Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Wow, that is bizarre. Are you sure it wasn't just an excuse?

- Maybe it was. But he really was reeking of sweat and sex. So I let him in.

- Had you engaged in hanky panky earlier in the day?

- No, I did the same thing as yesterday. Spent the day outside. When I came back in the evening, I saw Vimla talking with Dara so I should've guessed that they'd head to the roof eventually.

- Is he next to you right now?

- No, he is across the room, drying himself.

Ummm...what? I asked the obvious question,

- He is naked in our bedroom???????

- Yes.

- Is he...making a move?

- No, not yet. But he is looking at me and smiling.

- Menaka, why don't you turn the video on? I'll just watch. Shut off the monitor so he doesn't know.

There was no answer for a few minutes. Finally she typed,

- Sorry, he just came and fondled me. I pushed him away saying not now. Now he is sitting on the bed naked. His dick is erect. I am feeling a little nervous at the situation.

- Turn on video chat.

- No way. I feel embarrassed.

- Come on! Please!

There was silence for a while. And then the video feed came on.

-

The first thing I saw was Menaka's arm stretched across the screen. I assumed she was turning the monitor off as I told her.She then sat back in the chair. She was wearing a salwar kurta from what I could see. Beyond her, I saw him. Our watchman, sitting on our bed, stark naked. His thick dick looked obscenely disproportionate compared to his wiry small body.

"Are you done talking to your husband?" he asked.

Menaka nodded.

He got up and strode towards the screen. Standing next to Menaka's chair, with his dick swinging side by side, he put his hands on her shoulders and massaged them saying,

"He is a stupid man, your husband, leaving such a hot wife alone for so long. Of course, it's good for me."

Menaka's eyes were locked into the webcam so it was like she was looking directly in my eyes. I could see tension on her face and she was squirming at his touch.

"Don't talk about my husband." she said angrily.

"Okay sweetheart."

Dara bent down and started kissing Menaka on the neck. She inhaled sharply and pushed him away.

"Don't."

"What?" he asked, confused. "It's been two days already."

He took her hand and tried to wrap it around his dick. Menaka's fingers instinctively grasped it but then she blushed and let it go again.

"Haven't you gotten your night's worth from Vimla already?"

I heard a tinge of jealousy in her voice. Dara must have detected it too because he laughed and said,

"Don't be jealous. You can have what she has."

And he pushed his hips forward, slapping his erect thick dick against her cheeks. This made Menaka really angry and she got up.

"GET OUT!" she yelled.

"Come on, memsaab." he tried to mollify her. "See how keen this guy is for you."

He wrapped his fingers around his dick. I saw Menaka looking at the cam and then lower at the dick.

And the screen froze.

"Goddammit!" I yelled, noticing that the connection had been lost.

For the next few minutes, I waited for the internet to come back as the screen stayed frozen on the image of my wife, standing with her hands on her hips staring at the watchman's dick as he held it out towards her just a couple of feet away.

And there was no way for me to see or know what happened next. At least not then.

--

It was over twelve hours until I finally had access to some communication network. No internet still, but at least phone network. As soon as I could, I called Menaka.

"Hi honey" I said.

"Hi." she sounded glum. "Do you hate me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You saw what happened."

"Actually, no, I didn't see too much."

"What do you mean?"

I told her the point at which the internet connection was lost.

"Oh, that early?" she said, sounding a little pensive.

"Yeah, so what happened?"

She was silent for a couple of seconds before answering.

"Nothing much. I told him to leave. He argued a little bit and then left."

"Huh? Then why would I hate you?"

"What?"

"You asked me if I hate you."

"Oh that...because you didn't get to see anything. I felt very shy doing anything with you watching."

Her answer bothered me. I could tell she was hiding something.

"So you just sent him away. Right away."

"Yes."

"So then why didn't you turn the monitor on and notice that I was disconnected."

"I did. I noticed you were offline." she said, a little too emphatically.

Her story didn't add up. But I didn't want to grill her too much, at least not over the phone. So far, as far as I knew, she had been completely honest with me. If she was being cagey, I was sure she had her reasons. I decided to let it go and wait for her to tell me the truth at her own pace and on her own terms.

"Okay. So what next?"

That's when I heard the door bell ring behind her.

"Honey, I gotta go." Menaka said. "I'll email you later."

And she hung up.

I sat there with the phone clasped to my ears, convinced that things had progressed a lot and were probably able to progress a lot more.

-

I was in a lot of emotional turmoil for the next few hours until Menaka's email arrived and cleared a lot of things up.

Email 3 -

Dearest Prakash

I want to start by apologizing to you. I know you know me well enough to have realized that when we spoke on the phone, I wasn't being entirely truthful. I promise you that I didn't lie because I wanted to deceive you. It's just that I couldn't get myself to say the truth while talking to you. I just felt too embarrassed. Somehow it is easier to do by email. I think that in the future, we should communicate anything related to Dara only by email.

So now on to the truth. You already told me at what point your connection went down. I had yelled at Dara to get out while he stood in our bedroom naked, pointing his dick at me. The thing is, I was actually getting very turned on and tempted by seeing him stroll around the room naked in his cocky manner with his thick hard dick swinging all around me. Add to it the shame of the fact that you were watching. Which is why I asked him to leave. But my gaze was locked into his dick.

As I stood with my hands on my hips, hoping he would leave, he came close to me and pushed his dick against my thigh. He grabbed my boobs over my kurta and squeezed them hard, making my already aroused body cry out for his touch that I had deprived myself of for 2 whole days. When he started taking my kurta off, alarm bells went inside my head, but I let him, deeply ashamed of the fact that you were probably watching.

He then put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down in a squatting position. My body, thirsting for some male contact, obeyed. And soon his dick was an inch in front of my face, in its angry erect glory. This was the closest look I had ever had of the dick although I had given him handjobs before. My mouth instinctively opened up in an expression of surprise. And the crafty guy took that opportunity and shoved it forward straight inside my lips.

I was taken aback by this sudden movement. I gagged and tried to move my head back. But he had cleverly put his hands on my head, stopping that from happening. Before I knew it, his dick was inside my mouth and touching the back of my throat.

Obviously, I struggled. You know I am not a big fan of giving oral sex. But in that squatting position with his strong hands holding my head in place, I wasn't really able to do much. The clammy hardness of his thick dick started making its presence felt in my mouth, rubbing against my tongue, my lips, and the inside of my cheeks. I felt like gagging, but it was suppressed too. And soon he was having sex with my mouth as his public hair went into my nostrils with every stroke.

"Oh wow, you have a sexy mouth, memsaab." Dara chuckled and kept going, as I struggled to maintain balance on my haunches.

Slowly, the revulsion of fellatio wore off and my tongue and mouth actually got used to the intrusion. I am ashamed to say this but I started enjoying the kinkiness of being on my haunches in our bedroom sucking off the watchman. When he realized that I had stopped struggling, he let go of my head. And for a minute or so, I squatted on the floor, my hands on his thighs as he fucked my mouth.

And then I suddenly remembered. You were watching all this. And were probably angry that I giving him a blowjob so happily when I don't do it for you. Obviously, I had no idea you were disconnected.

"Wait a second." I said, taking his dick out of my mouth. I crawled over to the CPU and held the power button to turn the computer off.

So in my mind, I thought you had seen this happen and then seen me turn the computer off. Which is why I asked you if you hate me. Once I learned you had seen nothing of it, I tried to change the story because I was feeling so shameful and guilty. That was wrong of me and I and sorry.

Anyway, after I turned the computer off, I turned around to see he had followed me. He shoved his dick in my mouth again.

-

I was on my knees on the floor in front of the computer with his thick dick invading my mouth again. By now, I had gotten quite accustomed to having the organ in my mouth. And I was following his instructions.

"Take it all the way in until it touches your throat. Keep your lips pressed hard. Then take it out again...yes like that, memsaab. Now roll your tongue over the tip. Hmmm...that's good."

As I continued to blow him, he slipped off my bra leaving me topless. He then made me get up and took my salwar off leaving me in just my panties again. We moved to the bed where he sprawled out with his head on the pillow. And I was my his side on my elbows and knees, sucking his dick, feeling very trashy at doing so in our bed with our watchman, clad in just panties.

Finally, about five minutes later, I felt his dick throb in that familiar way. Not wanting his semen in my mouth, I took it out and he spurted all over my tits again. This time, it felt normal. I was amazed that even after having sex with Vimla he had produced so much semen. Globs of it stuck to my boobs, polled in my cleavage and leaked down to the bed.

Dara sat up, took me in his embrace and kissed me. I was sitting on my ass with my knees up and folded. As we kissed, I felt his hand move to my crotch. His two fingers gently rubbed against my clit over the fabric. And I shuddered.

"Dara, no!" I broke the kiss and said, putting my hand on his hand.

"Please memsaab." he said. "Give me a chance to pleasure you and return the favor."

"It feels wrong."

"I won't take it off." he said, rubbing his fingers over that special spot again.

I squirmed as I wrestled with the decision. I was wet and I was turned on beyond belief. I needed the release. But I was scared that if I let him breach this last boundary, then nothing would be left. If I let him finger me, how long would it be before he wanted to go all the way? And I didn't feel ready for it. But all this trepidation was disappearing with every stroke of his finger on my crotch. Finally I took my hand away and whispered,

"Okay."

He looked elated. While kissing me with his lips and one hand rubbing his semen all over my tits, his other hand started its magic.

"You'll like it. Vimla loves it." he said, and I felt a pang of jealousy at him mentioning my competition.

His index fingers rubbed my clit over the panties expertly as his thumb and middle finger traces the edges of my panties against my inner thighs. I felt myself getting aroused, my breath getting heavier. I kissed him really hard and even bit his lip as his index finger started stroking me harder and harder.

After a couple of minutes, his middle finger gently slipped inside my panties and touched my labia directly. I gave a start and looked at him. He stared into my eyes. I went back to kissing him and he took it like the tacit approval it was. Soon his three fingers moved the crotch of my panties to the side, exposing my pussy. He looked at it and said,

"Beautiful!"

And now his fingers were directly playing with my clit without the wall of the fabric. My chest started heaving. And within a few minutes, I was thrashing about in his arms as a big orgasm swept over me. He kissed and bit me throughout, and we were like two young lovers in heat. Once my orgasm subsided, he respectfully covered my pussy with the panties again.

After the sexual release, guilt and shame swept over me. I got off the bed and started getting dressed. I told him he should go and he nodded. After he left, I tried my best to sleep, but it took me a couple of hours until that happened.

So there you have it. What I was so embarrassed to tell you over the phone. I have now sucked our watchman's dick, and he has seen my pussy, and fingered me to an orgasm. And not just that one time. Today, we went through the same routine three more times, including right after I hung up the phone.

I am a major crossroads, Prakash. I still feel shame and guilt and discomfort at what I am doing with a common gurkha. At the same time, with every boundary I cross, i get more and more engaged in the process. As you can tell, all that remains is the final frontier. I still don't know if I am ready to cross it. But I think about it a lot and I dream about it like I have since that night I first saw him fucking Vimla.

You have been supportive of me throughout, but I can understand if you are feeling angry and disgusted at me right now. Say the word and I will stop doing this.

I love you more than life itself.

Love Menaka xoxo

-

I finished reading the email with the biggest erection and my brain seemingly on fire. I could not believe how far my once demure wife had come. Not just once, but multiple times, she had given our watchman a blowjob and let him finger her to an orgasm. Just a couple of weeks ago, this would have been unthinkable. I finally typed out my response to her.

Dearest Menaka

I am not angry or disgusted. I am very happy you are finding the pleasure and delight you so fully deserve. I love you more than life itself too. And whatever you want to do going forward, you have my blessings.

Love Prakash

For the next couple of days, I was preoccupied with the idea that any moment now, my wife might be going all the way. There was no internet connection so the email wasn't updated. But finally we reached a point where I could make a ship to shore call. I was too eager to wait any longer. So I called up Menaka.

"Hi honey, I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Prakash. Sorry I haven't been able to send any email updates." she said.

"Oh, that's okay. I haven't had any internet access anyway. So what's new?"

"Well, things are a bit slow right now. Dara and I are having another fight." she sighed.

"Again? You two keep fighting like hormonal teenagers. Haha."

"I know. He is just getting so cocky and arrogant."

"Well, can you blame him, given how well it has worked so far?"

"True, but still. he should show some respect."

"What happened this time? Is the fight because he wants to go all the way and you are not ready yet?"

"No, it is a different and a weird reason." she even giggled a little.

"Tell me."

"Like I wrote to you in the email, we crossed another boundary. I took his dick in my mouth, he saw and fingered my pussy. The next day we repeated that three times in different settings."

"What kinda settings?"

"In the morning, as soon as I returned from the school bus, he came up. Stripped me down to my panties. Got fully naked. Then he fingered me to an orgasm on the couch. And later I sucked his dick."

"Mmmmm...it's so hot to hear you describe it so nonchalantly."

"Shut up!" she giggled. "Anyway, he had to go start his shift. But he said he'd be back later in the day during a short break. And asked me to be ready for him by stripping down to my panties so we could save time. That's when you had called."

"So when you were talking to me, you were only in your panties?"

"Yes." she said bashfully. "Anyway, this time we did it all right on the floor inside the door because we were both so horny."

"Did you start swallowing?"

"Ewwww! No! It's been sprayed on my body every time."

"Okay. Okay."

"The third time was just before Ayan was due back from school. We went to the bedroom. And...I didn't mention this in the email because I was feeling very shy about it. Oh god..."

"He fucked you?"

"No."

"Then?"

"Okay see...I was on my back on the bed wearing just my panties. The crotch was moved to the side and his fingers were playing with my clit and pussy. I was very worked up, approaching an orgasm, when he asked if he could slide my panties down a little for better access. I shook my head. He insisted. So I just said yes, wanting to get the orgasm done with soon. So he put his fingers in the waistband of my panties and slid them until they were around my thighs."

"Shit...so you were practically naked!"

"Yes, he was now getting a full look at my private parts. And that turned me on a lot. Soon I started orgasming. And as I did, I kicked my legs up and down a fair bit. And that...that made the panties fly off my legs."

"Wow!"

"Yes, I was now totally naked in front of our watchman. Not a stitch of clothing."

"How did he react?"

"With delight. I instinctively tried to close my legs, but he grabbed them by the ankles and held them apart, carefully surveying all that he saw. I felt very shy so I closed my eyes and put my hands on my face. He watched and groped my naked pussy and ass aggressively for several minutes. Rolled me over on my stomach and played with my butt crack. It was humiliating but also very erotic."

"Amazing!"

"Finally I kicked his hands off my legs and started getting dressed saying I had to go pick up Ayan. He quietly started getting dressed as well."

"It all seems very amicable so far. What was the fight about?"

"I am coming to that. It started the next day. With something very silly. And just snowballed."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay. So the next morning, expecting that he'll be coming soon, I stripped to my undies. When he did arrive, I hugged him. He hugged me back. And then handed me a small envelope."

"What was in it?"

"It had 101 rupees. I asked him what that was. And he said it was...oh god it sounds so trashy...it was my 'choot-dikhayi'"

"What the fuck is a choot-dikhayi?"

"That's what I asked him, a little testily. He explained that like many communities have the custom of muh-dikhayi, where a woman is given a cash gift for showing her face, in his community, there is also a custom of choot-dikhayi. So when a wife gets fully naked in front of her husband, the husband gives her a cash gift as a token of gratitude of showing her his pussy."

"WHAT???"

"I know! It sounded very creepy to me so I flung the envelope back at him saying what nonsense was this. He picked it up and tried to hand it to me again saying he was just following a custom from his community. I yelled at him that firstly, I wasn't his wife, so this bizarre custom didn't apply to me. Secondly, throwing money at a woman he was getting physical pleasure from? Seemed so cheap. That got him a little upset. He said that sure he wasn't my husband, but he had been around for me and taking care of my needs and listening to every whim and demand of mine. So why wasn't I respecting this one tradition of his?"

"Okay...weird."

"We argued like that back and forth for a bit and other issues came up. About how I was jealous of Vimla and how I was a tease. And I complained about his arrogance and demanding nature. At the end of it, he stormed out. And hasn't been back since."

"That is weird!"

"So things here are in a holding pattern. I am waiting for him to cave. And this time I am absolutely not going to be the one to be manipulated. He is the one who owes me an apology."