Whole New Slave Game Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The quartet became calmer and whimsical and finally ended. The radio announcer said, "That, live from the Bolrian Radio Network, was the Bolry chamber quartet playing the allegro to Shostakovich's 7th quartet with Cultural Minister Svetlana Tolski, and Mistoslav Paganiski on violin, Mahler Yoyonin on cello and Viktor Benningsten on viola."

General Yimofeyvich and Colonel Shurov winced. Shurov said the Russian equivalent of "what the fuck?" The radio began to make a sound like hoof beats. Laurel first thought of the cavalry coming to save her. A few seconds later she realized it wasn't John Wayne and the cavalry. It was the Red Army Chorus singing, "Song of the Plains" (Polyuska Polye). "Oh, girls, pay attention, we are ready to engage the enemy, our horses are fleet-footed, our tanks are swiftly rolling."

The song was on the radio for less than two minutes before it faded out. Shurov shouted the Russian equivalent of "those motherfuckers."

The voice of Pyotr Tolski followed on the radio. Tolski said that a plot against the people of Bolry led by traitors and supported by certain foreign criminal elements and traitorous elements of the army, had been foiled. "Not all of the traitors have been apprehended but they will be. The Security Police under their leader Felix Dvorzhinski are now rounding up the remaining vermin. They will be tried and punished. The great nation of Bolry will prevail and fulfill its destiny as one of the great nations of the earth."

A brief discussion occurred between Yimofeyvich and Shurov as to whether to kill Ludmila and Laurel immediately and head for the border or to take them with them to use in negotiations with Tolski or the rebels. "These women know things that Tolski would not want known abroad," Yimoyevich shouted. Shurov insisted that they had to get on the road, they had no time and that they should see if the Mazepa unit still held the border. "I'm going to kill the cunts now." Yimoyevich said, "No."

As Shurov raised his machine gun to shoot the women, he suddenly dropped to the floor. The foot soldier with them dropped with a loud bang of gunfire. The man in a Mazepa unit uniform who had greeted them had drawn his gun, but pointed it at Yimoyevich.

AAAH AFTER SHOCK

I came back to myself. I had been playing for any kind of time, but I guess it was never needed. After Colonel Shurov and the Mazepa soldier dropped like they'd been shot in a spaghetti western, Sofia and Gorski emerged out of nowhere. Both had pistols. Sofia's had a silencer. "I don't know why you always use a silencer when it is not necessary," Gorski said. "I just hate the noise of gunfire," Sofia answered, "it makes killing people seem so violent."

This was followed with Gorski calling someone to ask what they should do with Yimofeyvich. As we walked past the bodies of the soldiers Yimofeyvich had left to guard outside, Sofia took Ludmila and me to a car. She said that she imagined that there would be a long discussion as to whether Yimofeyvich would die in an accident, be killed resisting arrest or be tried with Babanin, Sazarbeyev and Renin. "We might as well start back." Looking at me, she added, "You are probably shaken up, Laurel." Sofia was right

As we got into the black SUV we'd ridden to the shop, I saw the man who had driven us most of the way to the truck repair shop in a Mazepa uniform had changed quickly into a gray business suit. Sofia said, "You should meet Mr. Sokolov who has been doing a lot of driving the last couple weeks. The soldier from the Sheremetev Unit, Captain Zaitsev met you here. He arrived here before the member of the Mazepa unit who Shurov had sent. Captain Zaitzev caused the soldier that Shurov had sent to donate his uniform shortly after ending his life.

"Svetlana says that they don't want to handle the whole thing too quietly. Babanin, Sazarbeyev and Renin, at least, are notable political figures. They can't just disappear. The people will understand that attempts to blow up the government must be dealt with severely. After they are made to confess, they can be hung.

"On the other hand, Fortmanov's body will probably appear in Moscow with clear evidence that he did not die peacefully or painlessly. Svetlana quoted Pyotr as saying something like 'The big boys in Moscow have to be reminded that we are big boys too and Fortmanov should not have threatened to kill an innocent farmer.' I gather Pyotr has a soft spot in his heart for farmers," Sofia concluded.

A little while later, Sofia read a message on her phone and announced, "Gorsuchin is under house arrest while Lermanov discusses the matter with the Russian government. After they blab a while, I'm sure that they will come up with some sort of statement in which Russia expresses joy that the coup was foiled and that the great nations of the former USSR must work together to control criminal elements in all of the nations.

"The BSP arrested Vadimovich in Laurel's room looking for the journal and he is now at the headquarters of the Security Police. We are sure he will be persuaded to testify against Babanin and Renin in exchange for a life sentence in the darkest, coldest part of Bolry. While there's life, there is hope. It seems Sazarbeyev is dead as a result of fighting in the Zekezh area and a number of soldiers are dead as a result of street fighting in the capital. Everything is now under control."

"How did you move so quickly?" I asked.

"Plans were made to make it appear that the cabinet was blown up long enough for all the rats to show themselves. By the way, if you are worried, the guys who were supposed to kill Irina were killed by Daria, Irina herself and the other Security Police were sent to apprehend them."

Somehow in all the excitement, I'd forgotten about Irina. Also, I reflected on the fact that Bolry doesn't have any rules against entrapment.

"And Svetlana got to play her violin while this all occurred," Ludmila said.

"Not quite so simple," Sofia answered. "First, she had to put the bomb in an empty room with amplified sound so all the rats would know it had gone off and they should move and rouse their followers. She then went to the BLC and personally dealt with several BLC employees who had been bribed to cooperate with Fortmanov. Don't ask, Laurel, how she dealt with them, you don't want to know.

"After that, Svetlana went to the radio station. I thought she played very well for someone who only has a few hours a day to practice and had just run breathlessly into the studio after terminating a number of BLC employees with extreme prejudice."

"How did you know where we were?" I asked.

"Oh, you've been tracked very carefully for weeks, here and in the U.S.A.," Sofia answered, "New toys."

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," Sofia answered in a tone that made clear that she realized that she'd already said a little bit too much.

On the drive back to the Capital, I was somewhere between the emotional regions of nervous breakdown, hysteria and joyous relief. I always wondered what we are supposed to think that Marshall Will Kane and Amy Fowler Kane did after they rode off the second time in High Noon. They had been married that morning, had come back from their honeymoon after learning Frank Miller was being released from prison. They had worked in passion and stress for an hour to prepare for high noon, and killed Frank Miller and his three henchmen, including Lee Van Cleef, after a prolonged gunfight in which Grace Kelly, playing a former Quaker, had killed a man and been taken hostage. That night did the Kanes just settle into bed and make love like other newlyweds?

As Sofia left me off at the Lottery facility to retire to my room, I felt like Princess Grace. I am built for comfort, not speed or violence. My nerves were shot. Could I now just go to my room, pack, and plan on finally getting home to deal with the firm business, the nanny, the kids and the broken appliances? I was terribly tired but I knew I'd not sleep a wink.

I walked into the Lottery Corporate Headquarters and to the elevator to head for my room. When the elevator door opened, there was Svetlana dressed in a black leather jumpsuit, holding one of those incredibly nasty little floggers. "Did you think that I was going to let those thugs kill you, silly girl? You, our goddess of beauty, mercy, love and wisdom? You were never in any danger. You need to be punished thoroughly for your weeks of insubordination. Strip immediately so we can march you down to the dungeon where you will get what you deserve."

I don't imagine that anything like this would have happened with Gary Cooper and Grace Kelly. I was taken down to the dungeon. I learned that Svetlana was quite right that she can better discipline me than anyone because she knows my limits so well and she has been through so much herself, the hardened battle axe.

After I had been flagellated to the point of not thinking about anything that had happened in the last weeks, Chiara and Bolzemkin arrived, both dressed in black leather pants and nothing else.

Svetlana said, "Bolzemkin, we will have none of your tender, romantic lovemaking now. Laurel needs to be humped like a mare in a field by the biggest horniest stud on the ranch. Chiara, I need some relief also. Unlike Laurel, I did come close to getting killed."

Bolzemkin took me down from the chains, lifted me over his shoulder and tossed me onto a bed while Svetlana took off her jumpsuit to give Chiara access to all of her hot buttons. Fucking, fucking, fucking, and the most vigorous fucking followed. I was as multi-orgasmic as I have ever been in my life. I had so much to relieve.

Despite his instructions, Bolzemkin was gentle with me the third and fourth times.

Later, Bolzemkin carried me to my bed like a tired child. I was so happy to sleep, flushed with sex and free from danger.

Thanks again to Shygirlwhore. A bit more to come.

12