All Comments on 'Who Knew?'

by Altissimus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There simply are no words to express the pain you've captured in this beautiful short. Read it before, just read it again, will most likely revisit at some point down the line.

Haunting.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor8 months ago

There's a phrase I use when describing stories like this

.

"Thanks, I'm depressed now. Wonderfully written. 5 stars. I hated it."

.

That about sums it up.

des911des9118 months ago

Wow! Breathtakingly simple and devastating. Beautifully done.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That hurt. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

don't know how to vote. Vote on writing its a 5. Vote on the subject (lost love, suicide) a 1.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Very sad ending!

4

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft8 months ago

Wow! I listened to the song first, and got the impression that the guy leaving was an asshole dumping her.

.

Your story took it into a direction I certainly wasn’t expecting, and did it very economically and powerfully.

.

When I listen to the song now, the pain in the singer’s voice now seems much more profound. As the last few lines of the song get softer and softer, I now see her falling to her death in my mind’s eye.

.

Depressing as shit, but oh, so well done. 5*

Kabba118Kabba1188 months ago

Literal chills.

I know this song. I love this song. I saw it as a death too, not that he left her. So for me this was spot on. Beautifully, hauntingly, perfectly written.

Thank you for this one.

-SK

Cali_LoveCali_Love8 months ago

Shoot. This story is going to make a wreck me for the rest of the day. Even though I knew what was coming it still pulled on my heart string before cutting it like with scissors. So well written, a deserving 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, I never saw it coming

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow, just... wow. I do not know how you did so much in a piece that is so short. I will be think of this for a long time. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltissimus@Altissimus
If you're a regular visitor you may notice a couple of gaps. If you're missing something you wanted to see, you're welcome to ping me a note at Altissimus77@gmail.com. There are no plans to add anything new.