Who Shaves The Barber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's at the bridal shower."

"Good." Suzy splashed a drop of scent from a bottle in her bag and patted it onto Pete's cheeks and chin. "It's perfume, not aftershave. If you're in any strip joints later, the girls will know you're taken. Just don't let your girlfriend smell it on you. She might not understand."

"Err... Thanks, Miss."

"You're welcome. And call my Suzy. You can't stand on ceremony after ogling my pussy."

"Thanks Suzy." Pete managed.

"Right then, Mr Prendergast. Your turn." She flicked the barstool with a towel.

"Call me Wilson. We can't stand on ceremony after I've ogled your pussy." He smiled in a way that could sell real estate, adjusted the stool and sat down.

"Touché Wilson." She caped him and reached for the spray bottle.

"Don't I get tissues?"

"Do you need them?"

"I guess not. You mentioned a girlfriend earlier."

"I did. Does that put you off? It turns a lot of guys on more." Suzy started combing and snipping.

"It doesn't put me off -- quite the opposite -- but it does rather put me out of the picture, doesn't it?"

"Oh, I like boys too, but guys get weird about my work. Its just not worth the hassle." Suzy carefully ignored the personal element of his enquiry.

"Well that was a very smooth evasion. You must have practiced that."

"You have no idea how much practice I get."

"I can imagine. You can't blame us for trying though."

"I'd be out of a job if guys stopped trying, wouldn't I? And it's kind of flattering, when it's done politely. Some guys are real jerks though. I guess they figure a blow-dry is some sort of euphemism."

Wilson chuckled. "Would you be up for some corporate work?"

"What sort of corporate work?" Suzy was surprised how easily they'd got off the subject of him bedding her.

"I've got some Japanese clients flying in next week. We've got a whole floor at the Marriott booked for them. I could get you a room, lay on a proper barber's chair, anything you need."

"How many clients?" Suzy tried not to sound too interested. She'd heard a lot of lines in her time and this might just be an original one.

"14"

"Can I think about it and call you after the weekend? I'll probably have to shuffle around some of my regulars."

"No problem. Call me on Tuesday if you're interested. We can discuss the details then." His hand appeared from under the cape and brushed her thigh. Suzy glanced down to see him slipping a business card into her stocking top. She was pleasantly surprised that his hand didn't linger there. Maybe this was a serious offer after all and not just a line.

Suzy busied herself with his haircut.

"So when did you get shaved?"

"Pardon?" Suzy hadn't been paying full attention.

"The gentleman who gave me your number, Julio Rodriguez, said you had the most amazing pubic hair. I remember that specifically, because he waxed lyrical about it for quite some time."

"He waxed lyrical? While I just waxed." She laughed to herself. Wilson joined in. The three on the sofa tried too, but only half-heartedly. They were too engrossed in watching Suzy to really be listening. "D'you think he'll be very upset that it's gone? I have him down for next week."

"I'm sure he'll get over it. As for me: I think it looks just fine."

"There's certainly more to see." Suzy looked down at herself.

"And it's all good." Wilson said sincerely.

"There you go." She handed him a small mirror and held another behind him so he could approve of her work.

"Fine." He said, handing her the mirror and waiting while she brushed his neck. He glanced at the clock on the mantelpiece. "Gentlemen, we have reservations at the Bay Leaf in 45 minutes." Then to Suzy, as she took off the cape, "Thank you Suzy. You've done an excellent job." There was that salesman's smile again.

Pete took the stool away, Charlie excused himself and Ritchie shambled after him into the hall, leaving only Wilson to watch as she vacuumed the clippings. He leant against the doorjamb, admiring her bottom as she knelt on the carpet. When she stood up and turned toward him, he was holding her uniform out to her.

"She took her panties from her bag and put them on, watching Wilson's expression as she ran a finger down each side, adjusting the elastic, making a performance of getting dressed. Then she reached for her uniform. "Thanks." She said as she wrapped the lilac frock around herself and started fastening the poppers.

"And this is yours too." He was holding a slim wad of folded banknotes. Suzy took the money: $500. $100 more than she'd told him on the phone. Kimmie was right about the tips.

"Thank you... And I'll call you on Tuesday." Suzy picked up her bag and walked past him. Ritchie was coming down the stairs as she entered the hall. She waited for him, putting her bag down again. As he reached the foot of the stairs, Suzy put her arms around his neck and buzzed him firmly. "Good luck, Ritchie, and have a wonderful time tomorrow -- especially tomorrow night." She stepped away from him and went to the door. Somehow the others had arrived while her back was turned. There was a chorus of goodbyes and thanks then she was out of the door and on her way to her car.

(4)

Suzy's car was an heirloom Oldsmobile. She'd been given it by her granddaddy when she'd passed driver's ed. He'd bought it brand new but got twenty years use out of it before passing it on. Since it was the last thing he ever gave her, she'd never had the heart to part with it. Kimmie called it the Oldmobile but Suzy was sure that, some day, it'd be a classic. She coaxed it into reluctant life and backed out of the driveway. It was probably a good thing that she wasn't driving something new and sporty: she'd have been too tempted to break all the speed limits in her hurry to get home.

(5)

"I'm home!" Suzy called out as she came through the door, plonking her bag down and kicking off her shoes.

"In the kitchen." Came Kimmie's ever cheery voice. "I hope you're hungry."

"Smells good." Suzy breezed into the kitchen to find her girlfriend stirring a large, steaming pan on the stove."

"Bolognese sauce." Kimmie let go of the spoon and turned to be kissed. If she'd been expecting just a brief nuzzle, she was pleasantly surprised when Suzy backed her up against the edge of the counter, grinding her open mouth onto Kimmie's, pressing her toned abdomen against her lover and leaving no room for doubt as to her immediate needs.

"Mmm." Suzy growled against Kimmie's neck, nibbling at her earlobe while Kimmie's hands pressed onto her butt, forcing their hips together.

"What's his name?" Kimmie husked as she tilted her head to bare her neck to Suzy's lips.

"Wilson." Suzy whispered, getting back to the serious business of teasing Kimmie's tongue with her own.

Kimmie could feel the heat radiating from Suzy's crotch. She could feel the warmth rising in her own groin too. She loved it when Suzy came home so worked up over some guy: it always meant she'd get to be 'the guy'. Kimmie pushed Suzy back and reached over to turn off the burner under the saucepan. "Dinner can wait. Take that uniform off."

Suzy grinned as the poppers gave way in rapid fire, revealing in the growing triangle, her smooth, tanned cleavage, her pert breasts, her flat tummy, the elongated oval of her navel, the curved mound of white cotton panties, smooth long-

The last popper popped and she flung her uniform back, letting it slide from her arms to the floor behind her. Grabbing her panties at the narrowest point, where they arched over her hips, Suzy pulled them up hard against her crotch, dragging the cotton between her labia to crate some seriously obvious camel tow. Moisture bubbled through the crushed gusset as the pressure increased, showing her lover just how ready she was.

Kimmie's finger pressed against the gusset too, then she raised it to her lips, letting the pink tip of her tongue flicker over her finger tip, tasting Suzy's juices. Her free hand pressed between Suzy's breasts, propelling her backwards several steps, out of the kitchen, until her backside collided with the back of the sofa. With a final push, Kimmie tipped Suzy right over the sofa back so that her shoulders landed on the cushions and her legs flew up and outwards. Suzy giggled as she finally let go of her panties and Kimmie dragged them up her legs and off over her feet, now a little higher than Kimmie's head.

Suzy spread her legs wide - nearly a full split -- and looked between them at her girlfriend. "The professor was coveting my ass again."

Kimmie sank to her knees and licked up between Suzy's buttocks, straight over her butt hole, her perineum, bisected her labia by the breadth of her tongue and finished with a hard flick across her clit. Suzy gasped.

"He's a dirty old man." Kimmie said, placing her hands on the inside of Suzy's thighs and teasing her pussy open with her thumbs.

"He's sweet really." Suzy defended her favourite client. "You've never met such as polite man."

"Who'd die happy if he got to do this just once." Kimmie retorted, illustrating her point by twirling her tongue in the tiny crater of Suzy's sphincter. She felt the ring of muscle twitch under her caress.

"So? Wanting my ass doesn't make him a bad person." She squirmed as Kimmie tickled it with her tongue again. "Lots of guys want my ass." She tried to sound composed but it wasn't easy with Kimmie's tongue burrowing against her ass hole like a persistent kitten.

"Not just guys." Kimmie said, pausing momentarily in her rimming. "Girls too. Now are you gonna shut up about that old geezer or am I gonna get the strap-on and pretend to be a geriatric pervert on Viagra?" It was a rhetorical question and Kimmie didn't wait for an answer.

Suzy shut up and relaxed to Kimmie's caressing tongue. Until she'd hooked up with Kim, Suzy had always thought of anal sex as a guy thing, which was fine: Suzy was quite submissive and actually quite liked the humiliation side of getting butt fucked. But Kimmie had been so into her ass from day one that Suzy had had to reappraise the whole anal thing. She'd found that a really good rimjob could have her coming almost as quickly as getting her clit licked. It had taken a few sessions like this before she'd relaxed enough for Kim's tongue to press through her sphincter but, that first time -- and every time since -- the feeling of penetration had her squirting. She'd never squirted with guys, ever. That was how she knew girls were for her. With the infrequent exception of her vibrators, Kimmie had the monopoly on Suzy's squirting orgasms.

Right now, Kimmie's tongue was circling her anus rapidly, massaging the muscle, relaxing it. Suzy kneaded her tits, pinching her own nipples hard and gasping at the pleasure-pain sensation. She could feel her pussy churning with the chemistry of lust, it's walls pulsing, its fluids oozing out and her lips, tender and puffy with arousal, parting. It ached for attention but Kimmie's ministrations remained focused on Suzy's ass.

Suzy let her mind wander again, wondering what Wilson would be doing to her right now. Would he have gone down on her? Or just whipped out his cock and filled her with it? The thought of his cock stuffed inside her pussy made it ache in its emptiness. She was sure she must be gaping down there -- up there, since she was upside down. One hand reached for her clit but was gently slapped away by Kimmie, who had her own plans.

Kimmie was as ass fixated as Suzy's professor and she'd be the first to admit it. She worked her tongue into Suzy's ass, by slow degrees easing the tight ring until she could push her tongue past it. She was ready for the reaction to this intimate intrusion and shut her eyes as Suzy squealed and squirted cum across her face. Immediately, Kimmie switched her attention to Suzy's pussy, clamping her mouth over the puffy, engorged labia and gaping hole, slurping noisily as she plunged her tongue deep inside, sucking up all she could of her lover's juices. This made Suzy squeal all the more and squirm against Kimmie's face, coming twice more in quick succession before Kimmie let her relax.

Suzy slumped sideways, rolling into a foetal ball on the sofa, her hands clasped over her sensitive and soaking crotch. She opened her eyes as Kimmie knelt in front of her and stroked her hair gently away from her cheek. The soft touch of Kimmie's lips on her face became the more forceful touch of lips on lips as they shared a musky, post orgasmic kiss.

"You're still dressed." Suzy lay back, stretching one arm up to toy with a nipple that was making its mark on Kimmie's t-shirt.

"Some of us have to wear clothes for work."

"You're not at work now." Suzy observed, pointedly. Her gaze followed her own fingers' circular progress around Kimmie's nipple.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Famished. Starving. I could eat a whore."

Kimmie gave in, inevitably, and peeled her shirt off, shaking her blonde hair back into place. "Whore? This from a girl who flashes her bits for a living." She had a lot of hair. It reached her butt when it was let loose and looked like an arty shampoo advert. She knew it was her best feature -- at least when she was dressed it was. She remembered going to a sapphic bondage club with her hands tied behind her back with her hair. Sure, one good pull would have freed her from the rubber bands that actually held her hair around her wrists but it had looked good and there had been any number of sisters willing to hold her drinks for her. She unbuttoned her jeans and shimmied out of them, noticing the dark stain inside the crotch that meant they'd go straight in the laundry bin.

"I cut hair for a living. It says so on my tax returns. Hey!" Suzy was hit in the face by Kimmie's damp panties. She balled them up and inhaled deeply. "Mmm. Y'know? I could sell these to one of my clients... Tell him they're mine." She took another big sniff, laughing at Kimmie's stern, hands on hips stance and cross expression.

"Just you dare!"

"It's not a patch on the real thing anyway." Suzy tossed the panties onto the pile of Kimmie's clothes and held both arms out to her lover. "In the words of Monty Python..."

"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me!" They chorused.

Kimmie piled onto the sofa on top of Suzy and in a tangle of arms and legs finally came to rest with her butt pressing down on Suzy's face and a tongue delightfully deep in her moist vagina. She sighed and slowly gyrated her hips, grinding her gash against Suzy's mouth. Her hands clung to Suzy's boobs for balance, kneading them hard, like a cat settling down for the night. She could feel Suzy's tongue twirling up into her body, could feel the suction as Suzy drank her juices, could hear the moans of pleasure muffled by her crotch.

Kimmie gasped as hands on her thighs pushed her up and planted her swollen clit right on Suzy's tongue. The shock passed through her body, playing knock and run on every erogenous zone. As Suzy lashed the tiny bud, Kimmie moaned with lust. Her hips rocked back and forward, craving that caress over all of her crotch, sliding over Suzy's face, feeling her agile tongue exploring every nook and cranny.

As Kimmie slid forward, Suzy tickled her ass hole with just the tip of her tongue. As Kimmie slid back, Suzy delved into her gaping, wet hole, slurping noisily as it passed, before returning her attentions to Kimmie's clit with rapid flicks and long, slow rasps over the hood until Kimmie, trembling, came loudly and sagged forward, skin glossy with perspiration.

"Still hungry?" Kimmie asked as she stretched out on top of Suzy.

"You bet."

"Well, I better get first crack at the shower then." Kimmie struggled to her feet, still a little wobbly after her climax. "Be a dear and light a fire under that saucepan again."

(6)

They dressed for dinner: Suzy in her old sweat pants and her oldest, paint crusted t-shirt. Talking to the professor about it had got her in the mood to work on her painting tonight. Kimmie wore men's boxer shorts and a man's pale pink shirt that had tails reaching almost to her knees. Both items had been in Suzy's wardrobe when they first met but Kimmie had commandeered them because if anyone was gonna be "the guy" in this relationship, she was damned sure it was gonna be her.

After dinner, Suzy left the dishes in the basin to soak and went into the main bedroom to work. Because the main bedroom had the best light, Suzy had designated it as her studio long before Kimmie moved in. The guestroom was a little cramped for the two of them but it couldn't be helped.

Suzy put on her video and pulled the top off the pot of special paint she'd mixed up for the pubic hair. She smiled to herself, recalling how, after Kimmie had shaved her crotch, She'd gone ballistic when Suzy put the clippings in the electric herb chopper and blitzed them. Weeks later, Kimmie was still pretending to pick pubes out of her teeth at every meal. So what? It had been a good idea, whatever Kimmie said. She'd painted her pubic hair with paint mixed with her own pubes. Suzy selected a brush and got to work.

Kimmie gave her a couple of hours' peace and quiet before slipping into the bedroom to see how the painting was progressing. Suzy was just rewinding the tape to run it through again.

"Hi. What time is it?" Suzy didn't look around when she heard the door open.

"Just gone 11. Are you gonna paint much more tonight?" Kimmie replied.

"I'm just trying to get the hair right. What d'you think?" Suzy pressed 'play' on the VCR and stood up, turning to face Kimmie, who'd walked over to the easel. "Oh..."

Kimmie had put on a man's tie to go with her shirt and a huge dildo was poking through the buttons of her boxer shorts.

"Only," Kimmie smiled wickedly. "It's time for your appointment with Mr Holmes." She gave the dildo a meaningful stroke. Mr Holmes was reputed to have been made from a cast of John Holmes' legendary cock. Kimmie had bought the strap-on to 'cure' Suzy of her occasional desires for men. Whenever Suzy owned up to fancying some guy, Kimmie fucked her until the heterosexual urges passed. Suzy picked up her paintbrush and dropped it into the jar of turpentine: She was done with painting for tonight.

(7)

Suzy's t-shirt hit the floor before she was out of the room. She was naked by the time she reached the guest room opposite, her sweatpants and briefs lying in a heap in the corridor. There was a click as the door closed behind Kimmie. Suzy found herself pinned to the wall, twelve inches of latex poking her belly, her breasts being squeezed and kneaded almost painfully hard and Kimmie's mouth crushed against hers. She returned Kimmie's kiss with equal vigour, grabbing two handfuls of ass and pulling her lover hard against her.

"Say my name." Kimmie husked, pulling her lips off Suzy's.

"Wilson Prendergast." Suzy knew the game.

"And what do you want?" Kimmie's grip tightened on Suzy's breasts, pinching her nipples too, making her gasp.

"Fuck me, Wilson. I want your hard cock inside me. Fuck me. Please!" Suzy really did want something inside her. Oral sex was fun but it's like going to a party and spending the whole evening on the doorstep: you can hear the music just fine, but you know the real fun's going on inside.

Kimmie dragged her to the bed by her nipples, pulling her down on top then rolling over and forcing Suzy's thighs apart. They didn't take much forcing. Suzy spread her legs and drew her knees up, presenting her smooth pussy, pink and perfect. Kimmie reached for some baby oil, poured a little onto her fingers and slapped her hand down over Suzy's labia, smearing it around her hole, unnecessarily lubricating her. Pouring a little more oil on Mr Holmes, Kimmie slid her fist up and down the length of the dildo until it glistened.

Leaning forward over Suzy, her tie falling between the prone girl's breasts, Kimmie eased the tip of the dildo against Suzy's parted pussy lips. She kissed her hard at the instant she thrust, burying half of the strap-on. She smothered Suzy's gasp with her mouth and ground her hips, forcing as much latex cock as she could into Suzy's pussy.