Who Says Bondage is Indoors Only?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she purred, unhooking my legs. Giving me a moment to regain my balance. Then re hooking my arms so I was standing upright, eagle spread. I was pretty weak at this point, the rush of blood coming back into my limbs meant the hooks on my arms were helping me stand much more than I would like to admit.

Ma'am kept stroking my cock once I stood, our height difference negligible as she stood in front of me. Slowly stroking my shaft, smiling as I strained towards her. I was so focused on her at that moment that I strained towards my restraints towards her. My hips bucking in her hands as she stroked me so nice and slow.

My ears buzzing in arousal as she kissed me. I kissed her back, her tongue seizing control of my mouth, savoring the kiss. The promise of a whole weekend in her hands. Making me buck even more. I wanted to please her like this, however she wanted to whole weekend. If i had no classes or work I would be begging to spend the whole week serving her. I needed to serve her.

She broke the kiss, panting against me from her own arousal and need. Her arm snaked around my neck as she leaned her head against mine. The only movement being the rapid strokes against me. My breath growing more rapid as I could feel myself swelling in her hand. Precum dripping against her wrist.

Leaning back, she sat back on the swing. I had to spread my legs a little further out so I was on the level of the swing as she brought us closer. Her nails sinking into my burning ass with propriety.

As her nails sunk in. My cock slowly pushed inside her. Her cunt enveloping my erection and wrapping around with a velvety embrace. Taking me all the way to the balls. My hips straining as I stared into her eyes. Smiling, her hand seized my hips and she pushed off me till only the very head of my shaft was inside her.

"I think I'll stay here for a while," Ma'am said with a grin. My face warped in desperation as I whimpered.

"P-please Ma'am?" I begged. My hips shifting from side to side. I tried to thrust forward, but her hands kept her just on that agonizing edge. So close to me, but just outside of reach.

"Bad boy," She tsked, "I suppose I can use the work out while you contemplate your misbehavior."

She would to.

I had only a few seconds before I lost any chance of this. I needed to act fast, which was getting incredibly difficult when I was so close to heaven, but still being denied pleasure.

She really only gave me a single choice in the end.

"Please Ma'am, please fuck my cock with your pussy. I need inside you, I need to please you and serve you and bring you pleasure. Please use my cock as your dildo for your pleasure," I broke down, and begged. Saying whatever I thought would please her.

She smiled and let go.

Slamming back into my hips and taking me back to the hilt.

"Fuck," I whimpered, my hips moving wildly beneath her.

She started again. Building a rhythm of pushing off me, only to swing back onto my cock. Soon moaning in delight at the pressure. Fucking me much like she would fuck a wall mounted dildo.

"I have no guests this weekend," she informed me, smiling. "I have a whole weekend to keep you like this... mmmmm. A whole weekend to keep you naked, collared and on the edge willing to please me however I wish. My sexy little pet who is mine to use, to fuck, to tease and do whatever I want with. You think that diner was bad?" she continued.

"Yes. mmmm Ma'am," I replied, my hips going nuts beneath her.

"Tomorrow I'll ask my friend to come over, he hasn't had a good cocksucker in a while and you'll look very sexy with your mouth wrapped around his cock for me, won't you pet?"

My eyes grew wild, pleasure driving me towards the peak as I tried to thrust inside her.

"WON'T YOU?" She said again, drawing me back to reality.

"Yes Ma'am, I'll suck his cock, I'll be his bitch if it pleases you. I'll do anything with him that you want if it pleases."

Ma'am moaned and went back to it. Ecstasy driving us both to the peak as she rode me fast and hard. Both of us moaning, staring into each other's eyes as she continued swinging onto me. Anyone could've happened on us there as she used me and I couldn't of stopped if I tried.

I hit my peak first, my legs locking up as I began spraying deeper inside her and it drove her over the edge. Sending her in a shuddering orgasm. Her pussy milking me of every drop as we both desperately fought for breath.

Grabbing me around the back of the neck, she seized a kiss again. This one slower. Loving even. I put all my desire and need in there. Feeling sated and very touchy feely. I'd endure any kind of humiliation for this, the combination of giving her absolute control and to be rewarded. To trust her to take care of me made it all worth it.

It wasn't until she unlocked me and finally let me go that I realized my clothes were gone. Packed in her bag. Together we unhooked all the ropes and got all the toys back in her backpack. She pointed at her feet expectantly and I eagerly moved to my position. I got on my feet quickly as she hooked back up my leash before dragging me to her pussy.

"I better be clean when I'm done," She ordered. "Then I'm going to take you home on all fours." I lapped away obediently as I listened, "Now Tim is coming tomorrow and I expect him to be pleased by your performance. I told him I had a proper cock-sucking slut who would beg for a big thick cock in his ass and I am going to enjoy watching him have fun with my pet. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied looked up at her, a slight smile on my face, my chin wet with our juices.

"Idiot boy, I need to take you home and make sure I didn't damage your ass," She grumbled, tugging me on the leash towards the woods. I followed, naked on all fours and my ass dripping with lube. Sashaying a bit as she put me in the back of the jeep naked. Then desperately praying no one looked in the back where I knelt naked as she drove me to her home.

Where I would be serving her. And someone named Tim for the weekend.

12