Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,538 Followers

"FUCK! Did he..."

"Don't interrupt. And no, nothing...extreme happened as such. He cackled happily and put his hands on my hips over my panties instantly. I told him to let me go and bent down to lift up the salwar. This made my butt thrust even closer to him. Just as I was lifting the salwar, he moved one hand quickly to the back of my panties and pulled them down. He...he got to see my naked butt."

"And?"

"I finally stepped away, shook him off, pulled up my panties and salwar and ran to the bathroom. But it was very embarrassing. This guy had now seen most of my body naked."

I detected a hint of arousal mixed with the outrage that Menaka was portraying. I suspected she liked what had happened and was enjoying telling me about it.

-----

I stared at the screen as Menaka sat there, her hickey-marked boobs exposed and heaving.

"You're turned on just telling me about all this, aren't you?"

She nodded.

"Makes me wonder how turned on you were in the actual situation."

"Not this much." She shook her head.

"Yeah, right!"

"Seriously! When it is happening, sure there is the pleasure that comes with the physical intimacy. But there is also the guilt and shame at what is happening. Not to mention dealing with Dara's demanding nature. When we started off, he was a lot more gentle and respectful. As the days have gone by, he has become more and more presumptuous and cocky. Although..."

"Yeah?"

"If I am being perfectly honest, I find a certain kinky appeal in being treated like a common plaything by a lowly watchman. Something I don't think I would enjoy if I was with someone like that guy Dinesh who hit on me at the party."

"You know what, Menaka? Funny you should mention that. I am feeling something similar."

"What do you mean?"

I paused for a few moments to gather my thoughts.

"When this thing started, the point you made...that I was okay with you fooling around in theory but in reality I'd have trouble dealing with it. That was true. But it wasn't just that you were with some other guy. I was bothered by the fact that you were doing all this with a minimum wage random watchman rather than someone from our class. Maybe it's the traditional Indian prejudice towards lower classes. But as time went by, that idea has actually started turning me on too."

"What? You find sexual pleasure in what I am doing?" she asked, surprised.

"I don't know if it is sexual pleasure per se. I just...get thrilled and turned on at the taboo element. Just today, I was with a woman. And the entire time I have fucking her, I was only picturing you and Dara."

Menaka made a weird face and said,

"That's...strange. So unlike me who has sort of reluctantly made peace with the fact that you sleep with other women...your sentiments are not of reluctance but of enthusiasm?"

"Initially, they were of theoretical indifference. Now, as I have learned more and more about what has happened, I have gotten really into it."

Menaka stared at me and finally said,

"I am not sure if I am creeped out by that or thankful."

"Me neither."

We were both silent for a while.

"So considering how far things have come, what are the next steps you have in mind?" I finally asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the guy is going to obviously keep pushing your limits. How far are you willing to go? Suck his dick? Actually have sex with him?"

For the first time, Menaka didn't cringe or blush at such suggestions but looked pensive.

"I don't know. Honestly, I feel horny enough to do that. But I also have a sense of morality and propriety. And practicality. Plus, I am a wife and a mother. It's not an easy decision."

"Hmm...let me put it this way. let's say you were single, had no kids, and had been in the same position. Would you have gone further?"

She shrugged.

"Maybe. I mean...until recently, I never thought of the sexual realm as something that could give me such intense pleasure."

"Gee, thanks!" I sarcastically said.

"No no no!" Menaka realized the implication of what she had said. "I am not saying sex with you isn't great. it's amazing. I love it. It's just that...my horizons have changed and I didn't even know these horizons existed. I grew up in a family and a social setting that always suppresses female sexuality."

"True."

"So in an ideal world with no consequences, who knows how far I would go and how fast. But I do live in a world with consequences."

"Hmmm."

"So to answer your question, I don't know. I really don't know. As of now, I am convinced that I don't want to cross any further limits. But then I was also convinced earlier that I didn't want to cross those previous limits."

"Que sera sera."

"Exactly."

"I only ask that you be cautious."

"Of course." she said. "Anyway, I should get to bed."

"Wait, before you go." I stopped her. "We'll be leaving Honolulu tomorrow. No reliable Skype level connection till Philippines. Plus I have a lot of double shifts lined up in this stretch. That's going to be almost a week. But we will get occasional coverage to update our emails."

"Okay."

"So promise me this. You will send me an email every day in detail, describing everything that happened. Like the last one you wrote."

"Okay, I promise."

"I love you."

"I love you too".

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,538 Followers