All Comments on 'Who Shot The Video'

by JoeVerde1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good read

I guess the twenty four dollar question is, did she end up with Mack after the divorce?

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Interesting Story and commentary

It is not a bad moment of reflection on the past, well written and structured. Why be aggressive gang If you don t like it go on to the next story. No Next! Perhaps you should try some of the obviously uninteresting cuckold stories. The comments seemed to have damaged the motivation of many good writers! Our fault if yet another BB goes dry.

AzpiriAzpiriabout 13 years ago
Interesting

Well, I'm not sure how to take the "Anonymous" comment about this being me. It's not.

I did like the reflective part of the story; however, I wasn't really sure of the point of the story. Is he mad? Is he just looking back, reaffirming his actions of divorcing her? For me, the emotion was missing from the story. Was he relieved that he got rid of a cheating slut? Was he upset that he didn't use the video during the divorce proceedings? Does he feel justified for divorcing her now?

It was just telling a story with the mindset of "Huh, I found this video and now, I'll do some detective work to find out who shot the video" - but she's already divorced, and there didn't seem like there was any plan or recourse to deal with who shot the video.

So in the end, does it matter who shot the video?

But Joe, the story is well written. Take it from someone who's "trying". Keep up the good work. We can't write our "Grapes of Wrath" or our "War and Peace" on our first try.

edwusaedwusaabout 13 years ago

If you can make us care what happened, write a little more -- otherwise, don't bother. That's not a put down; do it. Make us care. If it's just the forensics of old and dead relationships, forget it. If it matters now, show us why. Otherwise it really is just fetish fiction.

maturemadness2maturemadness2about 13 years ago
More to come???

R U gonna add to this and bring it all together or let it hang. It is a good start but like someone said disjointed.Give us more so we can tell where it went.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Mental masturbation without a climax - blue balls of the brain

An OK story but it goes round and round and round and in the end, to no purpose. She left because she hasn't getting enough sex. How about his hands and mouth and toys and all sorts of stuff? Is he a dried up old prune? He seems like it. His ex sounds like she was a slut secretly during their marriage and left him because she wanted to be a slut without restriction. Too bad she didn't decide that before they were married. But now, as others say, who cares? You don't develop this man in any way that makes us care about him. Even if he was going through the divorce right now and discovered this tape I'd be thinking "What a dope and a loser. He isn't worth staying with.". He's pretty pathetic. Characters we care about leads to a story we enjoy and care about.

likeboblikebobabout 13 years ago

What do I think? I think I just wasted 20 minutes of my life.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
a new low is wretchedly stupid

Let's review the premise.... a Mindlessly stupid dim witted dumb as shit retarded husband is married to a woman who s ONE...twice divorced and TWO... openly admits to having

MANY inappropriate sexual affairs.

so naturally when an old "Friend" of the wife shows up at his house ... when the husband has to go to KC for 3 days .... the husband is NOT the least bit worried?

Can anyone be this stupid? and of course the next day MACK

misses his plane becuase he over slept?

why didnt the CUNT whore wife wake him up? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

but this idiot husband cant see that... Frankly I hope the wife raped in divorce.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
This just shows . . .

Once a cheater, always a cheater. It may be sexist, but when you marry a virgin, at least you know she never cheated before she met you -- so there is no prior history of something that will come back to bite you. When you marry later, both of you have baggage and the trust may not come quite as readily.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckalmost 13 years ago
Difficult Read

This read a bit like a technical paper. I understand that it was supposed to be clever, but it just came across as an irritating waste of time.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Waste of space to post and

waste of time to read. Should have known better.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingalmost 7 years ago
Not a good effort.

Very dry and lacking in emotion. No tension or anything compelling about the story.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
I almost dozed off

Boring,

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Damn another cucky story

Share?

Not unless moon falls and lands on my head

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"What do you think?" Nothing...why keep all that from your ex? Did she divorced your wimp ass? 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeVerde1@JoeVerde1
I am an 80 year old guy. My sex life nowadays consists of daily masturbation. From age 13 to age 23 I masturbated at least once a day. I was a virgin until my first wife and I got engaged. I was 23. She led me to believe that she was too, but 4 months after our wedding day she...