All Comments on 'Who Is this Woman I Married? Ch. 02'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
cohibaIVcohibaIVover 12 years ago
Just another stroke story

Had the potential to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Series

This needs to continue.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHO IS SHE AND SHE

and now both shes are me. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
? any dumber

and your a fruit

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harry nailed it... this was just a stupid threesome story

Harry said that this author would just use this as a way to get a threesome going and that the REAL issue of lying and an affair would be ignored.

Nice call Harry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Total bullshit. Past rape(s) don't cancel out the fact his wife lied and betrayed him. She asked a former lover to move into their home when the husband didn't know the past history then she continues to lie to her husband and cheat on him with another woman behind his back. Anne needs therapy and lots of it. There is no way that jenny won't ruin their marriage, she was already trying to steal Anne away. The husband should have forced some sleeping pills down Jenny's throat and OD'ed her when she was drunk then claimed she commited suicide while he slept on her couch. No more conflict and Anne doesn't have to worry about Jenny anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No way

Jenny is a womanlover and the wife has lied to her husband for years and now they are sharring the bed and everything is fine? I think Anne will have problems to keep them both lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it. Thanks author. X_HumorlessCuck_X probably won't.

5* all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oops!

Why ruin such a good story with such a horrible ending! Please give this some thought and rewrite.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Luckier

If the lover was lesbian plus our husband ... Then he'd be the luckiest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

One more sequel is needed. Hubbie is so kind and loving to both ladies that he could want to help both of them deal with their trauma with counseling. Then Jenny could find a new lover (male or female) and offer many options for multi parties.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
As I said

all too predictable and Boring

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Liked part one...

Loved part two...well thought out and well written interplay between three characters. I very much enjoyed your story deadeye. Thank you for sharing your literary talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pure bigotry...

Pure bigotry... apparently a woman added to a couple is ok as long as the male dominance is not threathened in any way. I'm a man... I should know!

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
Bed of Thornes

I enjoyed both chapters. But I know, the way the story ends, will NOT work out! What is if Jenny wants to spend a night alone with Anne without Anne's hubby involved? What if hubby wants some time alone with his wife? A threesome with his wife's lover without touching the lover might be fun / work out a few times but certainly not all the time. Unless Jenny learns to not fear men and - in the end - has sex with the husband as well. But could Anne accept that?

I think in their situation it would have been best, if Anne and Jenny stayed in love but without the physical contact. Anne said she wasn't a lesbian and not even bi, it was just Jenny. Jenny said she was a lesbian. Why not let them be best friends? If Jenny needed sex she could have found a lover for the physical pleasures. So eventually she could overcome her desire for Anne and fall in love with another woman. Just being friends (who love each other) would help them get a grip on life.

About the cheating. I think in this case it certainly can be forgiven. They were lovers before Anne met her husband and they never ended their relationship in a mutual way. Of course if Jenny had been a guy, the situation would have been completely different. But Anne fell for Jenny because of her bad experience with the rape, not because she was bisexual. It was however dead wrong of her to go to bed with Jenny again without her husbands knowledge and also not understandable, so there should have been some kind of explanation and more guilt on Anne's side. Hubby too easily gave in, in the end, after even thinking of probably leaving his wife he, too suddenly, invites her lover to live with them. This is something that would need many hours of talk of all three and the setting of rules.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Predictable, but then children love to see the same DVD 100 times!

Being in my second childhood, I see this one as a variation on a theme with good characterization. I agree that it is a fantasy and in reality it would fall apart, but people love dreaming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You should have QUIT ın ch 1. You messed ıt up. Ch1 was beautıful, raw emotıons and heıghtened senses.

Ch2 you just fılled space. 2 worthless pages.

Next tıme dear Wrıter, quıt whıle stıll ahead.

Not worth a ratıng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Time to track down the 5 from college and right a past wrong!

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I know people do have threesomes, but how often does it become longterm?

I would guess, almost never. The first problem is that Jenny is a lesbian. Not bi. She is probably going to prefer 1 on 1 time with Anne. Imagine the husband wants to have a sexy evening with his wife and perhaps Jenny. He gets home and finds out that they have spent the afternoon in bed together and are worn out. He's not going to be pleased, even if his wife gives him a mercy fuck. There will just be too many jealousies to work around. A friend of mine was approached by a woman to have a threesome with her and her girlfriend. He was excited as hell. He said the first 20 minutes were great, but the next hour and a half he just watched the girls. It was maybe great for a one off, but you can see that they would need to learn how to do it with three in such a way that no one gets jealous. I would think this would be really hard to do.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
i liked it

it was not a 3 some - it was more like 3 in what might be a committed relationship. he got to fuck his woman and not worry about another man being in her. her lesbian lover did not have to worry about losing her to another lesbian. gave u a 5. but wife was cheating initially - but he forgave her and made it work. would not have liked it if another dude, but this is kool.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Complete Bullshit

This would never work out . A fantasy of some cuck author who thinks in his dreams his wife will allow another woman in their bed (while she's fucking another guy.)

Total unbelievable.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE ANSWER DIDNT SATISFY

the explanation opened a new door, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hell no!

If you're going to have a fantasy, write fiction, then this is a three-way marriage and he porks them both! They both have kids by him and they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just

horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yeah that will work - NOT!

What a bunch of losers. Does anyone of them have an IQ above 10? I hate it when authors make their characters out of cardboard, give them no common sense and have them act without rhyme, reason or any type of logic. Even for fiction, this was simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Effort

Good effort by author. Everything was perfect till the part where Mike wants to share his wife with Jenny. Even if Jenny is lesbian sharing wife is still something uncomfartable and impractical. This will not work out or may lead to severe damage to Mike Anne relationship. As suggested by one of the commenter,the writer should have ended the story with Jenny finding a new lover and all of them remain friends. Plus writer could have shown more anger n dissapointment in Mike and Anne take the effort to repair and sustain their marriage. A very romantic relationship between them. Eventhough he is abit dissapointed but he cares for her. It would be an awesome ending....

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
Good Story

I agree with the Anonymous teaders comments. That Mike was not angry enough at his wife considering his marriage was at risk. Then to suggest her lover move in and that she will not have an intimate relationship with Mike, only with his wife, her female lover.

This raises a host of other complications for the couple.

There will be times when only the husband and wife are sexual, then the two female lovers. So this could mean one of the triangle is going to be left out. Will Jen ever do oral on Ann after her husband has left his seed in her !

Who sleeps were in the house, whi does husband take to company functions, who sits in the passenger seat of his car, what happens when the loving couple want children !

For me I was hoping the suthor address the issue of Jen trusting a man again and discovering the joy of sex with a loving man !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yeah, this will work

NOT. Cheating is cheating. Three way won't work. Seems like he us the cuckold now. Past comments are correct. Lesbo lover should have had an "accident ". Sorry I wasted my time on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

GAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! GET REAL! Mike is just a pussy hound disguised as a nice guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

I wouldn’t of let her choose. I would of just divorced her and moved along way off, that would of been my choice to do. Let her live with Jenny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A

A CUCK FANTASY IS CHEATING DYKE WIFE LOVES HIM AND WILL SHARE LOVER WITH HIM. BETA CUCK FANTASY.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Sure

What could possibly go wrong?

MC, as written, is clearly too stupid to be allowed to reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ah, i see now

the deus rape machina.

plot twist: a rape happened once! that's why i cheated on you! that's why i lied to you! that's why my ex-lover seduced me and i let her!

you know, i was in their position. it really messed with my teen years. you know what i didn't do....ever do?! i didn't blame my shitty behavior on my past. how does that even work? are men actually that stupid? "oh, you cheated on me....but you were raped a decade ago, i guess that explains everything. kiss kiss, make-up"

just...no. and ew. so he never yelled at them, was a placid wet noodle emotionally....because... hur hur...two women...amirit guys?

i get that this is a sex story site about fantasies, but there are better ways towards a threesome than this, surely?

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

This is an odd one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think this is HOT! Too bad you didn't continue the Saga....it could be a masterpiece!!

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

if he'd gotten the other woman as a fuck toy then i'd understand, but the way this 3-some is established can only lead to heartbreak and wimpiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1703 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories