All Comments on 'Who Knows What Evil Lurks'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Non erotic!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
I WAS LOOKING FOR LAMONT CRANSTON

but ended up with Katey and her shadow, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sick

This has no place here and not even in fetish.Just shows that L.W. will allow anything to post now days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3*s

Good old wholesome American style entertainment. I like your story BillandKate. Gave you 3*s.

One minor quibble. I might've missed the transition but, at first you made Alexis a woman in her twenties. Then further into the story, she has to be in her forties. At least psycho-killer Sandy doesn't age discriminate.

Thanks again, Bill.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More true than Fiction

This sounds VERY similiar to an ACTUAL crime in Los Angeles

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yep, wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost perfect. Very well done. But, some suggestions:

Never alert an intruder that you have a gun, it only warns them to press their attack with more intelligence and effectiveness. Your warning eliminates your advantage of surprise, tells the intruder where you are located, and the tone of your voice tells them your state of fear and preparedness. If you are lying about having a gun they will note that in your voice. These are very instinctual and clever animals. After your warning the intruder will loudly run toward a door, open and close it, then hide, and wait for you.

If you think you have an intruder you first access your weapon, whatever you have the gumption to use. While holding you position you then call the police, give them all the details, then wait for the police to arrive. If you can lock the door of the room you are in do so, keeping your weapon at the ready.

If there are other loved ones in other rooms it gets more complicated, and personal. Depending on your courage and your weapon you might try to protect them, or just hope and pray while waiting for the police. Whatever you do, never forget that an armed intruder has already decided to kill you if necessary. You can not negotiate with an animal. If you can't run away, then you have no choice but to fight. The best defense is to anticipate the worst, and be prepared, like Katie.

What a great story, illustrating the limitations of institutionalized public safety and personal defense, and the futility of "hoping" bad people won't hurt you. The decision to forgo personal defense is legitimate, but can be deadly, for you as well as society at large. Katie did more to make the world a safer place than all the anti-gun fanatics combined.

I only hope the loving wife in this story becomes a smarter and more determined wife. A sharp blade can be used to cut a throat, or remove a tumor. There are no "bad" weapons, only bad, or good, people. And this was a good story. Thank you.

And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. I bet you're not afraid of guns either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid and non-erotic

2 for 1!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No appreciation , wrong category!!!

Thats not for "Loving Wives" !!!

BillandKateBillandKatealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Why This Is In Loving Wives

Yea, I know it probably should be in the Non-Erotic category, but I thought by placing this in the Loving Wives, it might add some subtle suspense to the first part of the story. I hoped for the reader to question, even for a short few minutes: Is Sandy acting on behalf of Jason's wife Alexis to get rid of Jason?

So, I placed it here for that reason. Sorry I wasted your time, but really? 1 star? That's just brutal.

BillandKate

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

“The way Alexis smiled when she walked through the department, Sandy knew a secret part of that smile was just for him.” – Ooh, she smiled, and HE decided it was for him?

She says “Hello” to a new person at a meeting, and he’s got them having an affair already!

Sandy is either totally delusional or is really full of himself. Every normal interaction he has with Alexis he interprets as her being in love with him.

I HATE the “toilet seat” issue. What would JASON have done if he had to take a dump?

I realize it’s easy for me to say, knowing everything, but “misplaced” keys followed by an intruder without forced entry? Connect the dots!

Let’s see, some creep from work is stalking you, and someone breaks into your house. Coincidence?

Minor nitpick: “He must of” – This is very common. It should be “must have.” Most people pronounce this as the contraction, “must’ve,” causing the confusion.

“Sandy was clever by half” – The actual expression is “too clever by half,” and actually means too clever for your own good.

“For a moment Susan thought she had her wish granted” – He might be delusional, but he’s not stupid! He wouldn’t believe her promise not to talk.

The fact that Grimley wasn’t surprised that someone was interested in Sandy’s background actually speaks volumes!

checkaho013checkaho013almost 7 years ago
Good Story

I often wonder if the Anonymous commentators aren't voicing their opinion multiple times. It was a good story, thanks

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Original for Loving Wives

Keep 'em coming! The drama for the LW category lies not in the sex scenes, but in the broader interactions of the characters, at least for me. I enjoy the sex scenes, but only secondarily, and again, only in as much as they further the broader arc of the story. Great to see some original thinking within the LW genre. I enjoyed it. Thanks

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 7 years ago
Really good!

What a wonderfully creepy villain!

It's been a very good day here at LW's! Two really exceptional stories in a single day!

I love that you had the daughter save the day, instead of the typical "guy" doing it. As a man, married to a woman that carries a Glock 10mm, I appreciated the daughter protecting her family. Our range instructed has remarked that in his experience, the ladies tend to end up being the better shots, learn faster and are generally the better students. I know that this is certainly true for my wife and myself (not that I'm bad, but she is much better!).

I also like that you didn't use the character's view point on "gun rights", to pontificate a political opinion. A single sentence was enough to express the character's experience for purposes of character development. More was unnecessary and would have been gratuitous.

Original, and very well written! Five stars. Thanks so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story.

5* to make up for the common clay of the new west earlier.

Since you made it a point: I agree with one's right to bear arms. But the facts are simpler: For every single legally justified shooting in a home, there are four accidental shootings and eleven suicide attempts. So, you now owe us fifteen equally well written stories showing what actually happens in real life... Good on you for the trigger lock, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid people assume

that most self-defense with a firearm actually requires SHOOTING the perp. So they come up with idiotic pseudo-statistics. Or put another way, they lie with numbers.

In this very story, the opening page had an effective defensive use of a firearm, the shotgun, where no shots were actually fired. Apparently, some think that doesn't count.

I have defused four potentially violent situations with the discrete display of a (licensed) firearm. No shots fired. For anti-firearms activists, that doesn't count. In fact, they depend on it when they say "more likely to result in ____ than in the shooting of a perpetrator." Because many perps see the firearm and, amazingly, they STOP. The most effective use there is, but liars want to ignore it.

Counting bodies is a breathtakingly stupid metric to judge the effectiveness of firearms by. Do you judge police by the number of people they shoot ? Or by the number of crimes they DETER ?

Sorry to rant, but criminology IS my gig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
B&K

Y'all have really stepped up your game recently. This is a wonderful story with a compelling villain and a well paced, suspenseful plot. Susan's death was like a splash of icy water and the climax was quite tense. (You had already shown your willingness to off a major character, so everyone was at risk. Another way to go would have been for Sandy and Katie to fire simultaneously. Then Sandy is shown in Caracas sipping Mojitos and reminiscing about his close call!) Thanks for this great story. 5 stars. JPR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

5* Enjoyable read.

db1044db1044almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Your villian in this one ranked right up beside Norman Bates. A well written and chilling story.

PearDrop3PearDrop3almost 7 years ago
Exceptionally Good Story

I really liked this story, it was well written, and the characters were believable especially the villain. Please keep up the good work. 5*

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Captivating

It is nice to see a story where both husband and wife are dedicated to each other and don't whore around.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

This was a great story, well deserving of the 5*'s given. A true loving wife embroiled in a tragedy without knowing it until almost the very end.

Well written, concise enough to not belabout the point but enough detail to be entirely enjoyable.

ken philipsken philipsalmost 7 years ago
Very Good Story - It Just Doesn't Belong Here

Sorry folks.. This is a very well written murder psycho story. But it does NOT fit here in my view. This is an EROTICA site. Ken

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Story well told

More of a good novella than a loving wife but interesting from beginning to end and the moments of the inner reflections of the psychopath were very well done. The sense of helplessness before this creature is paralysing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good detective story

It's loving wives catagory open to almost any stories with a loving wife . These perverts only want sex and burn the bitch stories. There are so many wackos out there. You can see that in these ridiculous opinions they put out. Is this why we have a Waco president. Are we all domed as our country sinks to new lows.

davwoodavwooalmost 7 years ago
Good story

If guns were outlawed only outlaws would have guns! Not so in the UK and Australia where it is virtually impossible for a private citizen to buy or own a firearm. Australian's have to go to the US to be killed not by outlaws but by the police. Accidents happen kids get killed. Gun control is the only sane solution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Good mystery story. Problem is, Literotica is an erotic, or some would say porn site, not a site for mystery stories. This story should have been in the non erotic section or better still, on a mystery story site. Because of this, I gave two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Psycho Sexual Serial Killer

What? I watch Criminal Minds....

a 5

JimC

sdc97230sdc97230almost 7 years ago
It's in Loving Wives because Alexis was cheating on Jason...

...in Sandy's delusional mind.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 7 years ago
Second good story in a row for you guys...

This was well done. Keep it up, you two.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
BS

This is typical NRA bullshit, how having a gun will keep you safe. I am surprised they didn't have the whole family happily putting holes in targets for their next stay vacation. Enough said- let the gun nuts and LW trolls go postal and site stupid misleading statistics; I'll avoid following up reading the comments this time for sure. One star- the writing is fine, but the topic and the overt proselytizing just pisses me off.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
OBSESSION

Good mystery not quite sure " loving wives " ? is the right listing for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely

Glad she knew how to use a gun or she would have been raped in front of her parents.

if somebody is shooting at me I like to shoot back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just parrot the company line, senseless tw@t!!!m

Yes that's you with one third of a brain. Just one teacher with a gun in any of those mass killings at schools and there would have been many fewer deaths. You won't listen to that because your one third of a brain has been brainwashed.

Thank the majority of decent Americans that your ideas are regularly laughed out of the public arena. The latest news that many black women are arming themselves sounds good to me. They deserve to be able to protect themselves same as any other Americans. How would you explain denying them that privilege?

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Loved it.

Very suitable ending. Keep them coming.

norcal62norcal62over 6 years ago
Writing was okay, but the subject of a psycho man is too depressing.

We see stories even worse than this, and with sadder endings, everyday in the infotainment reporting.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Loved the story but got confused.

Your story had me on the edge of my seat most of the way through then you wrote

The rest of the evening was a whirlwind of chatter. Alexis barely had time to eat as she related the events of the past semester, she was especially demonstrative as she told her parents about the 'amazing' young man she was dating.

I do believe you meant 'Katie barely had time to eat as she related the events of the past semester'.

Other than that I almost chewed my finger nails off.

Thanks

BillandKateBillandKateover 6 years agoAuthor
dragonmann72

You are right - it should have been Katie - good catch. Thanks for your comment, glad you enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a bad story

I feel it belongs in "Non Erotic."

peter944peter944about 6 years ago
Great tale!

Interesting characters and story but, I have to agree wasn't in the right category.

Tiger27Tiger27about 6 years ago
Category?

Category is irrelevant, as it is a great story! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too cowboy...or maybe cowgirl

Instead of plugging him it would have been better to see the punk rot in prison, suffering for years. Solving everything with a couple of pulls of a trigger is an unrealistic kid's fantasy and so simpleminded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh fuck off anon snowflake

With the prison population suckling away at our resources, you all seem to think throwing another murderer in jail for the rest of their lives is ...good? Oh great arbiter of morality, whisper in my ear how murderers greatest fear is being glorified and put up in free rent, exercise, reading, and food. It turns me on, your logic.

More importantly, it's not about punishment you dummy. It's about eliminating a threat. That's not cowboy, it's common sense. Something a gated community bubble wrapped 'anarchist' wouldn't know much of. I want you to pop a few blood vessels trying to imagine YOU are in katie's situation. You want to know what a 'cowboy' is? It's your fantasy of her shooting the gun outta his hand like some gun-slinger and saying some dumb shit like, "violence is never the answer. I'm going to call the police I don't trust cuz BLM and they'll take care of the problem for me!"

I wish your kind could at least be consistent. Consistent or at least aware of how dumb you all sound.

Pennindy15Pennindy15over 5 years ago
KISS

Keep It Simple Stupid

Sometimes the best solution is the easiest. The guy would have killed him. In that case, eliminate the threat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Good Story

And the bad guy got just what he had coming. Evil was defeated. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Your way of expressing the thought process of a deranged man is all too real. Also exposed is the “fell through the cracks” scenario that we hear all too often when a tragedy happens. Your ability to do all this is crazy good. I got wrapped up in the suspense. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good suspense story, but imperfect astronomy

"Jason was sitting on the back porch drinking a beer and watching the moon rise over the lake. The moon was in the first quarter and the sky was dark, ..."

First quarter moon rises around noon and sets in the evening. They would have had to be watching the moon set, not rise.

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
Outstanding Story.

Extremely well written.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Good story

Well above average on LE.

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
She is a Loving Wife

Forget those that say it shouldn’t be in Loving Wives. Where does it say that LW is limited to BTB etc? His wife loves him so it fits the category. Is it a good read? Yes it is. So forget about the category.

I couldn’t decide which of two categories I should put my first story in. I posted a link in Story Feedback and asked for constructive advice in general as a new writer. I got ripped in various ways ways but one of the main ones was the opinion it was in the wrong category. But to me it’s more important that the reader enjoyed the story than whether someone considers its on the wrong category. There’s nothing you can do about the morons who 1-bomb a story they’ve enjoyed because they think it’s in the wrong category.

Nice to read a story that is a story instead of some of the crap on here that gets a red H for some unfathomable reason.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great story

One of your very best. Good description of proper shooting also. I was taught to shoot center mass and to keep shooting until the target was neutralized. I'm not as good a shot as the girl though.

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
What happened?

I made a comment on this story and added it to my favourites but you’ve drleted my comment?

BillandKateBillandKateabout 5 years agoAuthor
Deleted?

No, we didn't.

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
Too much wine?

Sorry about that. My eyesight must have gone after the fifth bottle of wine. Anyway it gives me another opportunity to say how much I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good reminder that when seconds count

the police are just minutes away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucks

This is a LW story not a syco.

sandman666sandman666almost 5 years ago
What happened?

What happened to the body of the coworker? Did they find her?

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
A good story, thanks

Gave it a 5.

I had one thought... when Jason was reflecting about his wife, thinking 1 in a million, and then at least 1 in a thousand, I thought about the statistic that 50% of women now cheat... I reckon the one in a thousand is conservative.

One last thing... on reading sandman666's question in the comments just now, it took me back to that scene from the movie 'Stand By Me'.

Gordie recounts the story to the rest of the boys about Lardass's revenge.

Vern: Great story, Gordie, but there's one thing I don't understand... Did Lardass have to pay to get in the competition?

All 3 other boys: No, Vern!

Haha.

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Just another little comment

...having a laugh at all the commentors saying 'sick' and 'wrong category'.

Alexis is a true loving wife. I'd read this story 5 times before reading some of the depraved crap that gets into this category.

Still, I don't yell at those others saying they shouldn't post... it's their bag, it gets accepted by loving wives, and gets posted. I just don't read them. If they hate this one so much, how the hell do they get through 4 or 5 pages, and then make the effort to comment?

Got me beat.

In the end, the overall ratings demonstrate my attitude nicely. They are usually rated low or very low. That's enough for me to say that I'm not the one 'off the mark' in my stance.

Thanks for all your efforts, BillandKate.

A great many people love your (not-for-profit, amatuer) work. I'm one of them.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story

Well done!!

Loved it, your tales are well thought out treats.

jrphdojrphdoabout 4 years ago

Great Story, a bit on the dark side but so well thought out. Love that it shows the value of the good guys having guns too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo!

Far more interesting than the vast majority of what we see on this site. This one could be turned into an interesting film script.

The nonsense about how hard it is to be a woman in the workplace and the male head of HR (they are overwhelmingly female) were, however, facepalm worthy. Employment law is at least as biased against men as the worst state divorce laws. You two plainly don't practice in that area, if you are lawyers. Nevertheless, this one had a plot strength that we seldom see. If it's Bill who likes the film noir genre, I hope Kate indulges him and that the two of you do more.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Excellent

An outstanding story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lesson learned

There you have it... Liberal anti-gunner fucking unicorn rider didn’t want guns in the house or in husbands possession. YET... it was a family member with a gun That saved them all !!! Still, she now allows it in the House but refuse to be properly trained to use it !!! Fucking moron Wife and Ballless Husband.... the only one with real Balls in the family is the Daughter ! Good story besides that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who Knows What Evil Lurks In The Hearts Of Men?

The Shadow Do. Sandy was the stereotypical stalker, it maybe a cliche but it's happened too many times in real life where they are convinced their victim is in love with them or they are with their victim.

"Hey fucker - come on up, got a little surprise for ya." Damned fine offer. As I said in another comment not many sounds are more terrifying in the quiet as the sound of a pump shotgun being racked if are where you shouldn't be, doing what you shouldn't be doing. Take a 12 gauge out sometime, step back a bit and put a couple of blasts through the windshield of an old junker and take along a few slugs and 00 buckshot just to see what it does to the sheet metal. All just for informational purposes, it's rather enlightening to see what hollyweird does and doesn't get right.

"...he had driven past the Tyler house and saw a new ADT sign in the front. Sandy knew some of these signs were fake, but he didn't think this one was fake and why take the chance?" ADT doesn't have fake yard signs but they can be a good target for theft, harder to steal the window decals as they are supposed to be installed on the inside of the glass. They do stick well to steel and fiberglass doors on the outside though. I could have explained to Sandy how to defeat the system but he's much better as fertilizer.

"...he heard Officer Jones say, "Well Peter, I could use a donut and a cup of coffee, it's been almost an hour since my last donut - how about you?" Officer Sheppard laughed loud enough that he might have woke any neighbors still asleep." Never had that trouble with Chicago's finest years ago, they were always quick to respond, Detroit now, was a whole nuther kettle of fish.

"Jason Tyler comes out of the house with a shotgun and starts to aim at the drone." Kathy Bates showed us what to do about a spying drone in the tv episode 'Search and Seize' of 'Harry's Law'. Longhorn__07 used a drone to great effect in the first chapter of his story 'Flyover Country".

"I have a concealed carry permit and a 9mm semi-auto..." The advantage to a semi-auto is the number of rounds available and being able to reload quickly. The disadvantage is if it misfires you need two hands to clear it and be able to fire again, with a revolver you simply pull the trigger again.

"It's in my bedroom with a trigger lock to keep it safe when it's out of my sight." Of course the obvious problem is if it's out of sight it's not available if you need it. Not that you are going to need it later in the story.

"She kept the gun in her hand with her finger off the trigger..." Good to see that she was taught properly, never inside the trigger guard till it's time to squeeze.

"...don't ever let them back up, eliminate the threat." Bingo, double tap, in this case triple tap. Worst case; you'll be in jail but they'll be in the morgue.

"The state troopers and county sheriffs started to show up within a half hour of the Tyler's 911 call." Don't know if it's still the case but in some jurisdictions it was policy to always cuff the criminal whether they were dead or alive. They aren't officially dead till they are pronounced.

"...she agreed that if guns were outlawed, only outlaws would have guns." Some years back car hijackings in Florida went down dramatically when the law requiring the license plates on rental cars to be uniquely identifiable was changed making them to be the same as private vehicles. Seems it was easy to spot rentals coming out of airports and it was a good bet those folks weren't armed whereas it was legal to keep a loaded handgun in the glove compartment of your own vehicle.

Good points for showing the need for proper training if one is going to own either hand or long guns. "Sandy Mason deserved dying, I just wish it wasn't our daughter that had to do it." As much as a truism as I read in a while. Don't anyone even think of the BS about couldn't she just wound him. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Another great story. Great one for a gun lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As someone who has been the villain of this story..

(i mean a mentally-ill obsessed stalker. no violence etc here but a few suicide attempts) ...as i read this i just kept thinking over and over, "Thank the gods that i didn't turn into that guy."

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Really dark, especially for you two, but well written. Which of you is the closet psychopath?

markivunibmarkivunibover 3 years ago
Great Story

Nice Plot.

To people who comment on GUN (lobby vs Anti lobby) - You need protection weapon not Automatics and Bazooka for self defense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Was great to find Alexis was a faithful wife, in love with her husband of twenty plus years. Nothing truer than,"If guns are outlawed, only outlaws would have guns". If you Know how to respect a weapon and know how to handle it, what's wrong with owning one?! 5*s.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Wow! Great story, full of suspense. I've seen suspense films that weren't as good as this. Five thumbs up.

dthakerdthakerabout 3 years ago

Unique.

Everything else is just like your other stories, but this is something special.

Unique.

5Stars without any boubt.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a great murder mystery, as the story progressed the serial/psycho killer Sandy planning to kill Jason and take Alexis as his own was so delusional. It was fortunate

that Jason recognized the threat and took the appropriate steps to protect his family. Now Katie having a concealed weapon permit was a god send that ended up saving the whole family. It was unfortunate that Susan lost her life for nothing . Well written and my 5 star vote

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

👏👏wonderful story. Thanks 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read this year.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

5***** Exciting, well done! And yes in the right category. I thought that Alexis was a bitch using a dupe Sandy to murder hubby and collect on all the $$$$. Its actually happened in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Very well crafted. Sandy's personality reminds me of the trolls who inhabit this website maybe that's where the inspiration for the story came from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly decent story, really enjoyed it, many thanks.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

@markivunib you don't get to decide what I need to protect my life or my family. The gun Katie used is a semiauto Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm, comes with one 7 rd and one 8 rd magazine...I have three. I recently watch a video on youtube where 4 criminals with semiauto handguns broke into a home to do the home owner harm. His security system gave him enough warning so he could arm himself with an AR-15. Four against one isn't good odds. He opened fire as the entered his home guns ablazing. Facing such opposition from the home owner they immediately turned tail at least one was shot and fell, the rest jumped into the get away car. Now according to you he shouldn't have been able to defend his home and property as he saw fit and most likely would have become a victim of the home invasion. In the South Texas city I live in there are over 3 million people in the surrounding area but as of 2020 only 2352 police officers. I don't know about you and where you live but I'm not betting my life on a police department that is under manned and overworked. The blue politicians running this place are trying to defund what meager capability we have, yeah no thanks. So how about this to paraphrase the abortion crowd, "don't want a gun, don't buy one", because criminals will always be able to arm themselves with illegal guns, why handicap kaw abiding citizens? It's why gun laws don't work criminals don't follow laws.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very good story, hate to see people, especially the innocents that get led into bad situations but karma finally got the bad guy because she was well armed and trained. Keep on writn! 5 stars of course.

kkceohcskkceohcsabout 2 years ago

Wow. I've just finished all of your stories. Thank you. Most engaging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy your writing style as I work my way through your stories! I’m surprised this story was approved for public reading! GREAT ENDING!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Katie is a smart girl, not like her dumb mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again, VERY GOOD STORY that was well executed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guys the way you depicted Katie's use of lethal force, and the absolutely correct reason for it, was letter perfect.

Her mom's mentality on firearms is typical of many women-I wish it weren't true because I personally would like to see more, A LOT more, women involved. There position is a reflexive emotional response rather than that reached by an objective analysis on the subject. My personal belief, from a perspective of national safety, is everyone should be taught gun safety. Such education should not include attempts to push people into having a gun.

If we invoked such education we'd see a whole lot fewer accidental shooting deaths accompanied by the words, " I didn't think it was loaded".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice study into a delusional psychopath.

I really liked you take in fire arms; one, or both, of must shoot. Katie's thinking, judgement and engagement action was textbook correct

A really well done story!!

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

A very well written story that delves into the scary thoughts of a psychopath and the thoughts of someone saving their family by taking a life. Guns are to be respected and treated safely but also in a dangerous world becoming more necessary. I really liked the shift early in the story from thinking Alexis wanted her husband killed ti realizing it was in the mind of her stalker. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok good story. Creepy. Well written. 5 stars but almost had to give it -100 stars when I read that on Alexis' free pass list was James Harden, the "Beard". Has nothing to do with anything other than horrible facial hair. Gah! Ultimately I relented and went back to 5 stars, but only after I thoroughly washed my eyes out with sand upon reading that paragraph :))

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Not what you expect when you begin reading a LW story.

Well written.

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

Well written and engaging with real world situations. Gun control is being able to hit your target!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 1 year ago
Well written but I did not like the story

I agree with the comments that this should have been in Non-erotic. Story leaves a bad taste. That said, I did appreciate the daughter and her decisive actions. Experts that I have heard all say that if you rely on guns for self defense you must practice and stay skilled, and she had clearly done so.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse64about 1 year ago

A good story. Saddest of yours I've read so far, and the most daunting. A good message.

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

I gave it 5***** because I can't give it 10! Terrific story and unique for this site. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Suspenseful and terrifying. What evil indeed.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Excellent!!! Well-written with with good character and plot development. Thanks for a really good read.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio2 months ago

Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I feel so bad for Susan. She never got to have love in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Using the button to lock the door on the car, like her husband told her, isn't going to do any good to keep them from getting the key code. The car and the key are communicating to each other without pushing any buttons on the key. The best thing is to put it in a protective pouch. That includes when your keys are in your house. The worst place you can leave them in your house is by your front door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Could have been great, but Susan's death was overkill for the story. An epilog exposing all the agencies/people that covered up for him over the years would have improved the story as well.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
2472 Followers
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...