Who Is this Woman I Married? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers

"No! Nothing like that. I just wanted to... well... talk."

She stood up and put her plate in the sink. "There's nothing to talk about. She picked you. Are you stupid enough to let that woman go?"

"I don't know."

"Well, you'd better not. That is the most loving, vibrant, alive person I have ever known and if you push her away, she won't be fit for me either. She'll just be miserable all the time and will blame me for your break-up."

"Well, actually, you would be partly responsible."

She sighed. "I know."

"Will you talk to me about this?"

She watched me carefully. "Okay. What do you want to know?"

"What happened at school after she graduated?"

"Oh, god. When she graduated, she went to see her brother and sister, who had been living with an aunt since her parents were killed in a car accident. She called me when she got home, but I never heard from her again after that. I was devastated. I called her family and she had told them not to give me her address or new phone number. I don't know what she told them about me. She just disappeared. I tried to go back to school. I had changed majors and needed more credits to graduate, but I just couldn't face it. I left and started an endless trek around the country, trying different places and different women, but none of them measured up to Anne."

"So you're a lesbian?"

"Yes. Strictly women for me." She stood up. "Now if you don't mind, I need to pack and give my notice on this apartment."

"You're leaving?"

"No reason to stay. I told you that Anne will be with you, or will blame me for not being with you. I don't think she would ever look at me the same again."

"Where will you go?"

She stared at me. "I don't know. I'll figure something out. I always have."

"Is that the only option?"

She stared at me. "As far as I can tell. Either she stays with you and she's married, or you leave her and then she'll hate me for the rest of her life. I don't see any other choices, do you?"

An idea had been forming in my mind, but I had to work on how I would feel about this. It was very hard to bring up. "Okay, how about if we both have her."

"What?" Her eyes went wide and I could see that she was trying to figure out what I meant.

"I can see that you two love each other. I know that she has chosen me, so she loves me and I love her. But I can also see that the traumatic event you two went thru together brought you two very close. So why can't we both love her? We both want to see her happy, right? The more I think about this, the more I know that even if she and I stay married, she will have regrets about you. All that guilt from long ago has resurfaced. She will continue to wonder about where you are and whether or not you are okay. She told me that she loves you. Why is it that we expect people to love all their family and relatives but to only love one person as a partner? Well?"

She was silent as she studied me with her eyes. "What exactly are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I stay married to her and love her like I always have. But you love her also. You can move in and join us and love her and let her love you." I looked at her and again she looked at me like I had three heads. "Does that sound insane? Is it impossible?"

She sighed. "I don't know, but if it gives me a chance to love the woman I've loved all my adult life, I'm willing to try it. Are you really sure about this? What will Anne say? Can we really make this work?"

"I'm not really sure, but I love the woman and that means that I want her to be happy. If she loves you, too, why should that change what we have? Why don't you put some things together and come with me to our house. We'll surprise her."

Jenny got up and hugged me hard. "I can see why she loves you. I've never heard of anyone reacting this way. Would it be the same if it was another man?"

I thought about that. "No, I don't think I couldn't handle that. The societal norms I was raised with wouldn't let me go that far."

"Yeah, I figured that. I probably couldn't do it if it was another woman. Somehow with it being you, it feels like I'm giving her something that I can't."

I thought about that. "Good point. I'm trying to be open minded about this, but I think another man would violate that set of norms that I got from my parents."

"Yeah, I can see that."

We were still standing close when she tried to lighten the mood. She pushed me back and said mockingly. "If this is just your way to get to see a threesome, it's pretty diabolical."

It was a reasonable attempt to lighten the mood so I laughed. "Damn! I had it all planned so well." I kissed her on her forehead. "Now go put some things together that you can use for a couple of days and we'll head home."

Twenty minutes later Jenny was ready. She pulled a large suitcase out of her bedroom. I looked at it. "I said get things together for a couple of days, not for a military deployment." She laughed. It was good to hear it. She had a deep, throaty laugh and her entire face lit up with it.

I lugged the way too heavy suitcase out to the car and before we got in she hugged me again, suddenly serious. "I sure hope this works. I really do love your wife like I have never loved anyone else."

"I understand. Me, too." We got in the car.

On the drive home, I cooked up a plan to get Anne to relax after the initial shock and Jenny agreed, rather whole-heartedly.

When we got home, Anne must have been up and watching, because as soon as my car pulled into the driveway she was out the door. When Jenny opened the passenger side door, she froze. "What do you want?" There was ice in her voice.

Jenny stopped, standing in the open door. "Anne, we need to...."

Anne didn't let her finish. "I told you that I picked Mike. I love him and want to be married to him. What about that don't you understand?"

I rushed up to Anne before she started yelling loud enough for the neighbors. "Anne, wait." I grabbed her and hugged her and she shut up. "I asked her to come. Please go back inside. It's cold and we'll be right in."

Anne reluctantly turned and went inside, glaring at Jenny. I turned to Jenny and shrugged.

Jenny waited until I retrieved the suitcase to go inside. I think she was afraid of Anne in her current mood.

When we entered, Anne was sitting on the couch. When she saw the suitcase, which she knew was Jenny's, she looked at it in shock. "Mike, please, I love you and want to be with you. I've made my decision."

I put up a hand. She stopped. I walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her. "Anne, I love you always and forever, remember? I'm not leaving. Just relax and let me tell you what Jenny and I have discussed." Anne sat back, but folded her arms across her chest in anger.

"Anne, I love you more than anything. I am very sorry for what happened to you in college. I know that you and Jenny went thru a terrible trauma together and fell in love. It's okay. It happens. I also know that you love me and want to stay with me. When talking to Jenny, I can tell that she loves you and you love her as well. Who said you couldn't love both of us? Why can't you have both of us? We agree that we both love you and will share you – here, in this house. Jenny will stay here and we can all be a family, if you will let us. I only want to see you happy and if that means that Jenny is here, too, that's okay with me."

Anne looked skeptical. "I don't know how this is going to work. I just don't know."

"I don't know how it will work either, but I'm willing to give it a chance. There are a lot of things we'll have to figure out as we go, but I love you and want to see you happy. I think having Jenny here with the two of us will make you happy. Can we at least try?"

I watched Anne closely as I finished and she started smiling as tears poured down her cheeks. She rose and came over to me. She hugged me to her chest and looked at Jenny. "You see why I could never leave this man, Jenny? He loves me and only wants to make me happy. It makes me love him that much more."

Anne eased up on her hold on me and I leaned back to look at Jenny. She was crying, too. I motioned for her to come over to us. She did.

"Jenny, I don't know where this is going, but I would be honored if you would move in and live with me and Anne. She can be your friend, lover, and confidant. I just want you two to establish some decent rules so that nobody gets hurt, okay?"

Jenny hugged me to her chest and Anne hugged Jenny. I then motioned to Jenny and we each took a hand and led Anne upstairs. She hesitated when we got to the bedroom, but we coaxed her in. I then motioned to Jenny to undress Anne and I kissed her hard as Jenny did so. She had her pajamas and robe off in no time. Jenny then undressed and she was just as sexy as Anne; too bad I was never going to find out physically. I then turned Anne toward Jenny as I moved out of the way and undressed. Jenny kissed Anne and they clinched very tightly. I could see the emotion sweep over Anne at what was happening and how happy she was. She had to stop kissing Jenny just to wipe her tears and nose.

Finally, I moved up behind Anne as Jenny kissed her again and rubbed my very hard cock along her ass crack. Anne moaned into Jenny's mouth and Jenny broke the kiss. Together we laid Anne down on the bed and we lay on either side of her. I smiled to Jenny and pointed to Anne's already seemingly wet pussy and she grinned. I started sucking on Anne's right tit as Jenny kissed Anne's stomach and worked down to her pussy. I lifted my head to see Anne's face and she smiled at me.

"I cannot tell you how much I love you. There are no words to express the feeling of love, contentment, and oneness I feel with you." I kissed her and then she moaned into my mouth as Jenny reached her goal. I broke off the kiss and lay next to Anne as Jenny started eating her pussy. Anne smiled, leaned her head back with her eyes closed, and grabbed Jenny's head.

"Oh, god, she's so good!"

I smiled and spoke to Anne so that Jenny could also hear. "She looks so happy lying between your legs lapping at that beautiful wet pussy. I bet she's learned a lot in the last ten years about how to please a woman." Anne just moaned. "Maybe she'll give me lessons so that I can be that good." Anne moaned again and Jenny smiled up at me as much as she could. She kept licking and sucking. "I love seeing you pleased by her, Anne. You are so beautiful when you are being made love to by Jenny. She cares for you very much and is going to make sure you cum and cum and cum." Anne started twitching when I said that and Jenny started doing something that made Anne gasp. Then she went into a major orgasm, trapping and squeezing Jenny's head as she arched her back and groaned. She held herself arched like that as she trembled and shook and then finally collapsed back on the bed.

"Oh, shit!"

Jenny smiled. "Damn, girl, I think you really liked having Mike watch because I don't think you've ever cum that hard. I thought my head was going to get popped like a pimple."

Anne laughed and then looked up at the two of us. "You're right about one thing. Having two people in bed with you who both love and care for you is so amazing." Then Anne looked over at me. My dick was so hard it was almost throbbing in time with my heartbeat. "Looks like Daddy needs some attention."

Jenny laughed. "Is this a role-playing thing I need to know about?"

Anne smiled as she rose up. "No, just a smartass remark." She slowly got into position to suck my dick and looked over at Anne. "You sure you don't want a taste?"

Jenny grimaced. "Thank you, no. I was denying it in college until the incident, but I think I always knew that I liked girls... and only girls."

Anne started sucking and I lay back. I reached over toward Jenny and she looked at me a little askance. I grabbed her hand and held it and lay my head down. She relaxed as she realized that's all I wanted, just some contact with her. I lay there and Anne sucked me as Jenny watched and we held hands.

I really wanted to fuck Anne, so I pulled her up. "Anne, I think you owe both of us some attention, don't you?"

Anne looked at me, not understanding what I was saying.

"You need to be able to pleasure both your lovers, so I want you to get on all fours and eat your woman lover's pussy, while your husband fucks your pussy. Don't you think that's fair?"

Anne smiled. "Oh, yes. I love that idea."

Jenny got into position and Anne started eating her shaved snatch. I loved watching it. Anne arched her back sticking her butt up in the air and I crawled behind her. I lined my dick up with her cunt and thrust in. She was so wet it was easy. She ate Jenny's pussy and I fucked her until we all came.

Afterwards, we all whispered our love for each other and Anne turned to me as we were all falling asleep.

"Always. Forever."

I smiled and looked at the two of them. "I'm the lucky one."

The end

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,701 Followers
12