Who Will Cassidy Belong To Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was afraid you would never wake up." He whispers into my hair brokenly.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask in a hoarse voice.

"Nearly a week." He states in a very husky tone. It is then that I notice the IV in my arm that has been feeding me while I slept.

"Lucius?" I ask fearfully.

"Has been captured. A vampire ally informed me of the effect of iron and knowing the mountains like I do we used that to our advantage when he returned." Griffin explains. "He had another two girls with him, both had just turned fifteen, twins."

"They are like me." I state sadly.

"Yes. Their mother was a werewolf, their father a human and he attacked the mother while she was pregnant." Griffin explains. "Now you are no longer alone and they are most anxious to meet you."

"Are they accepted into the pack?" I ask anxiously.

"Yes. Their mother was another of our teenagers who ran away so they are where they belong. It seems this was a plan of Lucius' for a long time and we are in the process of inviting all of the pack Alpha's here for a meeting to discuss it." Griffin states, the relief in his voice obvious.

"Can I eat?" I ask tentatively. "All I had while I was gone was blood, I am ravenous."

"Of course. What would you like? I can call down to your aunt Ivy and have her make you something." He asks with a huge smile. "The doctor says you have to eat slowly because your body is not used to it anymore. He wants you to start with broth."

"Broth?" I exclaim in anguish. "But I am hungry!"

"I'm sorry Kitten, but we don't want to hurt the baby either." Griffin reasons with me logically.

"You know about the baby?" I ask in a tiny whisper.

"Of course." He laughs happily. "You were in heat the first time we made love silly and just to put your mind at ease the doctor performed a test to be sure he is mine."

"The baby doesn't belong to Lucius?" Incredulity fills me.

"No Cassidy." Griffin gently takes my face in his hands and kisses my forehead.

Sobs suddenly pour out of me as his words sink in that I will not be giving birth to a monster after all. I cry until my chest hurts and my tears are completely dried up. Griffin holds me tenderly and murmurs to me lovingly the whole time.

"I missed you." I whisper simply.

"I missed you more." He answers as he strokes my hair.

"I missed you most." I reply as I gaze into his beautiful golden eyes with a smile of love. Without letting me go he reaches for the phone on the bedside table and calls Aunt Ivy.

She knocks just a few minutes later and enters with a steaming bowl of chicken broth. My stomach rumbles eagerly when the heavenly smell of real food reaches me. She sets the bowl on the bedside table and hugs me tearfully.

"I thought I lost you." She states emotionally.

"Me too." I reply sincerely.

"I will come check on you later after Lord Regnier has spent more time with you." Aunt Ivy laughs softly. "He was unbearable after you disappeared."

"I can imagine you were angry enough to kill anyone who even mildly irritated you." I state after she leaves.

"Yes." Griffin confesses. "Her, Zane and Lukas had to keep everyone away from me for their own safety."

Gently cradling the bowl of broth he spoon feeds me carefully until my stomach suddenly cramps. Setting the bowl aside he helps me to the bathroom and then changes the bedding. Once he is finished he helps me back into bed and tucks me in tenderly.

It takes me a week more of bed rest before I am even strong enough to stay on my feet. I am also eating a normal diet and slowly starting to gain my weight back.

My first meeting with the twins is completely amazing. They are so much like me in almost every way it is scary. Their coloring is just like mine with long silvery white hair and violet eyes only they are several inches taller and not as petite as me. We bond almost instantly and claim one another as long lost sisters.

Griffin had a cell made out of iron just for Lucius and he is kept far underground through many levels of high security. I ask to see him because I fear if I don't I will not be able to move on with my life. If possible you should face your fear and that is what I wished to. Griffin insists on entering the room with me as well as ten of his finest soldiers.

Lucius is chained to a chair with iron chains when I enter the small room. He sneers at me furiously when I sit down opposite him regally.

"You lost and I wanted to tell you that the child I carry is not yours." I state simply. "I am sure you noticed the first time you took me that I was not a virgin and fortunately for me I was in heat when my Kindred claimed me as his own." I make sure I use the vampire word for true mate.

Lucius flies into a rage and I can see the madness shining in his eyes brightly. He spits and snarls at me while I smile at him calmly waiting for him to finish.

"I also want you to know that I will be present to watch your execution. To know that you will pay for the suffering you inflicted on me night after night as I watch the sunlight slowly cook you to ash while you lie there and squirm helplessly. Just like I squirmed helplessly under you while I writhed in agony." Rising from my chair I walk from the room without looking back and smile to myself as I feel the terror slipping away from me. I look forward to the future with my new family.

12