Whole New Slave Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience was now to vote on their six favorites to become BDSM sex slaves. Naturally, the five American women who had been set up for this were selected along with one Bolrian employee, Wendy, who worked in the New York BLC research and marketing office, who got a few votes. I don't know if Wendy knew that she would be in the finals but it seemed like she was both embarrassed and turned on by being displayed nude before the studio and internet audience. I think we may see more of her in the future.

Vadimovich told me that Svetlana was controlling 25 votes, more than enough to swing the contest, but Svetlana was not going to use those votes until the next round to make sure that Sarah and Wendy were not among the final three. Otherwise, the American millionaires in the audience could vote as they wished on who they most wanted to become a submissive sex slave in Bolry for life. Fortmanov whispered while squeezing my left breast for emphasis, "So now things start to get serious. The next vote one of the four targets will get off the hook. I don't know who. When it is down to three, one who gets over half of the votes becomes the slave. Otherwise the top two play off. Fun game, don't you think?"

I interpreted his roughly grabbing my right breast as meaning that he did not really want an answer to his question and inhaled sharply instead of speaking.

Clark and Gaithlumb knew it was the last round for Sarah and Wendy so they joked with them about how it felt to be on the verge of being a sex slave for life. Sarah said it did not feel unusual at all; sort of disclosing that she already was a sex slave. Wendy nervously said it would be really scary but "it seems so unreal," sort of disclosing that she knew she was not really in danger of anything more embarrassing today than appearing nude in front of hundreds of people as she was already doing.

Gaithlumb just looked with contempt at Helen despite her very attractive nude body. Phil Clark at least had the shame to leave Helen alone. Gaithlumb made fun of the accents of the Swedish model and the Ukrainian model although they both spoke English better than him. He asked the models and Peggy Sue Baxendale whether it mattered if they lost. "Would gold diggers like you notice a difference between being high priced whores and being high priced whores?" Phil Clark and a lot of the audience thought that was a really funny line.

The vote was taken and, even without Svetlana using her votes, the clear choices for the final were Helen Clark, Brigit Palsgraf and Peggy Sue Baxendale. Maybe the fact that Juliette Pines did grow up poor made a difference or maybe it was just that the other three targets were blond, platinum blond in Peggy Sue's case, which led the voters to want them as a sex slaves more than Juliette. Of course, there were other factors. A lot of people were lobbying for Helen Clark to become the sex slave and I think some deals had been made to throw votes.

The final round was not pre-ordained, at least not to my knowledge. After a break for refreshments, Helen, Brigit and Peggy Sue appeared sitting on wooden stools. Gaithlumb said that they had come to the final or second to final round depending on the vote. "If one of these sluts gets 50% of the vote, she's the Most Fuckable Fucked up bitch, or MOFFUB, and gets to be branded and become the center of an orgy with a life of orgies to come. If no one gets 50%, the two top vote getters will play off. First, though, we will let each of them give a speech as to what she thinks the voters should do and then each will get a chance to respond to the other slut's speeches. Phil and I just flipped coins and we're going to start with Peggy Sue Baxendale."

Peggy Sue gave a speech in her thickest West Virginia accent, which I won't try to reproduce here. She said that obviously everyone should vote for that "elitist bitch Helen Clark who thinks she's so damn smart and has tried to be a big tycoon and laid off good American men in order to move jobs to Mexico. Also, as you can see, she is a really hot MILF that would be great to give it to. I bet she's a real screamer. On the other hand, I have to take my money back to the mountains to help good Americans."

Brigit Palsgraf surprised and confused me by grossly overacting about how horrible it would be if she became a sex slave. She cried, waved her arms and said she's a Viking not a slave. She even said that she is very chaste, modest person and could never deal with rough sex. It came off to me as though she was intentionally being seen as protesting too much. Particularly as I knew she is into rough sex and that much of the audience did too, I was not sure if she was acting like this to encourage people to vote against her or vote for her out of spite. Maybe, she thought some voters would vote for other women to be the slave to spite her because they thought she really wanted to be chosen.

Helen Clark spoke very little. "I really don't care much what you do. It's true I have closed offices and factories that were not making money. I am sorry that was necessary but that's the free enterprise system. I have always tried to fulfill my obligations. I love sex and will do what is expected if I am chosen."

There was a lot more back and forth between Peggy Sue and Brigit. Brigit continued to carry on that people should vote for anyone but her because it would be just too horrible. Peggy Sue continued to say people should vote for Helen but pointed out that Brigit's carrying on was ridiculous as was her pretense of being some sort of blushing bride when everyone knew she'd entertained more studs than she could remember both on the dance floor in Lower Manhattan Clubs and afterwards in their bed rooms. Peggy Sue's accent grated on my nerves. Helen said nothing after the five sentences quoted above.

Much whispering was going on in the crowd. One of Phil Clark's friends made some sort of signal to him. Phil Clark insisted on a break after the presentations. Soon all around us there were hushed conversations of which I could hear snatches that involved deals and side deals. I joked about "corruption, American style," and Dawn, while she could not hear much of what was going on, said "I'm pretty sure I've not been around so much backstabbing since I left Dallas."

The quiet did not last long before Walker and a guy I knew worked for Clark started arguing with each other and shouting at Hartwick Pines. Tom Palsgraf was in an animated discussion with some guys I knew worked for New York banks. Soon I heard Phil Clark accusing Hadly Baxendale of being a "backstabbing motherfucker" and Baxendale laughing in response and saying that Clark had a lot of gall trying to tell anyone about keeping promises. Fortmanov was telling Bolontini to do as he was told if he did not want any trouble to which Bolontini said that he'd like to kiss Fortmanov for such helpful advice. I think even Svetlana was impressed by the level of conspiratorial intrigue as she stood about looking genuinely surprised at all the furious and vicious discussions going on all around her.

After a half hour, Svetlana, wearing a severe pants suit with every button buttoned down securely, appeared on stage. She said through a microphone turned up painfully loud, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe it is time to vote. Please fill out and sign your ballots immediately. We will have to check and count them carefully. I have a feeling that this vote will not be unanimous."

It was clear who thought they were winning but it was not clear what that meant. Walker and Baxendale were smiling. Phil Clark, Fortmanov and a group of businessmen I did not know seemed outraged. Pines and Palsgraf looked like they wanted to get this done, have a martini, and talk quietly about Scottish golf courses or the price of tea in China.

There were 125 votes total. I was told later that each vote was bought with $50,000. Of those 125, Svetlana had twenty-five votes that were paid for in kind with use of the BLC facilities and the bodies of numerous sex slaves as props. But the BLC was not really interested in the vote and planned to make its money on the sex shows and sex work to be provided by the new slave.

The votes were cast and the argument resumed while the votes were carefully counted and verified. Now the arguments were filled with recriminations rather than bargaining. After at least a half hour, Svetlana took the microphone again to tell everyone, "Please be quiet. I realize it has taken a long time to count the votes and confirm eligibility but we did not want to make a mistake with tempers so high already.

"The vote for what it pleased the organizers of this event to call the MOFFUB is Peggy Sue Baxendale 53, Helen Clark 41, and Brigit Palsgraf 11. Ms. Baxendale having received over 50% of the vote, she is the MOFFUB."

"NO," shrieked Phil Clark and Peggy Sue almost in unison. Peggy Sue's huge breasts heaved up and down as she hyperventilated. Phil Clark and several bankers started shouting that Peggy Sue had gotten 50% of the votes cast but not 50% of the total votes. To this, Svetlana said, "The rules set forth by the organizers of this ['disgusting' in Russian] event did not spell out whether in this round the loser had to get 50% of the votes cast or 50% of the total potential vote. You could argue about this or have your lawyers argue about it like good Americans but I have had enough of this ['shit' in Russian]. I am hereby casting the entire 25 votes held by the Bolrian Lottery Corporation for Peggy Sue Baxendale."

Peggy Sue wailed and suddenly became modest about her nudity. Svetlana whacked her ass hard with a little flogger when Peggy Sue tried to cover her breasts during the photography. With that, Peggy Sue fell into her role and began mooning for the camera in whatever fashion that Peggy Sue thought a hillbilly would use.

Clark said, "Ok, I know when I'm beat but I'll be back for Peggy Sue's debut," before stomping out with his friends to the bar. Gaithlumb left saying he needed to take his medicine. Helen Clark and Brigit asked for bathrobes like we were wearing and were given such. Brigit came to sit with us. Helen went to Walker and they had a major French kiss before leaving together.

I asked Brigit if the whole thing was fixed and, if so, when. "I don't think it was really fixed until just before the vote. Last night I promised my husband I'd participate in at least two high-risk lotteries in the future if he'd throw his votes for me to Peggy Sue. I think Walker and Baxendale paid him something to console him for not having my ass stuck in Bolry for the next decade or so. There were some bankers involved on both sides. I think Fortmanov wanted Helen Clark to lose so he could skim opioids from Clark Pharmaceuticals but I don't know that. I don't know who the guys are who voted for me. Maybe they didn't care or thought I should become a slave since I was protesting so much."

"Just why were you protesting so much?" I asked,

"Mainly to drive Peggy Sue crazy, I have always hated that impostor particularly after she said at a party that I was a fraud because I spoke English too well to be Swedish. I am going to have a stiff drink now and find some beautiful men. We might chat more this week because I am replacing Megan McCampbell in a special lottery next weekend. I got a one in 12 chance of staying here for good but at least it's an honest gamble."

The organizers of the Whole New Game had decided not to use the dungeon for the debut because they were not doing a live telecast of the initiation and wanted the audience that had come to see a close up of what had been expected to be Helen Clark's humiliation. It took a while to set up the equipment on stage. Peggy Sue had been taken out by Svetlana, presumably to freshen up and get Svetlana's "Life's not over" speech.

I went out to the bar to see if there was any food to be had. I was starving. Fortmanov cornered me as I landed some sushi. While eating, I moved over to the nearest security guard because I did not want to be kidnapped out of the building again. Grabbing me, though, was not on Fortmanov's mind.

"That was annoying," Fortmanov said. "There seemed to be more profit for the BLC if Ms. Clark were the slave but I guess it's not a big deal. Peggy Sue is good fuckmeat too."

Oh please, I thought, just because you are a brutal, murderous asshole, you don't have to be so crude. What I said was, "Yes, I am sure she will do fine. If Svetlana had not thought so, she could have swung the vote the other way. Peggy Sue is a very attractive woman and a lot of men like very large breasts. I hope the BLC does not keep her barefoot and pregnant just to keep up the hillbilly theme."

Fortmanov replied, "Svetlana doesn't know how to make money, she's too busy being a tramp herself. Her brother would permanently shut her up in a brothel if he had any sense. Fortunately, there are some great new things happening soon in Bolry. Maybe you should quit being coy and commit to being on the winning side. You could show some good faith just by cancelling some life insurance policies and getting off that silly sexual harassment committee."

I guess I was feeling light headed from lack of food. Anyway, I thought I'd get some more information. "You're so sure of yourself. What if your friend Gorsuchin can't deliver the Russian army or Renin, Babanin and Sazarbeyev can't deliver their people."

Fortmanov said, "You think too much darling. Gorsuchin and Sazarbeyev are solid. Renin and Babanin are nice to have but don't really have much to deliver anyway. With the army and the Security Police, who gives a shit about the silly parliament?"

"Well, thank you for your advice but I'd really like to try to grab another piece of sushi before they resume the show."

Fortmanov grabbed me by the arm and said in as mean and firm a voice as one can use without being heard broadly, "Listen you stupid bitch who thinks she's so smart. You don't have too many more chances to get this right. I have not put a bullet in the head of anyone nearly as pretty as you, but maybe there is a first time. And just maybe I can do something much more slow and painful without a gun."

I was shaking after that speech but I comforted myself with a crab leg and some pate on rye.

After a much longer break between the decision and the slave debut than usual, Svetlana announced that the taking of the new slave was to begin. The whole crowd that had been laughing or grumbling at the bar went back into the auditorium. I grabbed a maki tuna when no one was looking before getting back to my seat.

I did not want to watch this. After all, I had a much more direct experience of what Peggy Sue was going to experience. At least at the beginning, though, the display and humiliation of Peggy Sue was more interesting than I expected.

Peggy Sue was wheeled in nude seated on a wooden pony like I had been with her arms bound behind her back. Her breasts were large and lovely. I thought she was more beautiful in distress than she had been as a trophy wife. Ironically, her helplessness and humiliation lent her a sort of tragic dignity that she had never had before.

Instead of Peggy Sue starting with her introduction speech, though, Svetlana began a lecture. That Peggy Sue was dying with her weight on her pelvis during this talk was evident from her expressions.

The lecture was more interesting than many of Svetlana's talks and, while containing some lies and exaggerations, was more honest than most. "As you should know," Svetlana said, "the Bolrian Lottery Corporation is always completely honest with contestants, its audience and customers for the services provided by our beautiful providers. We do not fake anything here.

"Peggy Sue, or shall I say, Mildred Rosestone, is all real in her body and will never fake anything in bed. However, the BLC would like to state at the outset of Millie's sex slavery that she has been a bit dishonest in the past.

"As some of you may know, I have long had an interest in languages. I was confused, then, by the fact that Millie claimed to be from the West Virginian mountains when her accent seemed to be from river West Virginia. I was pretty sure that she was not from West Virginia at all and during the break I just learned that Millie, from Shaker Heights, Ohio, near Cleveland, copied the accent from a friend she met at Ohio State from Ironton, Ohio, which is on the Ohio River not far from Huntington, West Virginia. The story she told Mr. Baxendale that her fundamentalist Mingo County family would kill her or Hadley Baxendale if they discovered that the two had slept together was completely fabricated.

"I find her fake accent rather grating but men in the future who would like to hear it may request it along with ancient Roman, pirate and Star Trek fantasies. We are considering whether we should keep her barefoot and pregnant in a shack in Mingo County for portions of each year."

I guess that Peggy Sue or Millie did deserve most of this but I still can't understand how a woman with as checkered a past as Svetlana can take such joy in embarrassing a woman whose crimes most people would judge to be much less than hers.

Millie was now in tears but I thought sort of bravely gave the introduction. Sounding like she grew up in Northern Ohio, she said that she was once a hot trophy wife in Manhattan but now is a BDSM sex slave, that she is available for very rough sex from men and women willing to pay for it, that she could even be knocked up by men willing to pay for that, but that she could not be permanently harmed.

After that, they generally went lighter on Millie than they had on me a month ago. The eight guys of different racial groups and ethnicities that Phil Clark had flown in with the expectation that they would gang bang Helen, did just fine with Millie. Millie's West Virginia accent may have been faked but her tendency towards making a lot of noise was not. Millie screamed like a stuck pig during the whippings, the electrical toys on her breasts and genitals, and during the branding even if she has never been close to a pig. Her shouts of "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" once the real sex got going could probably be heard in the hotel lobby and her numerous orgasms were even louder.

As Millie was led out to be taken upstairs to take a shower, get a nap and begin to put out to the purchasing public, I sat with the other sex slaves in the auditorium wondering when I would get my marching orders for the evening. Holy Shit, my phone said, "Walk to the side exit, General Yimofeyvich has arranged for you to be taken to an army base to entertain eight army officers and sergeants." As I got myself together to face that, the phone said "CORRECTION, you are to report to Hotel Suite 1287."

Crystal had left with Fortmanov. That in itself was interesting but not my immediate question. I wondered if the first message was a mistake and another woman was sent to the base or if the first message was specifically designed to tell me something. I asked Dawn, Madison and Ashley where they had been assigned. They all were entertaining different men and a few women from the Whole New Game audience who were not going to be debauching Millie. Probably someone was playing with the assignments. The discussion a couple days ago with Colonel Shurov about me being gang banged by the whole barrack full of soldiers naturally came to mind.

There have been times that I would have preferred to face eight soldiers to what I found in Suite 1287. There were Hadley Baxendale, Hartwick Pines and Tom Palsgraf sitting at a coffee table dressed business casual with whiskey on ice in front of each of them. "It's a slow night, girl," Pines said, "you just have to amuse three old men before they go to bed. I'm not sure if there will even be any sex tonight. I find a sex fantasy is pretty tiring these days. You can provide that just by sitting here."