Who Needs Men? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey was in heaven as she greedily devoured Kris's pussy. She scooped up gobs of oozing pussy cream, savouring every mouthful. She gripped Kris's writhing ass with both hands, kneading the burning flesh as she pleasured her big sis's cunt.

Kris was on fire, her head whipping back and forth on the pillow as she struggled to withstand the onslaught of pleasure Zoey was causing. Her nipples were like burning pebbles, throbbing on top of her trembling breasts.

Zoey reached up, grasping Kris's tit and squeezing it with one hand, feeling the nipple scrape against her palm. Kris groaned, her chest pushing into her younger sister's grip. Her entire body writhed as Zoey tongue fucked her drooling cunt and groped her sweaty flesh.

As Zoey focused her tongue on her big sister's clit, she pulled her other hand from it's grip on her ass, bringing her fingers up to touch her drenched slit. She slid two inside her sister, pumping them repeatedly as deep as they could reach.

Kris wailed as she felt Zoey fuck her pussy. Her hands flew to her own breasts, squeezing them roughly. She pressed Zoey's hand hard to her nipple, the sensitive bud scorching Zoey's skin as it carved into her palm.

The combination of pleasurable sensations were quickly driving Kris to an earth shattering climax. She grunted and groaned, her breathing laboured, her body grinding desperately. Zoey did her best to fasten her lips around her sister's clit, sucking it hard. Her fingers pumped faster, Kris's juices splashing against her throat as she worked.

When her teeth grazed Kris's sensitive button, it sent her over the edge, and she screamed as her orgasm exploded. Her pussy gushed with her juices as she came, soaking Zoey's hand and face in her spend.

Zoey pulled her fingers out of Kris's pussy and grabbed her ass with both hands. She clamped her mouth tightly over her sister's opening, struggling to keep contact with Kris's undulating hips. Her tongue lashed at Kris's cunt, drawing out her orgasm.

Kris bucked her hips violently against Zoey's face, squealing frantically. Her sister's tongue on her sensitive clit was driving her crazy. She reached down, finally, clumsily trying to push Zoey's face away.

"L-Zoey... It's too much... t-too muuuuuuuch..." she panted, just as a second orgasm hit her.

She screamed again, and her thighs clamped around Zoey's neck involuntarily. She ground herself against her sister's face, spewing juices into her open mouth.

Zoey eagerly slurped up as much of Kris's cum as she could, her tongue lapping greedily at her open folds. Once Kris's second orgasm finally started to die down, she loosened her legs' grip around her sister's face.

Zoey wrenched her lips from Kris's pussy, gasping for air. Her fingers had left small welts in Kris's ass flesh. Her face was drenched in cum, her hair tangled and dripping with sweat.

Kris's legs flopped to the mattress. She gasped for breath, her chest heaving. She was exhausted, but the sight of her sister between her legs, covered in her cum, was too much for her to resist. She reached down, pulling Zoey on top of her, and their lips collided with unbridled passion.

Zoey squealed, surprised at Kris's energy as she was flipped onto her back. Kris lay on top of her, and the two sisters kissed passionately, their hips grinding again.

Zoey could feel Kris's pussy juices seeping through her boxer shorts as she grinded on her thigh. Her own pussy was on fire.

"Fuck me, Sis..." she moaned, before taking Kris's tongue back into her mouth.

Kris, eager to return the pleasure her sister had just given her, was already reaching down to remove Zoey's bottoms. She kissed her way to the younger girl's throat, running her tongue along it as her hand plunged in between her sister's thighs.

Zoey's hips jerked as she felt Kris's fingers stroke her boiling pussy. Her shorts were pushed to her knees, and Kris was starting to fuck her cunt slowly with her hand. Her mouth slurped hungrily at her neck, driving Zoey wild with need.

"Ooooooh... Shit, Kris! Fuck me hard! Fuck meeeeeeee..." Zoey groaned, her pussy gliding up and down along Kris's fingers.

The smell of Zoey's arousal was beginning to permeate the room, and Kris felt an uncontrollable urge to taste her. Leaving her sister's neck covered in saliva, she slid down on the bed, lowering her face to the younger girl's steaming cunt. She took her shorts off the rest of the way, tossing them on the floor.

She looked up into Zoey's eyes, staring into them for several seconds, before opening her mouth and running her tongue deliberately along her juicy opening.

Zoey's eyes rolled into the back of her head, and her hips shot forward, pressing her cunt hard into Kris's open mouth. The older sister took her cue, devouring Zoey's cunt eagerly. She ran her hands all over the younger girl's body, squeezing and groping at her excited flesh.

As Kris ate her excited cunt, Zoey rolled her hips off the mattress over and over, humping her sister's tongue frantically. Kris held her sister tightly, keeping her mouth glued to her slippery slit. Her tongue pumped in and out of the excited folds, lashing occasionally against her burning clit.

Zoey held Kris's head firmly with both hands. Her arms squashed her tits together between them, and her nipples begged to be played with.

Staring up at them, Kris couldn't resist releasing one of Zoey's thighs and reaching for her chest. She mawled the younger girl's breasts, digging her fingers into the pliant flesh. She rubbed and pulled at the nipples, all the while keeping her tongue firmly shoved up Zoey's gushing pussy.

Kris's eager cunt lapping combined with her rough handling of her sister's tits was more than enough to send Zoey convulsing in ecstasy.

"FUUUUUUUUCK! I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIIIIING!!" she screamed, saliva spraying from her gaping mouth.

Kris struggled to keep hold of Zoey's cunt with her mouth, but the younger girl's gyrating hips were too spastic. She lost her hold, and pussy juice sprayed her reddened face.

Without hesitation, Kris climbed onto her sister, spreading her legs and pushing their cunts together. She scraped her pussy forcefully against Zoey's, their skin slapping and splashing in their mixed bodily fluids.

Zoey screamed again as she felt Kris fuck her. She was still in the middle of a powerful orgasm, and having her sister grind into her spasming cunt only increased the intensity of her pleasure.

Her hips started to pump furiously of their own volition, and Kris squealed as she felt the raw passion pounding against her from her sister. Kris leaned forward, grabbing Zoey by the back of the neck and pulling her into their sloppiest kiss yet.

The sisters grunted and rasped as they sucked each other's tongues, licked each other's open mouths and chewed on each other's lips. Their bodies smacked together over and over, their tits and stomachs rubbing deliciously as they fucked.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum again, Sis!" Zoey rasped, her lips running along Kris's throat.

"Me too, Baby. I'm so close!" Kris groaned, twisting herself back and forth in the froth their pussies were creating.

They continue to hump against each other, their clits mangled between each other's aching pussy lips. Then suddenly, Kris's head flew back, and she thrust her hips down against Zoey's with all her strength. She unleashed an animalistic howl, pussy juices exploding from her cunt and drenching her sister as she finally climaxed.

Zoey was just seconds behind her sister, driving her hips up as hard as she could, lifting both girls off the bed. They clung desperately to each other, their bodies writhing together in uncontrolled ecstasy.

Kris fell forward once again, and their mouths devoured each other as they fucked through their orgasm. The bed groaned beneath them, shaking with the intensity of their movements until they finally calmed.

At last, the girls were left breathless, holding each other tightly, and still passionately kissing. Exhausted, they slowly separated, gulping for breath.

Kris fell to the bed, laying next to Zoey, and they both stared up at the ceiling. Their entire bodies were flushed, their hair matted to their sweaty skin, and their lower bodies mangled and coated in each other's cum.

"We... We're definitely... doing that... again..." Zoey panted.

"A... As soon as I... catch... my... breath..." Kris responded.

Both girls laughed, and snuggled into each other, their tired hands groping at each other's tender, aching bodies.

-------

The next morning, Kate stood in the kitchen, cooking scrambled eggs on the stove. She was still in her nightgown, and wearing a light robe over it.

Kate's thoughts were once again on her daughters. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about them since Friday night, when she'd fingered each of them to orgasm. For the rest of the weekend, she'd spent every spare moment she had reliving the experience, and masturbating furiously.

Lost in thought, she didn't hear her daughters until they walked into the kitchen, giggling to themselves. They were holding hands affectionately, with big smiles on their faces.

"Morning, Mom!" Kris said, as she and her sister leaned against the counter opposite their mother. They both wore the night clothes they had stripped from one another the night before.

"Oh! Good morning girls." Kate said distractedly, before turning back to her eggs. "How was your evening? Did you go out last night?"

Both girls giggled again, looking mischievously at one another.

"Naw, we decided to stay in and have a girls night." Zoey replied, still looking at her sister.

"Yeah. We needed to spend some quality time... Sister to sister." Kris added.

As she spoke, she reached around Zoey's waist, pulling the younger girl closer. Zoey responded by wrapping her arms around Kris's neck and turning her body towards her.

"Oh, that's nice! What did you do?" Kate asked.

Kris and Zoey were holding each other affectionately, and hadn't heard their mother's question. They leaned in to each other, their noses rubbing, then their lips touched lightly. Both girls giggled, then kissed again, this time with deeper passion.

"Girls? Did you watch a movie? Or play a ga-" Kate started, turning to look at her girls. She was stunned to see her daughters kissing deeply in each other's arms.

Kris and Zoey were oblivious to their mother, absorbed in the taste of each other's hot mouths. Their tongues pushed past each other's lips, and they moaned as their kiss grew more passionate.

Kate's legs shook as she watched, and she leaned against the oven to steady herself. Forgetting breakfast, she gaped at her daughters, feeling her pussy juices seep into her panties.

"Oh... girls..." she moaned.

They didn't respond, too busy groping each other's bodies as they made out more furiously.

Unable to resist, Kate approached them slowly, her body trembling with need. She wrapped her arms around them both, holding them tightly.

"This is so... so beautiful, girls." she murmured.

The sisters didn't break their kiss, but seemed to enjoy feeling their mother's embrace. Kate started to drool as she watched her daughters. She watched them adoringly, her body responding to her increasing arousal.

It wasn't until Kris could feel her mother grinding against her hip that she pulled her lips from her sister's.

"M-mom!" she gasped.

She could feel her mother's crotch pressing hard into her upper thigh, and could see the animal desire in her gaze. Their eyes locked, and when Kate leaned forward, Kris instantly followed suit, until mother and daughter were kissing heavily.

As they kissed, Zoey looked on, her own arousal surging. The image of her sister and mother together had her body smouldering. She nuzzled into her mother, kissing Kate's neck and cheek.

Kate immediately pulled away from her eldest daughter, turning instead to lock lips with her youngest. Zoey welcomed her mother's kiss, and the two moaned as their tongues played in each other's mouths.

Kris bit her lip, watching her mom and sister, then joined in their kiss. The three women pressed their faces together, tongues roaming over each other's eager lips. As the three made out, their hands explored, feeling and groping each other's excited bodies.

Still locked in their embrace, the women stumbled from the kitchen and into the hall, making their way to the nearest bedroom. Shuffling into Kate's room, the three of them fell to the bed, struggling to strip each other as quickly as possible.

As Kris tugged her mother's robe off her shoulders, Zoey pushed up her nightie, leaning forward to tongue Kate's naked breasts. Kate groaned, cradling her daughter's head in her hands as the girl nursed at her aching nipples.

Kris, meanwhile, moved behind her sister, pulling Zoey's bottoms down and off of her legs. She grabbed the girl's upturned ass, spreading her cheeks and leaning forward to lick her dripping pussy.

Zoey groaned, pushing her mother onto her back, and continued to lick and suck at the older woman's breasts.

"Oh... oh Sweetie... That feels so... so good!" Kate gasped.

Zoey looked up at her mother, smiling around her nipple, and lowered a hand between Kate's thighs. Kate gasped, feeling her daughter's touch, and pushed her cunt down against the girl's stroking fingers. She reached across Zoey's back, pulling her daughter's shirt up over her head.

Kristina, meanwhile, was thrusting her tongue over and over again deeply into her sister's open pussy. Zoey was finding it difficult to hold herself steady above her mother, as Kris's tongue fucking was driving her wild with desire. She pumped her hips back and forth, pressing herself harder back against her sister's face, and moaned into her mother's chest.

As she was being eaten by Kris, Zoey was thrusting her fingers faster into her mom's open cunt. Kate panted as her daughter fucked her, stroking the girl's hair and holding her tightly to her sensitive breasts.

Kris continued to lick Zoey faster, her tongue running quickly along her sensitive pussy lips. She dragged it up higher, pressing it against the girl's anus, and wriggled it there while pushing her fingers inside her trembling sister.

Zoey suddenly threw her head back, squealing as she felt Kris's tongue slither against her tight asshole. She gulped for breath, her body pumping wildly as her pleasure increased.

Kate watched her daughter's breasts jiggle as she fucked herself back against Kris's face. Licking her lips, she leaned up from the bed, taking one between her lips. She grabbed them with both hands, sucking them hungrily and squeezing the warm flesh between her fingers.

Zoey finally screamed, her face contorted in ecstasy. Her fingers stopped pumping in her mother's pussy, and she convulsed on top of the older woman, her orgasm erupting.

Kris held her sister's hips, thrusting her tongue as hard as she could into Zoey's sphincter. She could feel her sister's pussy clamping around her fingers as she pumped them frantically against her g-spot.

Kate nursed at her daughter's tits throughout her orgasm, massaging the flesh and enjoying the feel of her creamy skin against her tongue. When Zoey's orgasm started to ease off, she fell on top of her mother, who had to release her breasts in order to hold her trembling daughter.

Zoey lay sweaty, naked and gasping for breath on top of her mother's bare torso. The feel of skin on skin contact maintained Kate's arousal, and the older woman gently pressed her crotch up into her daughter's hip.

Kris sat back on her knees and licked her lips. Her face was covered in her sister's cum, and her own pussy was burning with desire. She watched her mother writhe beneath Zoey's exhausted body. She bit her lip, wanting desperately to fuck her mother.

She spotted Kate's night stand, and quickly slid from the bed to open it. Her eyes lit up as she rummaged through her mother's wide collection of sex toys, until she happened upon a large, black strap on near the back.

With eager hands, she stripped herself naked, and attached the device around her hips. The inside of the harness had a rough pad lined up above her clit, meant to rub her to orgasm as she fucked with it.

Bouncing back onto the bed, she pushed Zoey off of their mother, and climbed on top of the horny older woman.

Kate looked down wide eyed at her daughter's new appendage, and her pussy dripped with anticipation. Kris helped her mother pull her nightie the rest of the way off, and both women, completely nude, pressed their bodies together, their hands exploring.

"God, Mommy... You're so sexy..." Kris moaned, before plunging her tongue into her mother's mouth.

The two women made out hungrily, while Zoey looked on from her position next to them. They ground their bodies together, the hard rubber cock trapped between their firm stomachs. Their breasts pressed into each other, ballooning together, their nipples slicing into each other's excited flesh.

As they made out, Kris slid her hips down, adjusting herself until the strap on was lined up with her mother's cunt. Without pulling her tongue from Kate's mouth, she managed to push the phallus forward, plunging it into her mom's hungry opening.

Kate moaned, wrapping her legs around her daughter's hips, and pushed herself further onto the fake appendage. The two women quickly started to fuck each other eagerly, their lips never breaking their passionate kiss.

Zoey pushed herself up onto her elbows, watching excitedly as her mom and sister fucked. Her own pussy was getting wet again as she watched. She saw the open drawer next to the bed, and got up to see what she could find.

Pulling out a small, thin vibrator, she looked back to the bed, to Kris's ass as her hips pumped back and forth against her mother.

She climbed up behind her sister, and leaned forward, kissing the small of her back and tasting her sweat soaked skin. She turned on the vibe, and pressed it gently against Kris's ass cheek. The smooth plastic whirred as she slid it down her sister's crack, pressing it firmly against her tight sphincter.

Kris wrenched her lips from her mother's, and groaned hoarsely. She looked back at her sister, who was placing wet kisses all over her ass cheeks.

"Yessssss..." she hissed, before closing her eyes and pumping her cock faster in her mother's cunt.

Kate grunted as her daughter fucked her harder. She missed the taste of Kris's lips, but instead reached up, kissing and licking the girl's throat. She pressed her palms against her daughter's breasts, massaging them roughly.

Zoey stroked the vibrator faster against her sister's asshole, testing her resistance by pushing it harder and harder against the hole. Slowly, the tight flesh gave way, and she pressed the toy inside, filling Kris's anus a bit at a time.

She started to pump it in and out, fucking Kris's ass. Her free hand squeezed the older girl's cheeks, pulling them open to allow her to be fucked more easily.

As Zoey fucked her ass, Kris continued to pound her mother's raw pussy with her strap on. The two women writhed against each other, their clammy skin slapping together with every manic thrust.

The pad inside Kris's harness rubbing her clit combined with the sensation of Zoey's vibe thrusting inside her ass soon became too much for her, and she let out a strangled cry as her orgasm erupted. Her body began to convulse, her hips pistoning wildly into her mother.

The power of Kris's frenzied thrusts in her excited pussy quickly brought Kate to a powerful climax, and she threw her head back against her pillow, screaming her release.

Both women pumped their bodies wildly, losing all control of their desire. Their pussies drenched each other's already sweat drenched skin, splashing cum all over themselves and the sheets.