Who Needs Men? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey stared wide eyed at her mom and sister as they came powerfully. Her own pussy seeped juices onto the sheet beneath her, her excitement bubbling in her pussy. She continued to focus her attention on her sister, pushing the vibrator frantically into her tightening anal cavity.

Finally, Kris collapsed on her mother, her breathing laboured. Both women were exhausted, barely able to move.

Kris struggled to roll off of Kate, falling to the bed beside her. She tiredly removed the strap on, peeling the inner pad from her clit, and let it fall to the mattress between them.

Zoey was sitting back on her haunches, watching the two women lay completely spent on the bed in front of her. She had one hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy desperately. Her juices oozed over her fingers and dripped between her thighs.

She took the toy that she had been fucking Kris's ass with, and brought it to her lips, sucking the head into her mouth. She moaned as she enjoyed the musky flavor her sister had left behind.

Kate watched her daughter masturbating, and her own pussy throbbed with renewed arousal. She fumbled for the strap on her eldest daughter had just fucked her with. Her eyes never drifting from Zoey's writhing body, she slipped the harness over her hips.

"Zoey, take that filthy thing out of your mouth," she commanded. "and come suck your mother's cock instead."

Zoey groaned, abandoning the vibe and crawling between her mother's legs. She took the large strap on in her hand, and started to press her lips over it's girth. As she sucked the fake appendage, the pad inside the crotch rubbed deliciously against Kate's excited button.

Kate started to breath heavily, her hips rolling on the bed and fucking against her daughter's face.

Kris was quickly recovering from her own exhaustion, and was watching her sister's cock sucking skills with increasing interest. She cuddled against her naked mother, looking down between her legs at Zoey's bobbing head.

Kris grinned, looking up at her mother, and the two women kissed. Their lips opened, welcoming each other's tongues, and their arms wrapped around each other. As they made out, Kris's pussy began to grind into Kate's thigh, her juices flowing once again.

Kate eventually broke the kiss, saliva dripping between her and her daughter's lips.

"Climb on top of me, Sweetie. Mommy needs to taste her little girl." she said.

Kris shivered, and instantly obeyed. She straddled her mother's face, looking down into her eyes.

"Eat me, Mommy. Make me come." she pleaded, before lowering herself to her mother's lips.

Zoey watched as her mother's tongue snaked into her sister's pussy. Kris's ass started to grind against the older woman's chin slowly, her juices coating her face.

Zoey's pussy was burning with need, and so she rose to her knees, straddling her mother's dildo. She lowered her slick pussy lips until they were slowly enveloping the head of Kate's strap on.

Kate could feel the pressure from Zoey's hips pressing the harness into her mound. The pad dug into her clit, and she moaned into her eldest daughter's cunt. The three women were now in position, and all three desperate to fuck.

They wasted little time, hips quickly thrusting into each other as their desire took control of their bodies.

Zoey bounced up and down on top of her mother, the dildo pounding her g-spot over and over. She bent forward, squeezing her mother's tits with both hands, and kneading the tender orbs.

Kate moaned, feeling her daughter mawling her breasts and pumping her cunt on her strap on. The harness scraped against her own pussy, coaxing streams of juice out of her flaring cunt hole.

She devoured her other daughter passionately, her tongue digging deep between the girl's slippery folds. She held the girl's ass firmly, keeping her writhing hips as still as possible as she gorged on her tender flesh.

Kris squealed and shuddered as she rode her mother's tongue. She struggled to keep herself perched on Kate's chin, her legs trembling as pleasure overwhelmed her. She leaned forward, supporting herself on the headboard, her tits swaying as she rocked her hips back and forth.

Zoey watched her sister writhing in front of her, and leaned forward, her own hips still pounding against her mother's. She once again found herself face to face with Kris's ass, and pushed her tongue out, running it slowly between her cheeks to taste her tight asshole.

Kris wailed with excitement. She reached back, grabbing Zoey by the back of the head and pushing her face harder into her ass crack.

"Fuck! Yes, Zoey! Eat my asshole!" she wailed.

Zoey responded by licking her sister eagerly, her tongue worming into the tight anal opening. Her chin bumped with her mother's as the two women ate Kris's holes frantically.

As Zoey licked her sister, her hands continued to grope and squeeze Kate's tits. She pulled and twisted the nipples, causing her mother to moan muffled cries into the folds of Kris's pussy.

As their fucking grew more heated, and their bodies shone with sweat, Zoey wrenched her face from her sister's ass. She gasped for breath, sitting up again to grind her cunt deeply on her mom's cock.

Kris looked back at her sister and licked her lips. Her hair was plastered to her face, her tits bouncing deliciously as she rode their mother.

Struggling to stay balanced, Kris pulled herself away from the headboard, and half twisted her torso, reaching for her sister.

Zoey understood immediately, and leaned forward again, wrapping an arm around her sister's chest. She held the girl's slippery breasts, and the two strained to kiss each other frantically.

Kate watched her daughters make out from between Kris's thighs, and groaned, pumping her hips faster. She could feel her orgasm approaching, and strove to do her best to make both of her daughters cum with her.

The sisters clung to each other as they felt their mom's tempo increase. Her cock pounded violently into Zoey's bruised pussy, while her tongue lashed viciously against Kris's. The girls wriggled their tongues together, licking each other's mouths with wanton desire.

Almost simultaneously, both daughters gripped each other tighter, their hips bucking wildly as their climaxes hit. They screamed against each other's lips, their noses crushed together, their hands scraping against each other's slick skin.

Kris's head shot back, and she fell against her sister, her pussy convulsing around her mother's tongue. Zoey's thighs clamped tightly around her mom's waist, her cunt walls gripping the sleek shaft of Kate's strap on even as it continued to ravage her insides.

Watching her daughters cum on top of her, Kate's own pussy was quickly hurtling towards it's own intense climax. The pad against her clit scraped relentlessly, and the girls were coating her body with their spraying juices.

Kate let out a desperate snarl, pumping her hips one last time as pleasure cascaded over her body. She screamed, orgasming violently. Her body shook so powerfully, her daughters fell from their perch to the mattress beside her.

They continued to make out with each other, their own orgasms just starting to dissipate. And then, just as Kate's body was beginning to calm, they crawled to her sides, each sucking a nipple into their mouths and shoving fingers inside her harness.

They rubbed her cunt raw, and she screamed again, her orgasm renewed. She shook and writhed as they fingered and licked her, until she finally collapsed, nearing unconsciousness.

Her daughters struggled to crawl up beside her, and cuddled into her chest. The three tired women wrapped their arms around each other, their bodies coated in sweat.

"Oh my... oh my God..." Kate panted. She looked back and forth between her daughters. "H-how did this happen? I mean.. between the two of you?" she asked.

Zoey and Kris looked at each other across their mother's heaving breasts and smiled.

"Oh, we just took your advice, Mom. That's all" Kris said with a devilish grin.

"Yeah! And we're DEFINITELY glad we did." Zoey added. "Who needs men, right Sis?"

"Not me!" Kris exclaimed. All three women laughed.

The girls reached for each other, holding hands across their mother's stomach. Kate saw the love her daughters felt for each other, and she smiled too. This was all she'd dreamed of for as long as she could remember, and she was so happy for her girls.

She hugged them tightly, pulling them against her, and the three women shared a tender kiss. Zoey yawned, then snuggled into her mom's neck, pressing her lips to the older woman's throat.

Kris giggled, then rested her head on Kate's shoulder, holding back a yawn of her own. In minutes both girls were sound asleep.

Kate sighed, content with her daughters in her arms. She didn't know what the future held, how the newfound relationship she and her children now shared would unfold, but she was happy for now, and as worn out as they were.

The strap on was still attached to her, but she didn't dare move for fear of waking the girls. She closed her eyes, and in minutes all three women were snoring softly.