All Comments on 'Who Needs Blinds?'

by OrdinaryGirl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Open Window

My wife was watched through an open window last week.Our yard is well treed so when it is hot we often open the bedroom window and blinds for fresh air. The other morning I got up at 5:00 am to have a drink and when I looked out the kitchen window , I saw him. We had borrowed our camper out and there was a grey car parked on the street were the camper driveway is. The male driver was looking at our house. Later when I got up, I went to the street and with the camper out you could clearly see my wife's side of the bed through the open floor length window.

The next morning, I woke up at about 5:00 and saw my wife was sleeping on top of the covers on her stomach with her nightgown up over her bare ass. He leg was bent forward so her ass and pussy were in full view.

I slide out of bed and went to the kitchen window. Sure enough the grey car was sitting there and the driver had a pair of binoculars pointed at our house.With binoculars he had a close up view of my wife's beautiful pussy.He could see her curly brown curls covering her small pink lips with her large clit peeking out.

I was so turned on watching him watch her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You Are So Right: Who Needs Blinds!!

Loved it! I can only hope in real life you have the opportunity to experience this or maybe a form of it! Very erotic and so sensual. Hope you have many more to cum just like this one!!

MrKnowitallMrKnowitallover 19 years ago
In a cloud...

That is so unbelievable... You know you could never see through windows that were that fogged up by hot, steamy pleasure. Ha Ha!

skip.69skip.69almost 19 years ago
You do need blinds

You would definitely need blinds if I were looking through a window at you, especially if you look like your picture on your profile. Otherwise I would be breaking the window to get at you! Seriously, though, great story. Short. Sweet. Terrific. You deserve mnore than the 5 points I am allowed to give you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More please

Shame there wasn’t more to this story, not necessarily more “action”, but more about how she was feeling, her thoughts about whether or not she was being watched, that kind of thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous