Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!!"

After that we chatted about a couple of other issues and the conversation ended.

--

I was very titillated by the idea of a choot-dikhayi, a man paying a woman for showing him her pussy. But given how offended and objectified Menaka seemed by it, I echoed her sentiments about the matter. Listening to everything that had happened and base on the short glimpse I had seen, it was clear to me that Dara completely had Menaka in his control. Her sense of pride and propriety was making her throw occasional roadblocks in their progress but I was sure it would be shortlived. It was only a matter of time before that gurkha dick would breach her cunt, I was sure.

So I was surprised when the story took an unexpected turn. We next spoke three days later over Skype when I was off the coast of Philippines and had great internet access. I spent fifteen minutes talking to Ayan and Menaka together before she put our son to bed and the topic resumed.

"So...fucked Dara yet?"

"No! God, you are so vulgar!" she blushed.

"But you at least made up with him?"

"Not exactly." she said mysteriously.

"Well?"

"Okay, so after the fight, our cold war resumed. We would look away when we crossed each other, waiting for the other person to make the first move. And he went back to his old trick of using Vimla to make me jealous. She would always be hanging out with him. And I could see from the window at night and even in the afternoon that they would disappear to the roof. Once when I was walking by in the afternoon, he actually took her to the lift in front of me. Trying really hard to weaken my resolve."

"Did it? Tell me honestly."

"Honestly, I was tempted a couple of times. but I was still upset over our argument and especially the choot-dikhayi stunt. So I held firm. But then I got a chance to get even in a way."

"What do you mean?"

"Two days ago, I was walking back from shopping in the afternoon. Dara was nowhere to be seen. Banke was sitting at his stool. When he saw me, he walked up to me and said that there was a package delivered. It was the new mixer I had ordered online and the box was big. I already had bags in my hand. So I told Banke to carry it upstairs with me. Which he did. We reached our flat, I put the bag down and led Banke to the kitchen to put the mixer there."

"Was he being lewd or suggestive like before?"

"Actually, he wasn't. he usually did that only when Dara was around. But he did keep stealing glances at me. Especially when he put the box down and got up, I saw him stare at my breasts for a couple of seconds. That's when a plan started forming in my brain. If Dara thought he could make me jealous, well, two could play that game. His friend Banke was right here."

"Whoa! So you sucked him off?" that sounded deliciously wicked.

"NO! I am not some sort of a slut to go around sucking the dick of every man I find. But I did decide to use him. I thanked him for the help and told him to wait and I would make him chai. But first, I said, I needed to change."

"Ah ha! So you gave him a peep show?"

"Kinda. I went to the bedroom and left the door half open. I slowly stripped off my sari and my petticoat. In the bedroom mirror, I could see Banke was slowly taking steps towards the door. He finally stopped at a point about 6 feet from the door from where he could see me. I was in my blouse and panties. In the mirror, I saw his eyes get big in admiration as he saw me. Suddenly, I felt so exhilarated at the naughty thing I was doing. My original plan was to just show him that much. But then I felt a voice inside my head goading me on. So I took the blouse off hastily. And stood there for a few seconds in my underwear, giving Banke a good long look at my body."

"Wow! Didn't he barge in?"

"I was a little worried he would."

"Worried or hopeful?"

"Shut up!" she giggled. "Anyway, I had planned to change into salwar kameez. But instead I took out one of those skirts you had bought me."

"Which one?"

"The black one with pleats that goes down to the knees. I slipped that on. And a top."

"Cleavage?"

"No, not too much. I wore that and walked out. As soon as he saw me starting to walk out, Banke ran back to the kitchen and stood there as if he had been there the whole time. When I walked in, I saw he was hiding his hips behind a dining chair. One quick glimpse was enough to confirm that he was doing so because he had an erection. I smiled and went to the stove to make tea. he just stood there silently. To break the awkward silence, I asked him if he was married. He said he wasn't. I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said no, not really. Then he said, "once in a while..." and stopped. I asked what once in a while? Blushing hard, he said, once in a while, Dara shared Vimla with him."

"Really?"

"That made me blush. I didn't say anything. There was an awkward silence for a while. Then he said, "memsaab, you and Dara had a fight?". For a moment I considered saying yes. But for some reason, I chose the other option. I angrily said, "what do you mean?" He was taken aback and said nothing, and then said sorry. We were both quiet for a while. Then I angrily said that Dara was a nobody, a nothing, and he shouldn't believe random crap he had heard. And I also added, "Dara does not own me." He nervously nodded. I gave him a cup of tea, took one myself and went to the living room. He followed me. I sat on the couch and he sat on the floor near me."

"Was he still nervous?"

"Yes, but he kept staring at my bare calves. I shifted a little, moving my legs to give him a glimpse of my thighs. And I saw him stare and swallow. I had given him enough signals for him to do something."

"What were you hoping he would do?"

"At least make some sort of a move. My plan was to maybe allow him a quick fondle and then act shy and send him away. Then he would tell Dara what had happened and he would jealous."

"Did it happen?"

"Not...not that time."

"But it eventually did?"

"Yeah." she blushed.

-

"So when did it eventually happen?"

"The next day. I more or less tricked him into it." Menaka giggled.

"How?"

"Well, that afternoon when i went to the balcony, I saw that Dara was with Vimla again, taking a stroll around the compound. When he saw me, he smiled in my direction and very purposefully squeezed Vimla's ass. She noticed me as well and blushed. They walked around for a while and then I saw them leave the compound, hand in hand. Dara kept looking at me occasionally, trying very hard to make me jealous. So that motivated me to retaliate even more."

"So what did you do with Banke?"

"The first time I had given him a glimpse of myself in my undies and then let him stare at my legs. But he had been either shy or scared of Dara. So this time, I decided to push the envelope a little. I went down where Banke was sitting on the stool near the gate. I told him that I needed his help getting some stuff down from the roof shelf in our apartment. You know the ladder the building has? I asked him to bring it with him. He nodded and said he'd pick up the ladder from the store room and come up in a few minutes."

"Oooh, I see where this is going. What were you wearing?"

"Hehe, the same skirt and top from before. And just to make things a little interesting, I went up to our home and slipped off my bra and then put my top back on."

"Wow!"

"Hehe, I mean the top was pretty modest as you know, but without the bra..."

"Yeah, I can imagine. Your tits are big. Must have strained against the fabric like melons."

"Shhh Prakash, stop using such naughty words."

"Haha, okay. Continue."

"A few minutes later, Banke showed up with the ladder. A few seconds after walking in, I saw his eyes go wide as he noticed my chest. Without the bra, the top's fabric was outlining them in an obvious way. And doing this was making me feel a little turned on so my nipples were hard and poking through. He stared at my chest for a couple of seconds, swallowed nervously and then looked at my face again. I put on a mock expression of being offended. And then led him to the bedroom."

"Ooooh, bedroom right away."

"Shut up! Only because that's where the roof shelves are."

"Plus the bed."

"You are incorrigible." she giggle. "Banke placed the ladder near where I told him to. Then he offered to climb it and take down whatever I needed. But I said no, only I knew where things exactly where, so I should go up, and he should hold the ladder. He nervously nodded."

"And the show began?"

"Yes, sort of. He held the ladder firmly. I got on it, moving closer to his body than necessary. That made my boobs brush against his shoulders and I noticed him shiver a little. I climbed up the ladder 3 then 4 rungs. That was actually enough for me to reach most of the stuff on the shelves. I looked down and saw Banke was staring at my thighs under the skirt. Suddenly, I felt very exposed. But at the same time, I felt emboldened to give him more of a look. So I climbed a couple of more runs until the hem of my skirt was well above his head."

"What color panties were you wearing?"

"Red."

"Mmmmmmm."

I closed my eyes and imagined the sight of my demure wife climbing too high on the ladder. Her creamy white calves and shins under the black skirt leading up to her shapely thighs and then a look at her perfect ass clothed in red panties. The sight that Banke must have gotten to see at such close quarters was definitely one that he would never have dreamed about. A hot high class housewife wantonly exposing herself to a common watchman like this. It was enough to get the blood surging in my loins.

"I stayed up there, poking and looking around the bags and trunks." Menaka continued her narration. I could see her breath getting a little labored as she recalled her adventure. "I glimpsed down once or twice and caught Banke staring directly up my skirt, presumably at my panties. Whenever I looked down, he would look away, red-faced."

"His face was red and your ass was red."

"Hehe. Anyway, after a minute or two I decided I had given him enough of a show. I picked up a couple of things at random and handed them to him. Then I started climbing down, looking at him. The disappointment on his face at the show ending was obvious. Now originally, I had decided to just end it at that. But as I was climbing down, I started feeling the heat radiate from his body and I saw his muscular arms holding the ladder and suddenly on a whim, I decided to play another trick. When I was on the second rung from the bottom, I pretended to slip and fell backwards. He instinctively wrapped his arms around me as I fell against his chest."

"You naughty minx!" I could not believe how diabolical my once innocent wife had become. She blushed again.

"The momentum of my weight hitting his chest made him take a couple of steps back. His arms were wrapped around my stomach. When he finally paused, my back and butt were clinging to his front. And I immediately felt something hard poking against my butt through the pants. I realized that my show had given him an erection again. And from the size of the bulge digging into my skirt from the back, I could sense that he was very well endowed."

"So he copped a feel?"

"Not immediately. For a few seconds, he just stayed still. I could feel his hot breath on my ears. 'Sorry, I slipped.' I said, my voice shaking with excitement. 'Hmmm' he said and then I felt his hands move up and grab my boobs over the fabric. he also thrust his hips forward making his bulge push even more against my ass. 'Banke...what are you doing?' I shyly asked, but did nothing to move or slap his hands away. 'Memsaab...you are so beautiful.' he said, now massaging my bra-less tits over the top. I finally moved my hands up and put them on top of his rough manly hands. But didn't push them away. When he realized that I wasn't really resisting, he pushed me forward until I was leaning against the ladder again. His left hand still massaging my boobs, he moved his right hand low and under my skirt. He slowly caressed my inner thighs and then put his hands on the crotch of my panties. That's when my internal alarm went off. I pushed him away and he stepped back. 'Banke, I am a married woman.' I said my rehearsed line. 'Sorry...sorry memsaab, I just got caught in the moment.' he said, looking contrite. 'Maybe you should go!' I said in mock anger. He nodded, picked up the ladder and almost sprinted out."

"You are cruel! Such a cock tease!"

"Hehe, maybe. But I thought that was enough to get my motor running and send a message to Dara." she said smugly.

"So what's happened since?"

"Nothing much. We'll see how things progress now."

After that we spoke about other matters and then ended the call.