Who Says You Can't, In Jeddah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I imagine you are ready to celebrate," I quipped, and got a quick yes and confirmation that Chanda was also on the same crew. Spiros had been bugging me about Chanda for weeks and would be delighted, though I had made it clear that any repeat of even the mildest sexual contact with Qamar would not be tolerated.

"What sort of dress should I wear?" Qamar asked, mindful that she had been caught out unprepared for the beach the last time.

"For me I would prefer that you come bare naked," I whispered back, getting a sharp rebuke, "but for the sake of the others, do wear something societally acceptable but damn sexy!"

I can vouch for the fact that a few hours later I was extremely pleased at how nicely she was dressed, how desirable she looked, and how much envy I could sense from all the guys who were able to see her with me. The sleeveless black jumpsuit and sharp heels belonged more in a Western environment, but with the abaya covering she was able to get to the party and then give everyone a reason to stare. And I enjoyed baring her body much more when I finally got the opportunity to do so.

In the meanwhile, as we talked, there was just one other thing to ask. A great favour had been done by my Saudi colleague, Imad. His brother was a senior officer at Airport Customs and had created the situation ensuring that the two persons on the flight to Jeddah were apprehended, and the third in Sharjah was also put behind bars. The case did not hold much water, being thoroughly fabricated. The accused would ultimately be released, but after a period of about two years during which they were not treated according to the Geneva Conventions! Their jobs were never restored despite the ruling that an error had been made in arresting all three of them. In reality justice was done for the way they had treated their subordinate stewardesses, notably Qamar and, of course, Chanda.

"There is one other thing I would really like you to help with," I asked Qamar as I looked forward to being with her again, "a Saudi colleague has invited us to visit his luxury tent in the desert and I really hope you can bring a third friend along, one that is as cute and open-minded as Chanda and you are!

That Mehreen Aizaz, their not bad-looking and quite social friend, is now Mrs. Imad Al-Ghamdi number two is a story for another time! The same goes for whatever next happened between Qamar, me, and of course, Chanda.