Who Wanna Be a Bimbo? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amber, Lauren, Kelly."

"Now the audience will vote and you'll soon learn your new name. The Chamber will alter your mind, so that you'll think of it as your actual name and react to it. We'll also contact the authorities to perform the legal change."

In a voting the audience chose "Nicole" and I walked into The Chamber.

"Hello" Frank greeted me as I walked out "could you introduce yourself?"

"My name is Nicole... Oh!" not only I gave the female name, my voice was higher and feminine "that's just a bit weird. I'm... Nicole.'

"Do you like your new voice as well?"

"I'll need to get used to it, but it sounds nice. It's not too high and is quite sexy. I was afraid I might sound like some perverted image of a schoolgirl."

"Your booty is sexy too, you now have a proper hips and buttocks. One can't miss them, especially in that tight skirt. I bet you love them."

"I... well, I guess I do. With so many transformations I must've gotten used to them by now."

"You should give the audience one more spectacle and stroll over the stage. Last time you swayed your hips so sexily, I bet this time you'll do even better."

So I did. Once again I strode like a supermodel and boy! it felt sooo goood to be swaying these full round hips. I felt hot and desired... and horny. My penis was rock hard the entire time and the bulge was as visible as previously. The cameraman even did a close-up to show a small stain of pre-cum on the front of my skirt! It was so embarrassing, but somehow made me even hornier.

"One last thing" said Frank when I eventually stopped by him "the colour of your lips is permanent, you won't need red lipstick at all. It won't smudge, even in the most... precarious circumstance" he said the last two words looking at my crotch.

The mere suggestion was rewarded with an applause from the audience and I blushed once again.

"Nicole, you have made twenty correct answers and gathered that way one million points. In the final round you'll get the chance to turn them into real money. You'll be given five categories to choose from. You can pick only one and wage all of your money on a single question or split the points into two or three parts of any size and answer a separate question for each part. That way you'll risk more transformations, but also will get a higher chance to get out with some money. Draw the categories and you can decide afterwards.

"Manga, Metallurgy, British Empire, French Military Victories, F-words."

"Which category do you pick first?"

"I know nothing about manga and not much about metallurgy. F-words can be anything, so British Empire be it."

"How many points do you want to bet?"

"Half."

"All right? Here's the question: 'In which year Egypt became British de facto protectorate?'"

I did not know the date and had to guess. As you might imagine the probability was against me once more. I picked the WRONG answer.

"You still have five hundred thousand points left. Do you want to split it?"

"No. I'll bet it all on French victories."

"Who commanded the French army at the Battle of Verdun?"

"Philippe Petain."

"Correct! Congratulations, Nicole! You've won half a million dollars. All you have to do is undergo a final transformation. You can draw this one as well, but you won't be able to discard it. Are you feeling lucky?"

"I haven't been too lucky thus far."

"Unless you had WANTED to become a bimbo. In that case you had drawn just fine. Go ahead, pick the last one."

"Sex Change. Nooo!"

"Yes! You ARE lucky after all. Not only your panties will fit perfectly from now on, we'll also take care of all the legal aspects. All you have to do is enter The Chamber."

"Congratulations once again, Nicole" Frank's voice welcomed me from The Chamber for the last time "you are now what we had wanted you to become from the very beginning - a sexy constantly horny bimbo. You have been transformed fifteen times. You have magnificent hourglass figure, large firm breasts, long hair and red hot lips. You love to dress in revealing outfits and high heels. Last but not least, you have won five hundred thousand dollars. Do you have any plans for that money yet?"

"Not really. With all these transformations all my former plans are no longer valid, but I'm sure I'll think of something quickly. A shopping spree sounds like a good idea, I have nothing to wear!"

"You sound like an average woman already."

"I'm anything, but average."

"That's the spirit. Thank you for participating in our show and good luck, Nicole."

EPILOGUE

My girlfriend was more disappointed than angry. She was not a gold digger and did not care that much about the prize; she said she would have accepted all the transformations, if I had kept my large penis. I could basically say the same thing, but that did not make the break-up any easier. Ironically since I was a woman now the words "let's stay friends" made sense. We stayed friends and went to a shopping spree together, so I could update my wardrobe. My now ex- girlfriend enjoyed my provocative taste and was more than happy to pick short tight outfits for me. Our shopping trips became a regular thing.

Tom, my best friend, was truly supportive once he learnt about my break-up. He had watched the show and knew about the transformations I had undergone. Neither of us was fully aware of the effects of my lust though, my sexy appearance did not cool Tom down either. A friendly chat by the beer turned into a whole night of wild sex; it felt slightly awkward in the beginning, but eventually looked just right for the both of us. Tom fucked me senseless, I had never been so sexually satisfied in my life. It became a regular thing for us, but we were not lovers, just friends with benefits.

Over time the relationship with all my male friends evolved into something like that. One of them was between my long legs at least two or three times a week. I had quickly became an expert in deepthroating and learnt that I love the taste of semen. I also came to enjoy anal sex as much as vaginal.

Half a million dollars is a lot of money, but it would not feed me forever, so I had to keep my old job. In the terms of actual work nothing has changed, but even despite the regular pounding by my friends I was still horny. Sometimes I could not hold back and had to go to the toilet to masturbate. Once I got caught by Natalie my subordinate, she was a young attractive woman and a lesbian. I should have just gotten out of the toilet, but had been too horny to think straight. When she told me to continue rubbing my clit as she watched I obeyed. I rubbed myself to an orgasm; it was embarrassing, but also arousing at the same time. After I came she made me lick her to climax as well. That became a regular event.

But you know how gossip spreads in a corporation Within a few weeks half of the office knew about my oral services and wanted to use them! I was too horny to decline; but sucking and licking other people was making me even more aroused and finally I could not hold it back any longer and I begged one of the guys to fuck me. He was happy to oblige and soon sex in the male toilet became a daily event for me.

I am not sure how I managed to get my work done, but somehow I did it.

Such debauchery eventually reached Jack, the senior manager. He did not fire me immediately, but instead made me an offer I could not refuse. He explained the details while I knelt between his legs and sucked his penis.

Our company had several important clients who could appreciate a unique bonus to their contracts; once or twice a month I would have sex with a representative of said clients. It would most likely take place on Friday evening and last until Saturday morning. When I eventually made my boss ejaculate and swallowed his load, I agreed to the proposal.

The clients were mostly male, but sometimes women appeared as well. But as months passed the "events" became more and more... absorbing. It has been a year since I took part in Who Wanna Be a Bimbo and the whole nearest weekend I was going to spend with three men and a woman representing our strategic client. I cannot wait!

12