Who Shaves The Barber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy knelt to pull off his shoes and pants. Wilson's cock kept bobbing in her peripheral vision, eager for attention. Suzy pushed his knees apart, moved between them and closed her lips around the head of his cock, sucking hard. Her tongue lashed at his glans while she slid inexorably down towards its base. She heard Wilson moan. Slowly she pulled back, releasing his now glistening member. She would blow him later. Right now she needed that cock more than he did.

This time, when she straddled him, she impaled herself, hissing through her teeth as she felt him stretch her pussy walls. Hands grabbed at her tits, mauling them gently. That was not on her agenda.

"Don't you dare be gentle." She growled, pressing herself onto his hands and his pelvis. "Fuck me properly." She started to post up and down on Wilson's cock, grinding onto his hips. Steadying herself with her hands on the arms of the chair, she flicked his face with her hair, gasping as he squeezed her tits like bread dough.

She was just getting into her rhythm when he surged forward, lifting her bodily out of the chair. His hands caught hold of her butt cheeks to take her weight and he carried her, still impaled on him, into the bedroom. Here, he turned and collapsed backwards onto the bed like a felled tree. Still Suzy didn't lose his penis.

"That's better." He husked, pulling her down, mouth to mouth. One hand still gripped her ass. He let go and slapped her butt cheek. "Giddyup!" he urged, bucking under her, trying to get even further into her velvet pussy.

As Suzy took up the pace, his fingers traced down between her buttocks and brushed lightly over her asshole. It was like a spur to a horse. She ground her hips, harder, faster, feeling the head of his cock nudging her cervix at each downward thrust.

Encouraged by her reaction, Wilson toyed with her ass some more. The pulsing heat of her pussy wrapped around his cock was the fulfilment of days of idle fantasies and it was getting difficult to hold back.

As Suzy's shuddering climax hit her, Wilson let go, pouring his semen into her as her vagina milked him dry.

"Forget it." Suzy purred against his neck. She'd slid sideways to lie beside him but his finger was somehow still tickling her ass. "You're not gonna stick this monster in there." She squeezed his flaccid cock.

"Didn't like it?" Wilson asked, not stopping his caress.

"Love it, but you're too big." Suzy corrected. "If you were a needle dick, then maybe..." she teased. "Anyway, tongues are best." Suzy saw his eyes widen at that. "Oh, yeah. Kimmie works it until she can get her tongue right in. She can make me come doing that without ever touching my pussy."

"That must be a thing to see." Wilson's cock was noticeably firmer in her hand now.

"Proper squirting orgasms too. Not like the little one I just had."

Wilson looked unhappy at his poor score. Suzy reassured him. "Oh, no. You were great. I just get off a lot more on tongues. Guys always get that wrong. They think Oral is just for foreplay. I think this is ready." She squeezed his new hard-on.

"Can we have the lights on? I like looking at you." Wilson had had his hands full when he came into the bedroom so the only light was second hand from the other room.

"Sure." Suzy rolled over and turned on the bedside lamp. Rolling right over Wilson, she made a long arm and switched on the lamp on the other side of the bed too. Lights on, Suzy swivelled around and straddled Wilson's torso, grabbing his cock and kissing its shiny tip. "Got a good view?"

"Fabulous." Wilson answered, his eyes locked onto her pouting labia and pert ass, only inches from his face.

"Well I have very high expectations of that silver tongue of yours." Suzy wrapped her lips around his cock for the second time and eased her crotch down onto Wilson's face.

She wasn't disappointed. Wilson's tongue burrowed deep into her pussy, lapping at her juices, and his, before sluicing her clit with them and teasing it with tiny palpitating probes around but never quite on it. He pinched her clitoral hood between his lips and pulled at it, then did the same to her labia, working his way along them. His quick tongue tickled her perineum and with a helpful rocking of her hips, circled her anus. He forced the tip of his tongue against her ring piece for a moment, wiggling it ferociously before retracing his route to her clit, dipping another mouthful of mother nature's lube from the well as he passed.

Suzy was trying hard to concentrate on sucking cock but found herself increasingly distracted. When she felt a finger slip into her vagina while her clit was under his tongue, she gave up all pretence of technique and just crammed his cock into her mouth to gag herself. She could feel her climax, only seconds away when a second finger writhed into her pussy. When they pulled sideways, holding her open, she came, squirting over Wilson's face and drenching the pillow. Wilson thrashed at her clit, keeping her on the crest of an orgasmic wave listening to her muffled wails of pleasure around his cock. As she started to come down from her climax, one of Wilson's slippery digits pulled out of her pussy and pressed hard into her ass, forcing past the ring of her anus. With a finger in each hole, he started to pump her as fast as he could, sucking hard on her clit as his fingers flashed inside her. In moments, Suzy was coming again, shaking with the release, her insides spasming around the intrusive fingers as she squeezed his cock with her tongue. Wilson unloaded into the back of her throat with a low groan and fell back onto the pillow, freeing her clit but with his fingers still deep inside her.

Slowly, he eased then out, letting Suzy sag down onto his chest. As his cock softened in her mouth, he felt it slip from her lips.

"Mmmmm." Suzy kissed the limp flesh in front of her. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

"I see your point: Salient and well expressed." Wilson observed in that cock sure businessman's tone she had first been attracted to. "This pillow's ruined though." He added.

"I did warn you." Suzy dragged herself back round the right way and nestled against his shoulder. "I squirt a bit."

"A bit?"

"Ok. A lot."

"Well it's a good thing that we have another bed to go to." He pulled her chin up a little and kissed her. His face was soaked.

"I need a shower first. And so do you. C'mon." Suzy dragged him into the bathroom and washed him, then let Wilson wash her. It wasn't a quick shower but when they got out to dry off, Suzy was pretty sure that not a square inch of her had been neglected.

Wilson put on a bathrobe that did little to hide his third erection. Suzy didn't bother putting on anything. She just picked up Wilson's shirt, tie, pants and shoes and headed for the door.

"Suzy." Wilson's voice stopped her before she could open it. "There is another robe."

"Who's gonna see me?"

"Well-"

"Who hasn't already? You did say you'd booked the entire floor."

"The hotel staff." Wilson guessed he was going to lose. He was right. Suzy opened the door and stepped into the dimly lit corridor.

"Given the size of the bill that's waiting for you at reception, I very much doubt that the hotel staff would 'see' me if I was carrying a dismembered body. Are you coming?" Suzy started down the hallway in the direction she guessed Wilson's suite was. There was a click behind her and hurried footsteps as he caught up.

Wilson's key card was in his pants pocket so there was another delay before he managed to get Suzy out of the hallway.

When his door clicked shut behind them, he took his clothes from Suzy, tossing them onto a chair and pulled her into his embrace. This was at once the longest and most tender kiss they'd shared. When they broke for oxygen, Suzy smiled up at him and said "My cocoa's gone cold."

"Shall I order some more?"

"No. Just take me to bed. I'm tired."

16)

Anyone wandering the hallways of the Marriott hotel at 6AM the following morning might have been surprised to see a naked woman stuck outside her room.

"Thank you." Suzy said to the bellboy who'd been sent up to let her into her suite. "I'm always forgetting my key. No pockets." She patted her hips and winked at him.

The boy blushed. "No problem, Miss."

Suzy tipped him generously, well aware that it probably wasn't necessary. Getting an eyeful of her was probably enough of a gratuity but so what?

Six young businessmen decided they needed a shave that morning then her final customer was Mr Miyado. As he was about to leave, he handed her an envelope and bowed formally. "Sayonara, Suzy San. I hope we shall meet again."

"Sayonara, Miyado San." Suzy echoed, making sure she bowed just a bit lower than he did.

When he'd gone, she tucked the envelope in her holdall and started packing her gear.

17)

"You fucked him, didn't you?" Kimmie asked as soon as she saw Suzy.

"Yes." Suzy looked sheepish.

"I knew it! When you didn't phone last night, I knew you'd fucked him."

"Actually, I didn't call because I was in a restaurant until about midnight." Suzy offered this as an absurd defence.

"Was he good?"

"Fucking fabulous!" Suzy grinned. Cat's who've had cream grin like that.

"Oh, you're such a slut. Just you wait until I tell Mr Holmes." Kimmie came closer.

Suzy lunged at her, landing them both on the sofa, and kissed her voraciously.

"Later." Suzy gasped between kisses. "Damn! Girl. How do you undo this belt?"

18)

"A grand?" Kimmie was sitting cross-legged on the bed looking down at the recumbent Suzy. "You got a grand as a tip?"

Suzy nodded.

"And this wasn't from the guy you fucked and sucked?" Kimmie had heard all the details now.

Suzy shook her head.

"Jeez! Imagine how much he'd have given you if you had."

Suzy grabbed the corner of her pillow, whipped it out from under her head and hurled it at Kimmie. It missed. "Ok. Maybe I deserved that, but it wasn't like that."

"I know Sweetie. You just got the hots for some guy and had to get him outta your system. Right?" Kimmie lifted up one of Suzy's feet and started massaging it firmly.

"Right." Suzy said without much conviction. "Only I don't think he's out of my system just yet."

"Oh? Well, let's see what Mr Holmes can do about that shall we?" Kimmie dropped Suzy's foot and reached for her strap-on.

"Yes, Mr Prendergast." Suzy giggled as she spread her legs wide.