Who Seduced Who?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"Honey, if you're just drunk and horny, maybe you should just . . . you know . . . take care of yourself."

She did not immediately reply but I felt her moving and I knew she was taking off her panties. She pulled back the covers and then got up and straddled my chest. I was looking up at my former step-daughter absolutely and totally nude for the first time ever.

"Do you wanna watch me, Daddy?" she asked. She immediately placed her right hand over her pussy and started tracing circles around her clit She placed her left hand on her left boob and started playing with her nipple. As she began to get aroused, I could hear her softly moaning.

"Daddy, I want you so bad. I want you to suck on my little girl titties!" As she said that, she leaned forward and lowered her torso to bring her boobs down to my face.

Any idea of resisting my urges vanished and I pulled her down to me and started sucking her nipples lick a crazy man dying of thirst! I reached down with my right hand and placed it over her hand that had continued to play with her clit. She quickly moved her hand aside and I felt her pussy.

She was hot and wet and everything that I did to her pussy made her whimper. I rubbed her clit and she demanded more. "Daddy, put your finger inside of me!" I slid my finger inside her and she immediately started to orgasm.

I could feel her pussy pulsing, squeezing my finger, while she repeatedly uttered, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Don't stop!" I kept going for a few seconds and then I could feel her pussy squeezing and holding my fingers tightly.

She rolled over to the side and collapsed on the bed. "That was so . . . incredible!" she exclaimed.

"You haven't seen anything yet," I said as I moved into the missionary position. She instinctively pulled her legs up and my stiff dick was aligned with her waiting, wet receptacle. As soon as the tip of my dick touched her pussy, she gasped.

"Go slow," she begged me. "I want to . . . but I'm scared."

"Very slow," I promised her. The tip of my dick began pushing her lips aside as I pushed by manhood into my beautiful teen goddess.

"Uhhhh!" she again gasped.

"Take a deep breath, sweetie," I urged her. As she did so, I slid in until my balls were against her ass and my dick was buried in her throbbing pussy. "Now, that's as far as it goes," I reassured her.

I stayed motionless for a few seconds, allowing her muscles to relax and accommodate my hot invading probe.

Eventually, she said, "Okay," and I slowly started by reverse thrust. As the end of my dick got near the entrance, she started to say, "Don't pull . . ." and then she suddenly stopped as I reversed direction and began to again push into Miss Puss.

"Now you're a woman . . . my woman," I declared. "Being with you feels so incredibly good. I hope you're not going anywhere 'cause I want you!"

"I love you, Daddy!" she proclaimed, and then she added, "Go faster."

I began to increase the speed of my thrusting and she began moaning. "Ummmm . . . oh, Daddy . . . feels so good . . . fuck me harder."

If she was ready for pounding sex, I was ready to give it to her. I got quicker and pounded into her pussy just enough for her to know that I needed her. "I need to cum inside of you, baby! I need your pussy so bad!" I told her.

"Daddy, I want your cum in me! I'm so close!"

I felt the pressure beginning to build and I knew that I would be shooting my seed into her soon. She was moaning as if her orgasm was also imminent. With my right hand, I reached down and felt her ass as I continued to thrust into her. I slid my hand over until the tip of my middle finger found her asshole, and then I gently pushed my finger so that it began to enter her.

"Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she screamed. Her pussy was convulsing with paroxysms and that was all it took for me to begin shooting jets of sperm into her. "I'm cumming inside you, Macy! I can't stop, baby! You feel so fucking good!"

The tip of my dick was suddenly very sensitive so I stopped thrusting and stayed inside her as her pussy muscles slowly stopped pulsing around my meat.

I looked at her beautiful face and saw a tear in the corner of her eye. "Did it hurt, honey?" I asked.

"No, Daddy, it was even better that I thought it would be. I'm just so happy that I waited for you to be The One. And you said that you want me! Daddy, I love you . . . not just like a girl loves her daddy, but I love you like a woman loves a man when she wants to have his babies and grow old together."

"Well, I'm in love with you like a man loves a woman but . . . it won't be easy, you know. Your mother will go absolutely batshit crazy and everybody will think that you and I were having an affair when I was still married to your mom."

"Then we can move somewhere else and start over!" Lizi said, as if it would be just that simple.

"You can't start over with a new mom, Lizi, but . . . listen, I love you and we don't need to make any decisions tonight. We can go to sleep spooning together with my arms around you and, when we wake up in the morning, if you want . . . we can do it again!" Of course, I thought that was a wonderful plan. "And, we can continue spending time together, We don't need to be picking out baby names tonight, but . . . sooner or later, your mom is going to know what's going on. When that happens, she'll either shoot you or throw you out of the house!"

"I like the part about going to sleep in here with you. I like that a lot! And spending time together, and . . . if mom kicks me out, I'll just come live with you!"

"Okay, and . . . we don't have to spoon together. If you'd rather go to sleep with your head on my shoulder, that would be great, too!"

So we went to sleep with her head on my shoulder, and the next morning . . .

TO BE CONTINUED

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12