All Comments on 'Who Will Cassidy Belong To Ch. 02'

by LadyAurora39

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
is that all?

wait does it end here or is there more to this story then we know?

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Was interested after the first chapter

but you've lost me with the rape. I found it distasteful and unnecessary. Things are also moving awfully quickly. Orphaned, Met the mate, impregnated and attacked in one chapter, kidnapped, rescued and nursed back to health in another. These chapters could have been fleshed out a lot more and stretched into at least 4 chapters.

I do hope you continue writing but take the time to really know who your characters are and ensure that your readers do too. You want it to read like a book, not an outline. Thanks for sharing your work though, and good luck!

defiantbutterflydefiantbutterflyabout 12 years ago
don't listen...

Everybody has there way of telling a story. Those who don't like to read about rape shouldn't read stories with rape in them. I actually think it brings definition to a story with something real mixed with supernatural. I don't condone rape but it does happen. Please continue Lady Aurora.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
End

Is this the end? The story was about who Cassidy would belong to and that point has been decided. So we are left w/Cassidy finding her true mate and in the end finding the family she needed. So the story has ended?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved

if you continue it, i think it would be great but you could just let it end here. its nice to read a series that doesnt take me weeks to read all the chapters. i really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

The story was great but honestly I as well as some others would love to read a little bit more on her life with her mate , I am sure you could create one more problem for them to run in to for your lovley readers ,but if you decide to leave it at this i am just as happy that i had the chance to read and i am looking forward to reading more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

This story is AMAZING. Please write more, there has to be more to this. :D

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelalmost 12 years ago
This chapter is a deal breaker...

In the first chapter he let her go back to the diner even though he knew she is his mate and in danger from the vamp. I guess that make it for you to write how the vamp capture her, but really it doesn't make sense to me. You should let her stay and let the vamp capture her at the compond. Not really like to first chapter much coz there are many things that's weird , but I kept reading and now after chapter two I will not read it anymore.

Why? Too many misstake. For one after the vamp kill two of his own he and a few wolfs are going for a hunt the evening after her attact and ask her to join? What kind of idiot act of dumbness is that? again maybe this is your ankle for you to get her capture again. But really there is better way for you to do that. The second he is toooo dumb and not care about her safety at all. To me he doesn't act like a smart alpha except the first time they met and he help he from the biker and when he kick the carnamne sake out from the compond. Other then that he is just an stupid alpha. And the third it took him two weeks to find her? How come they stop to communicate through to head? isn't it their thing? she should be talking to him the whole time the owl took her before enterring the cave. There is more but I will not drag it up.

And not to mention the whole "story" is pack into two chapter it's too rush and not believeable and....any how you write good you just need to rewrite a little bit. Make him act like a alpha that is concern about her safety. He and she are acting like they are more powerful and smarter than the vamp. Which have shown they are not, he acted like he want her to becapture or death!!

ToooSexyToooSexyalmost 12 years ago
Good story but...

I think you should have eased into the ending more and the whole story was a bit rushed but overall it made for a great read.

ShyAngelKyrie91ShyAngelKyrie91over 11 years ago
Not enough detail

Im sorry but the story was too rushed and the scenes lacked proper detail. Also, please try to work on your punuation and grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@Not enough detail

Perhaps you should work on your GRAMMAR*** as well

:)

thundersglorythundersgloryover 10 years ago
Great story!

I really liked it, the fantasy feel was well laid out and I love the relationship with Cassidy and Griffon.Great ending too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue?

You should totally add a chapter or 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story had potential but way too rushed. Big disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous