Who Says You Can't, In Jeddah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry man, I could see how well you were doing," Spiros let me know, "but she simply jumped out after being a real sport for quite a while and decided we needed to leave."

I learned that Chanda had figured out the snorkel quickly and had let Spiros guide her out to quite a distance from shore to see the coral formations and the fish. She had hung on to him throughout, allowing very close and physical contact. He had certainly felt her very notable bust and put his hands almost everywhere except into direct contact with her nether regions. She had even thanked him with a kiss to his cheek as we had changed back at the car after Spiros had poured a large container of fresh water over her to wash off the salt and avoid the need to make a pit stop at the hotel. Qamar had let me do the same for her, except that she had stripped her swimsuit completely off, knowing that she was changing on the other side of the vehicle, giving me a really pleasant eyeful, while Spiros also got a peek or more of her nude form through the car windows.

The dinner was fabulous. The girls had never experienced the Benihana style of cooking at the table and were game at polishing off a sizable meal. Since we were all seated facing the cook, the two girls took the middle while Spiros and I bookended them. My hands were all over Qamar's legs and any other part that could be accessed without raising any alarms. I leaned forward and was happy to note that Chanda was not objecting to Spiros having a hand on her thigh. It was turning out to be quite a first day in Saudi Arabia.

VI

"It's only 7:40 p.m. and you are not due back for nearly three hours," Spiros remarked as we left the hotel, "I live really close by and am really good at making Greek coffee."

The Japanese meal had piqued the interest of the girls and yet another international experience was more than welcome. It certainly made little sense to head back to the hotel and sit with the other boring crew members. The options we were providing were entirely different from what either of them ever had in the past.

His place had a nice lounge and dining room, a large bedroom, and an office/den. The coffee was delicious but the time to cash in our chips was running out fast. Spiros pulled out a slide carousel and got Chanda involved in seeing an excellent and large set of pictures that he had taken on his many scuba dives in the Red Sea.

Qamar did not hesitate as I guided her out of the lounge and into the bedroom. Her mouth connected to mine in a second and we kissed with gusto for an extended period. With care not to rip anything, I helped her out of the lovely dress she was wearing. Her rather basic panties and bra were dispensed with shortly.

I found a few packets of condoms exactly where Spiros had advised me to look. I wondered how often he had any female company in Jeddah to warrant having more than two dozen such packages in his nightstand. Secured against uncertain eventualities, it was time to get serious about the seduction we both had been part of since the early hours of the morning.

I spread Qamar's legs and slowly positioned my cock at her entryway. Qamar tensed as I pushed forward into her. I was expecting a serious amount of blockage, not to mention bleeding and pain for her, given that she was unmarried and relatively young. My cock did face some resistance but then moved into her with speed that was unexpected. Clearly she was not a virgin. Had it been my bridal bed in Pakistan, I would have been within my rights to raise hell. Receiving her bounty in Jeddah, even though second-hand, did not however give me that prerogative.

I pushed and pulled with determination and she soon began to match my enthusiasm, meeting my strokes and laying back as I pulled out. Her nails raked my backside and her teeth closed sharply over my tongue as she had a first orgasm. Even though I could feel a little blood in my mouth, this was not time for medical attention. Rather it was the signal to increase my penetration of her vagina. A few moments later, as she came for the sixth or seventh time, my seed spewed out into the condom. Strangely enough the first thought in my mind was of my naysayer friend advising me to leave my cock home in a bank since I would never be laid in Saudi Arabia. I had rubbished his theory in less than eighteen hours!

Pulling out, I lay next to Qamar and expressed my gratitude for the excellent fuck. I noted that she was strangely teary-eyed. I wondered what the matter was when she spoke up.

"I imagine you think I am some kind of whore and sleep with many passengers and crew members," she blurted out, "you were able to tell that I was not unspoiled when you entered me!"

"No not at all," I let her know, but still somewhat intrigued me as to what the story would be.

"I would have been pristine for you if that bastard purser who is here in Jeddah today had not caught me three weeks back taking some perfume from the duty free cart," she had started to cry, "I needed it as a present for my mother and had no money on myself that particular day. He saw me and demanded the ultimate payment or he would have me arrested. I would have been ruined, as would my family!"

"I am very sorry and I really was not passing any judgment on you," I tried to console her.

"He literally raped me a couple of times on our last trip to the UK, destroying my virginity," she went on, "and just last week made me fuck one of the co-pilots while we were in Istanbul."

"So I imagine he was expecting your company tonight?" I caught on very quick, "and our invitation was a way out for you."

"And for Chanda too," she surprised me, "that poor girl is the only earner in the family and the captain himself has been specifically requesting her presence on overseas flights to be able to have sex with her. He likes to rub his cock between her big boobs. Perhaps the reason he has never tried anything with me is that my bust is not so large!"

"What you have is an amazingly attractive set of breasts," I assured her, while kissing the orbs, "and I absolutely appreciate your sharing them with me!"

"It's eight-thirty," Spiros shouted through the door.

I had to hurry things along. Qamar was definitely in the mood for more and readily came atop my torso as I lay back onto the bed and indicated that she should do so. It took a mere moment to dispose of the first condom and unroll a new one onto my dick. Qamar took a hold of my member and guided it inside until it was completely buried and our midsections were in direct contact. Slowly she began to raise and lower herself.

"I'm dreadfully sorry folks, it's something that is literally a matter of life or death," Spiros blurted as he entered the room and made a beeline for the packet of condoms. There was no lock on the door but I had expected half-courtesies like a knock.

Qamar tried to jump off but I had a strong grasp around her waist. She looked pleadingly at me and sought some sort of covering for her bare body.

"It's okay Qamar, he saw you completely naked at the beach too," Chanda had walked in, only in her panties, "and I am jealous because he thinks you are very sexy!"

Both Qamar and I let things unfold around us as Spiros found the packet he sought. Frankly there was little we could do. I noted that Chanda did not have a figure half as nice as Qamar's, but her boobs were spectacular.

"Well Miss Qamar your friend is in process of thanking me for the lovely day," Spiros addressed my sexual partner, "and I see that you are doing the same for my dear colleague," he continued, "but really you should thank me also and allow Chanda to do the same for Raheel? After all, the two of us have been very nice to the both of you today!"

I wondered if he wanted us to consider a foursome. I could sense that Qamar was confused and I was unsure about next directions in the conversation. Spiros upped the ante by coming up to Qamar, lifting her mouth and giving her a deep kiss while fondling her boobs at the same time. Concurrently, Chanda lowered her breasts to my lips, allowing me to nibble on her tits and then placed a kiss on my mouth. She found one of my hands and slipped it into her panties, allowing me to touch her already wet cunt and letting a finger slide into the opening. Spiros kept kissing Qamar's mouth, neck, face and torso for an extended while, even taking a quick bite on each of her tits. To me it certainly looked like a group session was already taking place, given that Chanda was pushing my finger deeper into herself. By this time Chanda's panties had fallen around her feet leaving her threadbare, but she seemed more concerned with what my digits were accomplishing with her insides.

Qamar seemed to be in a state of shock and was allowing things to happen all around her. Spiros had pushed her forward so that her head now rested on top of Chanda's who was busy poking her tongue into my mouth. I felt Qamar freeze as Spiros ran his fingers from the nape of her neck all the way down to her asshole and even slid one halfway into the orifice. By now I was certain that a four-way was going to happen whether the two of us were willing participants or not. I waited for him to pull his pecker out and shove it up Qamar's rectum. Instead he lifted Qamar back up and sent his tongue down her throat again. By now Chanda's hand had wandered down my body and had both grasped my cock and put a finger into Qamar's sopping pussy. I could imagine Spiros lifting Qamar off my cock and inserting himself instead, while Chanda climbed on top of me.

"I believe we are all settled up," Spiros stated, suddenly moving away from Qamar and taking Chanda by the hand, "the two of us need to catch up the score on exactly whatever the both of you have been up to for the past hour!"

They both exited and we soon heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking from the living room. Qamar suddenly came to life and struck me quite forcefully on the left side of my face.

"That's for enjoying sticking your finger into Chanda, while still in this state with me," she then hit me on the right side, "and this is for letting Spiros do all sorts of things to me and not stopping him!"

I was processing the information, when she lowered her mouth to mine, kissed me deeply, and indicated she was just joshing. My cock still in her, Qamar resumed her up and down motion and moaned as I rubbed her breasts. In a few minutes we both climaxed with audible sighs of relief. However, the sounds we made were much lower in decibel magnitude than those emanating from next door. Qamar separated herself and lay down face forward on the bed, catching her breath from the strenuous exercise she had just completed.

"Was he asking for us to all have sex together?" Qamar wondered, "I do like him but not that much!"

"To be frank, I had the same concern," I concurred, "but it's good that those two found common ground and left us alone to do whatever wonderful things we want to do to each other!"

Qamar giggled and chirped, "I guess we can continue these wonderful things for some more time, it seems that Chanda and I do not need to go back just yet!"

Since Qamar was lying face down, I placed myself between her legs and tentatively touched her rectum. "Please don't," she whispered but did nothing as I greased her hole and my rod. As I progressed into her anus she squealed but got no respite. After bucking for a bit and still finding me buried in her backside, Qamar relaxed. It was much harder to push in and pull out of her anus. As I continued my probing into her rear end, she mentioned that the purser's co-pilot friend she had to fuck in Istanbul was a bearded fellow who claimed to be very religiously motivated, and claimed he could not vaginally possess her due to religious dictates. In reality it meant his convictions allowed him to fuck her ass, but not her cunt. She had been reluctant, but he had roughly forced her head down and taken her anally. I could think of two dozen or more such maulvi (religious leader) types that I knew. With me she had not been forced and so had allowed the sodomy to proceed. Finally I let go and my cream leaked from her backside as I pulled out.

Ten minutes later we were in the shower. I wondered if she would consider giving me a blowjob. Initially hesitant when I asked, she nevertheless got onto her knees and delivered a half decent performance. We spent a few more quality minutes in a passionate embrace and then Spiros reminded us that 10 o' clock was nigh.

VII

Spiros pulled into the back parking lot, which had just a few lights. It was around ten fifteen. Taking Chanda, he went towards the side entrance. As they left, both Spiros and Chanda opened the car passenger doors directly behind themselves. Qamar did not appear too happy on giving Spiros a goodbye kiss, but went along anyway. Chanda received a much better response from me, with our tongues interacting for a bit. With the two of them gone, Qamar and I kissed for a few more minutes after getting down low on the back seat. I then had her go in a few moments earlier than myself. As I approached the elevator bank, I saw the two girls heading upwards, along with a male crew member who had definitely been waiting to see if they made curfew. Forty-five minutes later my room phone rang.

"Raheel Sahib, thank you so much for the lovely day," Chanda was on the line, "Qamar and I also had a very pleasant evening. Please do make sure to thank Spiros for his hospitality."

Spiros had been thanked enough already. While Qamar and I had been making love in the bedroom, Spiros had cuddled up with Chanda as he showed his slides. His hands had wandered around her body and she had finally allowed him to kiss her. After some cajoling, Chanda had removed her top to let him caress and fondle her boobs. She had not objected when he hooked his hands into her pants and started fingering her cunt. At this point, as things had progressed to the point of fucking which she refused to participate in without protection, they came into the bedroom looking for condoms and interrupted Qamar and me. Returning to the living room, Spiros had bent her forward on the sofa and fucked her from behind. They then had a second go in the den before he realized that it was getting close to curfew time. The two of them had to forego a shower and had the very strong odor of sex on them as they headed back to the hotel with us. Chanda had sprayed a good amount of perfume onto herself to mask the telltale smell prior to leaving the vehicle. Now she was following standard etiquette and thanking everyone for a great day.

"May I talk to Qamar?" I was in seventh heaven and wondered if the rest of my time in Saudi would be as pleasant as my first day.

"Actually she is not feeling so well," Chanda advised, "the purser was timing us and was angry at our being so late even though we were in the hotel before ten-thirty. He really was abusive towards Qamar and slapped her when we got back to the room."

I was on fire and wanted to strangle the bastard immediately. I asked Chanda which room he was in, but she smartly refused to tell me as things could get ugly. Instead she surprised me with a new tack.

"I apologize for spoiling your fun at the beach, but I really did need to do my shopping," she sounded sorry for causing the in the water coitus interruptus, "and I promise I will make it up to you the next time we meet. Let's say my being forward by kissing you and having you finger me was just a way to show some appreciation, given that we had spoiled your coupling both on the beach and in the bedroom!"

"It's quite alright sweetie, I did not mind fingering or kissing you when you folks interrupted our lovemaking, so we are all even," I gave her a truthful answer.

"To be frank, and begging your forgiveness for being so blunt, I would have liked to fuck you also," Chanda confessed, "but Qamar had been raving about you from the moment the flight took off from Lahore and it felt like a bad idea to get between her and you."

"Yet the two of you did come in and do all sorts of things with us," I reminded her.

"That idea came from Spiros," she explained, "he did need the condoms, but in reality wanted to see if he could also share Qamar with you and me. I know she is so much prettier than I am!"

"Well he did get his paws and tongue all over her body," I recalled the scene vividly.

"Yes, but it is good that neither of you took the bait," Chanda continued, "and I had to sacrifice myself for your passion I guess!"

"Oh you poor dear," I quipped, "next time I will introduce you to a handsome guy from our part of the world."

"You'll be just fine," she quickly replied, "though I believe that my friend is totally in love with you and I would be risking not just a broken friendship, but also a broken nose!"

"You cannot be serious that Qamar loves me, after all we just met," I was honest, "and I do like her but I also think you are attractive."

"In that case promise that if I am here for a stayover without Qamar, you will take me out on a romantic date," and continued, "and make love to me like you did to her today!"

I was dumbstruck at all the information provided. Not only had I been checking Qamar out on the flight, she had been doing the same to me. And our meeting at the hotel was karmic. From there on she had simply concluded that a higher power was willing us together. To be frank, she was very much on my mind. I could not have stated with certainty that I was in love with her, but I definitely felt a serious twinge in my heart on hearing what Chanda said about Qamar being smitten with me, and also at the idea that during her duties Qamar was open game for every pilot, steward, passenger and what not. And I was certainly flattered by the idea that Chanda was pining for me. Sleep finally ended my thoughts of Qamar and Chanda, restless as it was.

At five-fifteen in the morning, the phone rang again.

"Raheel I am sorry I did not call earlier," Qamar whispered, "but the purser claimed I was late and the captain gave me a dressing down for nearly half an hour."

She assured me that both girls were not subjected to any sexual molestation and the Captain had only been verbally abusive. I was ready to go accost the crew but they were set to leave for a flight to Islamabad in the morning. Qamar gladly took the office number, which Spiros had provided, and promised to call before her next visit to Jeddah.

"There is one more thing that I want to say," Qamar was dying to get something off her chest, "I think I love you and really do hope you feel the same about me, but if you do not I will still relish the moments we had together!"

I almost took the bait and nearly responded with the three-word phrase she so longed to hear but held back to deliver a more diplomatic statement, "I will certainly be looking forward to seeing you soon, and do remember that you are in my heart and mind!"

I do not know if the sound at the other end, before the call ended, signalled a sigh of relief or a cry of agony. Qamar was off the phone and I did hope she was not gone from my life.

VIII

"Captain Khalid Rizwan and Chief Purser Iqbal Bhatti were arrested on arrival at Jeddah airport," the newspaper report mentioned, "Both along with co-pilot Iftekhar Hussain are part of a smuggling ring bringing alcohol into the Kingdom. Iftekhar Hussain has been arrested concurrently in Sharjah."

Qamar was bubbling as she described the manner in which two of the persons that had mistreated Chanda and herself were nabbed on arrival from Karachi. I filled her in on the third arrest in the UAE. She was surprised I already had the information.

She should not have been. After all, hours before the persons were arrested, I was assured that the irritants in Qamar's and Chanda's lives would be removed. Qamar had let me know a few days earlier that she was on the way to Jeddah and that the flight crew included the two crooked persons. I had then made a further call to move things forward.