Whole New Slave Game Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite all the fine lies that Svetlana had said about sex slaves always being honest, I knew I was going to have to spend an evening faking interest in what was discussed. After last night's marathon with Phil Clark, maybe that would not be so bad.

I had to ask, though, "Mr. Baxendale, did you really marry Millie because you were afraid of her mountaineer family?"

"Of course not. Svetlana did not say I did. She just said that Millie had spread that whopper. I think Millie thought it made her seem clever. I married Millie because of her big tits, nice ass and great smiling face. I wanted them constantly. I was some sort of addict to her boobs. I did not think it would last but I went ahead and bought when I should have rented. As you probably know, I did have enough sense to get a tight pre-nup with an alimony waiver so I wasn't a complete idiot. I have to admit, though, that seeing her up on that wooden thing today, she seemed very beautiful, and much of my addiction to her seemed to return. I felt sorry for both of us. Being a human being sucks. I will mainly be drinking tonight."

Obviously, Baxendale was kidding himself or lying. Given he had the prenuptial agreement in hand, he certainly could have gotten rid of Millie much more cheaply than whatever he paid to swing votes against her today. It was a common story. Guy goes after woman that he knows is no virgin princess who enjoys life, he blames her later when it turns out she's not a saint. Poor Carmen and "Why oh why Delilah." Fortunately, Millie did not pay with her life and there are a lot worse things than being a Bolrian sex slave, at least if you stick to sex and are not stupid like me and get involved in all sorts of shady dealings in the shadiest of nations.

They talked about golf and their businesses. They mentioned that Brigit and Juliette were both now in other parts of the hotel entertaining multiple men. I did not ask how they knew.

Palsgraf said that he would not be upset to see Brigit become a sex slave because he was sure that was what she really wants. He would be surprised if she stopped with the two lotteries that were part of the deal with her. Pines said he was less sure about Juliette but would not be surprised if she participated in the Lottery after her money ran out. "She might not say she wants that if you ask her, but she may not care. If you are a submissive nymphomaniac, being a sex slave here is probably safer than a lot of other things you could do. How did you get here anyway?" he asked me.

"I'm an oversexed submissive with a bit of bad luck," I admitted before telling the guys most of the facts discussed in the 150th Sex Slave (alternative ending).

Baxendale did get drunk and stumbled back to his room. I learned we were in Pines' Suite. I took Palsgraf into a side room for a blowjob which he seemed to enjoy. I was in bed with Pines long enough to have sex twice before going back to my room. It wasn't bad. When Pines said maybe next time he should find a woman closer to his age, I did not disagree.

Now I am waiting for instructions as to when and how I am going home. I should be on the plane Monday but something tells me that there are too many loose ends left in this story and I should fear the rosy fingers of dawn.

*****

Thanks again to Shygirlwhore for editing. Several more chapters to come.