Whole New Slave Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would have been nice to relax for a long while but there was not much time. Anyway, my horrible mind immediately began again with its relentless search for knowledge. Why must all these thoughts constantly go through my brain? Why can't I just enjoy the moment without thinking about the future?

"I know this is stupid now but what is your first name?" I asked.

"Alexi"

"Alexi, you wouldn't let me be killed or badly hurt would you? I really have a lot to live for despite my strange situation."

"Laurel, surely you do not think a man will be honest with you or make binding promises just because he has just had sex with you, although I guess that is more likely than just before he has had sex with you. But no, Laurel, I am not going to let you get hurt, but things sometimes happen without my letting them."

Yes, just before they have sex with you, men will tell any damn lie. Lermanov was right about that. Otherwise, Lermanov's answer was not terribly clear or reassuring.

Lermanov was kind and playful in the shower and dried my back and head. After dressing, he left the building by some exit of which I did not know.

I dressed only in a robe and high heels before going to the Orsinov Lounge to meet Svetlana. I was very jet lagged but still faced hours more of sex and conspiracy.