All Comments on 'Who Knew That I Would Love It!'

by terrywilson41

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Pirate TregarePirate Tregarealmost 12 years ago
intriguing!

you just elevated my bi-curious level!

STEVEMCQUEENSTEVEMCQUEENalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Thanks...Really enjoyed it. I'm in nw Indiana, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The start of a series of explorations?

I hope this is the start of a series as he explores this lovely avenue of sexuality. Good story. Thanks.

MoleskineScribblerMoleskineScribbleralmost 12 years ago
Nice.

Nice story. Hot! Keep it up.

Rossini12Rossini12almost 12 years ago
Nice effort.

Been there, done that and, it took me back a lot of years. Write sme more, please.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 12 years ago
A well written account

of a realization that not infreqently comes to middle aged married men--a realization that they have a growing preoccupation to experiment with sex with other men. The initiation of contacts is not easy and this is a very credible account of how one such affair began. A sequel to the story will no doubt be well received.

schuwingggschuwingggalmost 12 years ago
great !

Loved your details, got hungry reading it !

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
More!!

Very hot, had me stroking my cock wishing it were me on my knees worshiping his big cock and tasting his load, hope to read more of your exploits!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Don't, don't, DON'T put height, weight, age, dick length etc into the opening paragraphs of any story. It is lazy, lazy, LAZY and it doesn't work! Might as well have a banner there, saying, "I know squat about writing" - and sort out punctuation, especially wrt dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous