story about two oddly rigid, faulty, and yet-likeable characters.

The only reason I rated PICTURE OF BETRAYAL a 4 rather than a 5 (should've been a 4.5 but since I couldn't do that, I had to rate it as a 4).... was that the author "short changed" the wife, the cheating person.

I would have loved to hear more about her POV... only because the author created such a likeable character, even when she was the one who made the fatal mistake (of fucking around, twice... almost three times, just mindless, unwitting, non-thoughtful, not thoroughly thought-out actions).... which ended the marriage and life she could have and should have had with the now-famous-photographer (who, towards the end, boasted of fucking too many models, a turn-off for me, even as a guy).

What made me liked her character, toward the end, more (than I liked him) was that she was willing to suffer deeply and quietly, forever, without complaints or a bad word to the man she knew she had hurt deeply. She even went so far, for example, as to say she DID NOT DESERVE what he gave her === half of their savings and the house and the car, which was a pretty fair division, with him taking only what came with his work === as part of the divorce settlement, because it was she who destroyed both their lives.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
another KK turd story on the way

QUESTION -- why would a wife knowing her husband is away for a week purposely keep her phone turn off? If she wanted a week away from a husband to cheat with her lover... or keeping her cell phone turned off for all 7 days so that the husband could not communicate with her.. is the one SURE thing to cause the husband freak out.

These are the sort so things that make KK stories really Turds! This is why this author's stories are so overheated. Sure the sex scences seem hot -- but all they do is get the reader to shut down his brain and think with his sex organ ...I cannot understand the life of the why so many readers s think this authors stories are good or smarter or clever.

KK's is stores are awful ... shallow .. contrived t forced and they make no sense at all.

Every one of the stories features these massive plot holes which cannot possibly be worked through to any sort of logical rational conclusion

Every one of this authors stories ...and I mean every one of the always feature is the most stunning vile extreme acts of betrayal the wife can do to a husband and in almost every case .. wife ends of paying no significant consequences and they reconcile.

I am sure the rest of the story is going a be as pathetically contrived stupid and irrational as this one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
@ a question for the questioneering HIV

So K.K. sucks and apparently always sucks . WHY CAN'T YOU STOP READING HIM ? Is your life so pathetic, you have nothing to do but seek out authors incompatible to your tastes ? Of course. you don't have the balls to reply to this query . Just like you don't have the sack to try to better the author's you allege are so stupid .

One of your fav go-to lines is to tell an offending author to off themselves . Life would be miserable, a Sisyphaen Hades if one were doomed to read the latest story by hacks. The solution is obvious. No ...don't commit suicide . That's something " you " would say.

Get help dude. Like now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Simply put

Great build up and suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I guess we all know the phone call wasn't from Marge but from Rapheal, so she knew that she would be fucking Rapheal . Yep she's a cheater . I sure hope he dumps her, I hate cheaters, IF you want to fuck some thing strange why get married?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Loving it

This is a juicy storyline. A bit absurd, but it definitely has me on the edge of my seat. It is great to see one of my all time favorites writing again. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Too little information to make a judgement on. I will wait for the following chapters.

Boyd Percy

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 7 years ago
why

Knowing your stories I can bet this is going to be another story where Husband takes back his cheating wife. If it happens this would be my last time I read your work

She has so little respect for him. She planed this and she cheated.

TrtrolesTrtrolesabout 7 years ago
another thing

Why is he angry on this dude ? He never cheated on him. It was his wife.

It makes no sense to me really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stupid

The only way this story can barely work is by making the wife a stupid idiot. And that's just lame. It's unreadable after she states that she is uncomfortable with it but is going to do it anyway so she should enjoy it. WTF! You have to suspend all common sense and reality. No way can a man with any self-respect or brains take a stupid heartless Cunt like her back unless he is a sissy loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

In the beginning Marge Robinson was introduced as a character with a grudge against Kathy. If she is not connected with this seduction in some way then the author is violating Chekhov's gun. Unless you are using Marge as a red herring, it's the last known place Kathy went to before this whole thing started. So it's the only clue that he can start with. Having said that, you have left it impossible for Walt to take any action until he can find something to start from. Now I'm off to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2* Dumb

Husband doesnt know where the wife is? Dumbshit should do:

1. Call credit card company to check tecent charges.

2. Call wife's mom and secretary to see if they know a Raphael.

3. Check wife's emails and rltect messages. If password protected, get expert to break it.

4. Check cellphone bill for phone numbers.

Due to above items, this author's plot is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
dumb yum start

no clues, bad guesses, great sex, lol

not maky cents....bill

sry

your better than this

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago
Very frustrating

It's frustrating to read, I hope the revenge will be brutal now that his marriage is over.

He should try getting into the wife's email etc, and download video capture software so he has proof of the infidelity.

Perhaps try tracking or blocking her credit cards if he can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice Start

This is a good start to what may end up being a very good story. But for me it's way too "wordy". I think we could have gotten to where we are with a page and a half, two pages at most. Just seemed to me like three pages to get to this point is a bit much. I look forward to chapter two.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Whelp that marriage is over, if he's even half a man.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Apparently

she's a sucker for a man acting like he's in grief for his dead wife. No matter. If you haven't figured out yet you can skim the sex parts. They are boring and add nothing to the plot. Can't imagine how the author can save this marriage. Looks like time to change the locks, split the money, move her shit to storage and put everything in the hands of a lawyer. But yeah, I'll definitely be reading the rest.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
IB

I do like his idea of stopping her from using the credit cards.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Built up suspense nicely but a bit too slow

You need to master that suspense build-up a little better, this is a bit too slow.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
What a bore

Call the cops and tell them you think your wife has been drugged and abducted. Don’t bother with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CONTINUATION

In spite of the fact that there is no "Also in This Series" sidebar at the end of this chapter (as there are in other K.K. series), there are 3 more chapters.

Go to Submissions page to access them.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's easy...

any normal man would kick her cheating ass to the curb. But, this is LW, and what we will get is ambivalence by the end, despite the cold blooded, bareback betrayal. We also have a wife written as too stupid to breathe. It's an unfortunate plot device that is used over and over, along with the weak, needy husband character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Raac

Trying to be something else

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Wow - just started series and this had my heart pounding. On to Pt2!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great start to the story. That's a real kick in the teeth to see his wife in the video. I hope he has something special for old Raphael down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but but hopefully the snake will pay. Why what I thought was a friend seduced my wife and I found out you can bet he paid.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

3 pages and only in the last 1/2 does the betrayal happen. good but too slow

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 years ago

What a dumb guy this is. Throw the phone. Smash his hand. Make no calls to any friends or others who might have information. The MC is not sympathetic. Hopefully, it will improve, and he'll have a cast on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree

Call for help.

Friends - Mom etc even police

Dumb as another said

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, can feel the anguish of not being able to prevent what's happening.

ibuguseribuguser11 months ago

Very disturbing and very well written. Worth a 5* indeed.

Texican1830Texican183010 months ago

The stage is cleverly set.

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

Adrenaline rising!

5 stars for the amp, going to Check all motels for the rich Spanish guy. Should be easy, I live in Miami....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous