Who Is This Girl? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,742 Followers

Meredith sat back along the side of the bed near the foot to watch. She had heard stories from other girls about having sex, but she didn't think she would get to see someone do it for real, especially not her best friend with her own brother. Down under Charlie's butt, she could actually see his penis going in and out of her pussy like it had gone in and out of her mouth. This was so cool.

Like a pair of snakes, his hands came up and cupped Charlie's tits. He was pumping his hips up and down, forcing his penis deep into her, and she matched his motions with her hips, riding him as if he was a bucking bull and she was a petite girl who found herself on the back of the beast.

"Meredith. Come here," Charlie whispered with her eyes closed.

She shuffled up the bed on her hands and knees.

"Kiss me," she said, looking at her with deep desire in her eyes.

Meredith kissed her. Their mouths were open and their tongues danced around each other in the air between them. Charlie was moving up and down at a slow, steady rate, which made it difficult to keep their mouths together. Charlie lifted the bottom of her flannel night shirt over her head. Tony's eyebrows went up.

"You chicks are kinky," he said.

Charlie lifted Meredith's small hand, placed it on her bare tit, and then put her own hands over Meredith's lovely breasts.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned.

His hips pumped faster, bucking harder. Charlie winced and squealed. His cock was jamming into her cunt. His hips surged up and almost threw her off. She put her hands on his chest to keep her balance, then rolled off to the side of the bed. Meredith moved between her legs to taste the cream of Tony's orgasm directly from her pussy, as she had just a short while earlier in her own bed. Charlie's eyes rolled back in her head. Her body was still charged with her own orgasm. Her hips bucked up to bring her clit closer to Meredith's tongue, and she was cumming again. Her body writhed side to side and she was moaning like crazy.

Meredith's gorgeous, round ass was stuck way up in the air. Tony got up on his knees, his hard cock bobbing up and down, put his hands around his sister's hips and pulled her toward him. She lifted her head.

"What are you doing?" she said as he pulled her away from Charlie, who raised her head to see what was going on.

He rolled Meredith over and spread her knees.

"What are you going to do?" Meredith said, then her eyes grew big and wide when she realized what he intended to do. He scooted between her legs and his erection moved closer to that dark, warm, secret area at her crotch.

"Oh my God. Wait ... I don't think ..." she cried, suddenly trembling.

He pinned her hips under him, spread her pussy lips and placed the head of his cock at her tender pink opening. Her mouth was wide open. She was breathing hard and shaking like a small house in a big earthquake.

"Tony, be gentle," Charlie said.

He paused and nodded. Holding the head of his cock in position at the entrance to his sister's cunt, he leaned over her, grinning. Meredith was staring up at him, nervously searching his face with her eyes. He pushed his pelvis forward and she clenched her teeth together to hold back her scream. Charlie's fingers had felt really good inside her, but they had not prepared her for anything as big as Tony's penis.

"God, you're tight, virgin," he said.

Her face twisted. More of his cock slid into her with agonizing slowness. It met the resistance of her hymen, but with a brief shove of his hips the end of his cock punched through. She squealed out loud and Charlie clamped her hand over her mouth before she woke her parents.

"Please. Don't hurt me," she whimpered.

"It's gonna hurt some. You'll feel better in a minute, a whole lot better," Tony said.

"Okay," Meredith said with a soft smile.

She relaxed and his penis slipped easily into her hole. She groaned and squeezed her eyes shut and held his sides while he slowly moved his pelvis up and down.

Gradually, the sharp, stinging pain began to pass, and through it emerged the most intense sensations she had ever known. The top side of his shaft was rubbing her clit. The rest of the world faded from her perception. There was only her and her brother in a tight, intimate embrace. Their warm, naked skin was tied together. She put her arms around him and hooked her legs around his so she could cling to him like an infant to its mother and move with every move he made.

Tony was going faster than before, much faster. He was also doing it harder, and it felt good. She was panting and squealing, but she had hardly noticed that. The only thing that did hold her attention was Tony's penis, and he was going to make her cum.

Suddenly, he stopped. Meredith opened her eyes and looked up at him. His teeth were clenched, the muscles in his neck were strained, and he was tense all over. He jerked, his cock throbbed inside her, and he grunted obscenely. She could feel his cock throbbing rhythmically, then felt something warm and wet filling her cunt. When she realized he was cumming inside her, she came.

Charlie clamped her hand over her mouth again to hold back her loud moans, and put her own hand over her own mouth to hold back her laughter. Tony was too absorbed with his own orgasm to care how much noise Meredith made. He probably didn't care if his parents caught him screwing his sister. He might even brag about it to his friends.

When Meredith opened her eyes again, Charlie removed her hand. Tony groaned and rolled off, sliding his cock out of his sister's cunt.

"Man, I am beat," he said.

"Come on," Meredith said, pulling Charlie by her hand. They went back across the hall and climbed into her bed to lick the warm sperm from each other's pussies until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

jallen944
jallen944
1,742 Followers
12