Whole New Slave Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reflected on these facts as I got on a plane for Bolry June 15, after months during which, by the grace of the BLC, I had been allowed to stay in New York with my family. The results of my deal and bad luck in the lottery are the central facts of my life as I work as a sex slave, as a mother, and as a supposedly big shot corporate lawyer in Manhattan.

Eighteen hours later and much work in the business section of the planes, I was in Bolry. Members of the law firm's Bolrian office and a few Bolrian government officials met me at the airport. Several of the Bolrian officials in particular stressed that they were very happy that I was back. I felt badly that I had not kept as much in touch with Bolrian affairs as I had when I lived there and was at the center of many of the decisions made by the government.

I was given to understand that a number of legal and policy matters had not been handled well in my absence. In private I was told that the Minister of Justice, a drunkard lecher named Fyodor Varamanzov, had delegated almost everything to a assistant named Anfisa Romanova.

Ms. Romanova they said is smart but focused on enforcing Bolry's archaic laws that provide for very strict punishments against homosexual conduct and use of marijuana. I was told that Anfisa has enough sense not to try to enforce these laws in the Capital or on any property operated by the Lottery Corporation.

Naturally there were rumors about how a very attractive woman aged 31 had come to be the de facto head of the Justice Department. These rumors focused on Anfisa sleeping with Varamanzov and others. There were also rumors about her assistant, an extremely handsome man several years younger that Anfisa, Fyodor Studlovity. Studlovity was rumored to be quite the Casanova with Anfisa being only one of his many conquests.

As a lawyer, Varamanzov had consulted with me when I was last in Bolry. As a man, he had slept with me as a BLC costumer. He was drunk during both activities but not so drunk that he could not minimally perform the sex at least. Since then, I have advised the BLC and other departments of the Bolrian government without going through the Justice Department. Varamanzov was pleased to have the Justice Department do as little work as possible. I'd not met Romanova or Studlovity.

A number of government officials said they regretted the BLC allowing me to live abroad even though I had continued to work on many matters for Bolry from Manhattan. In some ways, it was flattering that they needed me so much, but made me worried that I would have to spend much more time in Bolry in the future.

When I got to the hotel and offices of the Bolrian Lottery Corporation, I was given to understand that I was badly missed for entirely different reasons; reasons that caused even more ambivalent feelings than those I'd felt downtown. The BLC sales manager greeted me by saying, "Laurel, I'm so happy to see you, there is a huge backlog of demand from guys in Bolry who want to fuck you silly." The BLC marketing and publicity manager said, "we are really looking forward to the new initiation movie. We know we can sell it broadly. Also, even if we raise the daily rate, we're sure men after seeing the movie will want you as the main attraction at parties and dungeons. You're older but hotter than ever." I guess they meant to be flattering. I am not enthusiastic about any comment about my age.

Sofia tried to be comforting but failed. "Laurel, I'm sure you will hold up through all the activities. I will do the best I can to make sure you don't take more than you can handle. I will have my own problems Saturday. My deputy, Larisa Borisanova, also can't work Saturday. However, security people have been enlisted for that evening that might work out. Also, the customers Saturday will be told that you can't really be pounded before the movie is made on Tuesday. You will get a complete physical both before the movie is made and afterwards."

Although Sofia had just gotten back from the pistol range, she was dressed in a very sexy manner with a tight top that highlighted her able breasts and a tight skirt that showed her legs with a slit up the side that hinted at what was above. Men passing us in the hotel lobby stared at both of us as though they could see through our clothes and liked what they saw. I asked Sofia if it wasn't strange that she is dressing so sexy now. I assumed that Sofia was doing it because of outside pressure.

She did not take my question the way I expected. "You think you are the only one who is still attractive? Am I supposed to spend the rest of my life in a khaki uniform and a crew cut and use romance novels and a vibrator to satisfy what is left of my desires?"

"No. I'm sorry, Sofia, that's not what I meant. It's just that your dress today at the BLC facilities is not what you've done in the past. I feared you were under pressure to do so."

"Well, I am under pressure. Maybe it's not that much different from the pressure you were under when you participated in the Lottery numerous times until your number was hit," Sofia said. I was unsure what that meant unless it was that she is as big an idiot as I was. There was a pause as a silent suggestion flowed between us that I'd gotten what I really wanted and deserved when I became a sex slave and maybe Sofia wants something similar.

Getting back to what I would be doing, Sofia said, "Because of the movie, you won't have to entertain the Security Police until you come back next month, except for Daria." That was the first I'd heard about coming back the following month.

Next, I saw Svetlana. Her greeting was, "Go to room 504 and take off your clothes and make yourself comfortable on the bed. Your first job is in 40 minutes at 15:30. We'll have more instructions for you at 17:30 after you've had time to take a shower. Meet me in the Orsinov Lounge."

LERMANOV'S LIST

Two hours for my first customer did not seem correct for the BLC. We are available for any kind of sex but not normally by the hour. BLC sex slaves are supposed to be classy.

It all became clear when the customer arrived at 15:35. It was Lermanov. He almost never comes to the Lottery facilities. As usual, he did not touch me on greeting me. He spoke to the nude, supposedly incredibly hot Laurel as though he was talking to a pot-bellied, bald Ukrainian minister. Yes, Lermanov, consummate professional, cultivates an image of having nothing to do with pleasures of the flesh. His taste and very friendliness are designed to be boring and businesslike.

Without having looked at me, Lermanov started, "Laurel, it is so nice to see you again. Your subtlety and wordsmith abilities have been dreadfully missed."

Having wasted all the time he would waste on being pleasant, Lermanov went on, "I have taken this opportunity to meet with you in private because I want you to know some things that may be necessary for you to know to protect yourself and some of your friends, including Sofia, Svetlana, Crystal and Irina.

There was a pause before, "You may believe that you are safe in Manhattan protected by your contacts in the United States. You probably are as long as you do not do anything stupid like fail to follow orders of the Bolrian Lottery Corporation or think about talking to the public about the Lottery or other state secrets. Irina, despite her past and how much she knows, is probably safe married to her German count and living in Germany while being a good BLC slave. But you and Irina are not non-combatants. Leaving aside who Irina is and her father was, you both know way too much from your government work. Also, being of Svetlana's faction, people who want to get at Svetlana, want to get at you. Still further, you have made your own enemies for things you did or are thought to have done. And there is raw envy. Smart women are fascinating but resented."

"Yea, tell me about it," I thought as Lermanov droned on.

"Alas, being well-connected to the ruling cliché in Bolry is not as nice a position as it once was. Pyotr is still strong and smart and many are loyal to him, me and the other men who came to power after Orsinov's heart attack. But that was almost 20 years ago. Most of us do not want to retire just yet or have not found a safe way to do so. We do not want to end up like Ceausescu.

"We will see how it works out for Lagunov. I think that he could only hope to get out safely from being head of the Security Police because Pyotr, Daria, Svetlana, and I are still in power. The rest of us must find men that we can trust as they come to share power with us over the coming years. We hope they will let us walk off peacefully on our canes when we are ready to turn over the reins. Further, as servants of the people, we wish to pass the torch to people who are wise and just. The Bolrian Republic must never fall into the hands of amateurs, blow hard frauds, traitors, hucksters, or hotheads."

I decided to cut to the chase, "So, on whom do you want me to spy?"

"Your clients are fortunate to have a lawyer who uses time so penuriously. I guess they would insist on that given your $1400 per hour rate. But we do not have spying in mind. Just a series of appointments at which you are to keep your ears open as you so skillfully do.

"Obviously, we have to figure out what Walker is doing with the new Lottery Corporation board members including General Yimofeyvich, who styles himself a Cossack but is on the board because he is second in command of the army under General Menshikov, the Zekezh, Sazarbeyev, who is there as a favor to the Zekezh leader in parliament, and the two western businessmen Mario Bolontini and Blackie Kohl who just got on the board after Ron Club and his eldest son decided they had to quit associating with the Lottery to move onto other things. There is also a member of the Russian organization that is involved in a number of activities here, Germany, the United States and South America that is gaining influence, Pavel Fortmanov. Gorsuchin is also Russian and on the Board.

"Learning Walker's plans will be easy given Walker's infatuation with you and with giving you pain. Well, maybe 'easy' is not the right word given Walker's rather rough notion of having fun and showing affection.

"There is also the official CEO of the Bolrian Lottery Corporation, Vadimovich, who is nominally both above Svetlana in the BLC and below her in the Cultural Ministry but who is said to have ambitions that go far above that.

"Most critically, try to perceive what Babanin is thinking and whether Kurbetski is willing to wait until after Pyotr and others retire to assume power. Still more, there is Felix Dvorzhinski who replaced Lagunov as head of the Bolrian Security Police after Lagunov retired."

"This is like a Russian novel but there are too many names to learn for a novella," I said.

"You do not know how long the novel is," Lermanov interjected. "No one does."

"I gather there are seven potentially hostile BLC Board members that are part of Walker's brutal misogamy faction, all connected to powerful factions," I said, "and, most scary of all, you do not fully trust Lagunov's replacement as head of the Security Police. In addition, there is some worry about the guy nominally heading the Lottery Corporation, Vadimovich. Kurbetski is now Pyotr Tolski's Chief of Staff, which makes him one to study if only because Pyotr was Orsinov's chief of staff and the story is that Pyotr supplied the gun that caused Orsinov's so-called heart attack twenty years ago. But who is Babanin?" I asked.

"You have heard too many silly rumors about the past and not learned the recent facts. Babanin has become something of a popular figure in Bolry. He is a leader of one of the parties in the silly parliament Pyotr indulges. Babanin claims that the ethnic Russians in Bolry are being oppressed or at least not being given their fair share. Babanin cannot deny that Pyotr Tolski, me, Svetlana Tolski, Dvorzhinski, and virtually everyone else in charge are ethnic Russians, but he claims that we are leaning over backwards to favor all the other peoples who live in this country."

"Why don't the Security Police arrange for Babanin to have an accident?"

"That is not so easy in 2016. There are many in Russia that would like nothing more than an excuse to seize Bolry and its' oil business and pipelines. An ethnic Russian martyr that would give the Russian government an excuse to move in to protect the supposedly oppressed Russian minority is not what we need. What we need is to see what Babanin really wants and find a way to give it to him or find a legitimate reason to remove him as a threat.

"All of the men I have mentioned, as well as others, have made arrangements to have sex with you. Because most of them are board members they would have preference anyway, but we are making sure that they get their requested appointments."

"So somehow I am supposed to determine the intentions of eleven potentially murderous individuals and report on them to you without being murdered?"

Lermanov paused. He then carefully said, "Do not do anything to determine anything. These men all know who you are, that you are friends with Svetlana and Sofia, talk to Pyotr and me, and could easily be interrogated by the Security Police. Nonetheless, I think they are stupid enough to give hints of their intentions even if you just perform the usual services and chat in your usually witty fashion. It is amazing what men will say to try to impress a charming and intelligent woman. As you know, all the beds and chambers in which you have sex in the BLC facilities are completely wired except for this one for now.

"If there is any need for evidence, we will rely on our tapes. We will only rely on you if we absolutely need to do so because of a glitch in the sound system or they say something away from the wires. If you are ever called on to report, it will be made quite clear that you are only speaking under compulsion even if we have to leave a mark or two on you that will last a couple weeks."

"Anything I am supposed to tell them?"

"No more than you would tell any man having very rough sex with you."

"If I don't have to do anything designed to elicit information or give information, why are you telling me all this? Just so I will be even more scared when I am around these guys than I would be anyway?"

After another short pause, Lermanov said, "Three reasons. First, we want you to know a bit better when to focus on what your ears are telling you, as opposed to what your clit is saying. Second, we want you to make sure that you do not unknowingly ask questions or otherwise probe for information of people who are even more shady than most of your usual customers. Third, we want you to be careful because we do not want you to get killed. You are very valuable to the Republic of Bolry and it would be very sad to lose the services of such a charming and lovely outsider who got caught in the crossfire of our local business disputes."

"Am I going to be whipped and screwed by all of these eleven guys?"

"Not on this trip, but over the next few trips. And do not worry, you will not only be abused and screwed by those eleven men of particular interest. The BLC has large numbers of other men lined up for you along with these special cases. As you may have heard, there are many who think the BLC is failing to maximize returns by allowing you so many free nights in New York."

Not getting enough sexual activity on this trip had not been my worry. "I don't suppose I can just fly back to New York, skip the cloak and dagger stuff, and be a good little sex slave there? I promise I will not say anything."

"It is too late for that, Laurel. You have been involved in the cloak and dagger stuff far too long."

I might have soiled my panties had I been wearing any. I was not sure what the truth was but I knew that Lermanov did not tell me what he told me for the reasons he gave. I was still more sure that he was lying when he launched into a lecture on how it was necessary that leaders of nations bear responsibility for maintaining order for people who are not capable of knowing what was being done for them. He added that while Pyotr, he and others always strove to be honest with the citizens of Bolry, disclosure of much of what was being done for the people simply was not possible. He said that "we," with which nasty little word he clearly meant to include me, were responsible to higher truths than those living normal lives. He stressed that I should not think of myself as being exposed to a higher level of danger than others and, while he had never served in the armed services, he is on the front line every day with the threat of assassination. The need to maintain society unfortunately requires that certain members of society take onto themselves blah, blah, blah."

As Lermanov went on with his pompous speech, I got a whimsical idea. Maybe it came from my anxiety. Perhaps, I should seduce Lermanov? Maybe he needed to be reminded that he is a fucking human being no matter how smart and superior he might think he is. Certainly, having sex with him would be more entertaining than listening to him justify himself and his crimes for another quarter hour.

I knew he wasn't really as inhuman as he pretended. I knew he loved Crystal in a manner somewhere between that of a gentle father, a romantic lover, a callas cad and a savage. (Actually, savagery pleases Crystal).

Really, as I thought while pretending to listen, Lermanov's professional all-knowing cynical manner was a bunch of bullshit. I must put up with so much but I just wasn't going to put up with this. I'm a sex slave but this was cruel, beyond the call of masochism. Also, he was not a bad looking man for his age, almost like Sean Connery in Red October only a bit taller, less muscular and beardless. Maybe also, my fear and tension again had been translated into horniness by some crossed wires in my perverted mind.

I stood up. I gave him a big sloppy French kiss and pulled him and his gray suit down onto the bed.

Lermanov did not cooperate but neither did he resist as I took off his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, pulled up his undershirt and began to work my tongue around his nipples. When I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his boring pin stripped boxers, he proved to be as hard as a man can get despite his over three score of years. So, sitting on top, I took his cock into me immediately.

I don't know really what got into me but I moved on Lermanov's prick as if I was pumping for oil. I worked him up and down my g-spot like crazy while running fingers gently over the area where his penis divided my lower lips. Soon, I had my first orgasm in Bolry for the year.

After a brief period of catching my breath, I realized that Lermanov had hardly moved through the entire event. It had amused him to be impassive even while his member was worked for my relief and pleasure. I had masturbated with a penis.

I could have left it at that, but no. I would not let him have his stupid little victory. I started over at churning his member immediately only this time I began to kiss his left nipple on his gray chest and ever so gently work a fingernail on his right nipple. With me in charge of the speed and depth, I could tease the head of his penis and tantalize the lower third of my vagina. I took his entire penis inside and slowly drifted up and down. After picking up the pace of my hip motions and sitting up, I reached back with my left hand and lightly touched the base of his testicles, moved to the top of his testes and pushed down ever so gently. He made a sort of sharp, quick grunt. I seemed to feel a flow of energy under my fingers. I was sure that I finally had his seed. Any doubt ended a second later when he began to move vigorously to finish up his orgasm. This was my clue to work myself to another climax. This one somehow was better than the first. My heart pounded. I made more noise than usual before collapsing down onto to his chest with a panting cheek coming to rest on his shoulder.