Shamed and Disgraced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me down," I shouted.

"Oh no, your ladyship," she wheezed. "You have to stay like that for a another hour yet, until the mixture does its work. It needs to seep all the way into your sex."

"Why are you doing this?" I cried.

The old witch started to laugh.

"You'll find out soon enough, I'm sure." Then she shuffled out of the cell, still cackling and wheezing with mirth. I wasn't let down from the wall until later.

That evening, I was given a peasant's simple grey dress and led from my cell. I was roughly thrown across a horse and secured, before the rider mounted the saddle and rode off. Soon, we were heading along the track that led out of the village. A short time later, we turned into the grand courtyard of a country house. A place I had been many times before.

It was the grand house of my brother in law, Mathew and his wife. My heart leapt with joy, I honestly thought that I had been rescued from my living hell.

I was dragged off the horse and pulled into the house. Then, I was taken up the back stairs by a servant. He pushed me along a corridor and into a bedroom. As the door slammed behind me, I sat on the bed and worried about the strange tickling sensation in my womb. Ever since the horse ride it had seemed to come to life. Something was taking me over and I was powerless to prevent it.

Just then the door was flung open and my husband's brother stood before me.

I leapt to my feet. "Mathew you must help me" I blurted out.

His cruel laughter cut me short. "What, help a whore like you? A penniless slut? I don't think so."

I started to sob at his cruel words.

He moved forward and grabbed me by my hair forcing me to look at him. "Oh I've lusted after you, my beauty, ever since that stupid brother of mine got you first. There's hardly a night gone by when I haven't envied him for having you in his bed. Well now you're vulnerable and fair game my dear and I intend to slake my lust as often as I want."

What he said to me was really no surprise, as I'd been aware of the lustful looks he had cast my way over the years. But, he was married and his wife and I were friends.

I opened my mouth to say something, but, he moved towards me and ripped the dress off my body. I shrieked in outrage, but, he just laughed at me. I fell sobbing on the bed, as he tore the belt away from the ripped material and used it to bind my hands behind my back.

He looked down at my nakedness, his eyes blazing with lust.

"My God, woman, what a figure you have, so beautiful and curvaceous . After 7 years of marriage, your body is better than ever. Great legs, great tits and a shapely arse; just perfect for fucking. Believe me, that is exactly what it is going to be used for from now on."

Then, he pushed my face into the pillows and made me kneel with my naked arse pushed up into the air. He slapped me hard several times, before I cried out in pain.

"From now on you will call me, Master, when you speak to me, nothing else. Do you hear that, slut?"

I nodded as I sobbed. There would be no mercy from this quarter I could see that.

"All I want to do is shag the arse off you and I have no doubt that every man from miles around will want to do the same. And that's what you are going to be now. The village whore."

"But Master, I never cheated on my husband, I'm not a whore."

He laughed out loud. "But you have confessed to being a whore at the hands of the Jesuits, have you not? Have I not witnessed the document of your many transgressions, bearing your signature?"

I groaned in frustration, it was no good...they were all determined to think the worst of me.

He was still laughing, as he thrust his big cock into me, and, to my intense shame, I was desperate for him. My pussy was on fire and I needed this more than I needed anything else.

He sensed my predicament and withdrew his cock.

"Oh no, I groaned, please..."

"Beg me for it slut." He reached forward and grabbed my breasts and cruelly worked them with his fingers until my nipples were as hard as small pebbles.

"Oh please, Master, please fuck me," I whispered.

"I didn't hear you, what did you say?"

"Please Master," I shouted, "I need you to fuck me. Please...do it now."

He chuckled, "My brother's wife, the Lady of the Manor , how your delicate speech has changed. Now you are talking as rough and dirty as the village whore."

Then he rammed into me again and, from then on, I was lost as he pummelled me relentlessly. I matched his thrusts as I grinded back into him. I was in ecstasy, as he went on and on and on.

I lost track of time as we fucked, as our naked sweating bodies rocking back and forwards on the bed. Then his urgency increased, as we built into a crescendo, and I shrieked, as a massive orgasm gripped me.

Then Mathew came, spurting his seed into me and collapsing on top of me, still holding my big breasts in his hands.

He got up and adjusted his clothing. "Oh you beauty, what a fine fuck you are," he grinned. "To hell with the stupid villagers I think we should keep you just to service the family and our friends."

.

"I have some matters to attend to now, but, I'll be back, have no fear, we haven't finished yet, not by a long way."

Then he paused by the door and snorted with derision. "A handful of coins, that's all it took to get you over here. You're a cheap fuck now, my proud lady, that's for sure."

"Oh and by the way, is that lust potion still working down below? I probably didn't need it, but it certainly hasn't done any harm"

I heard the door lock and threw myself on the bed sobbing. Whatever that evil woman had poured into me was still tormenting my vagina.

After another hour, I was practically tearing my hair out, so frantic I was for more sex. Just then, I would have given my body to the ugliest and most vile man in the village, if he had walked in the door.

Just then, Mathew reappeared much to my relief and shame. Grinning, he pulled me up by the hair and examined me while I stood before him my hands still tied behind my back.

"Its time to fuck again my pretty one," he leered and I could smell the stale stench of ale on his breath. "That's what you want, isn't it?"

I bit my lip in shame and humiliation.

"Yes Master...please Master."

This time he fucked me while I lay on my back, spreading my long legs wide for him. He untied me, so my hands were free.

I gasped and groaned as he fucked me hard. My pussy was so wet and ready for him. He gripped my breasts and tried to kiss me, but I turned my head away.

"My God, I'll have none of that" he growled. "You'll learn to please me whore, or, I'll have the skin off your arse."

Reluctantly, I opened my lips and allowed him to kiss me. His tongue slid in and found mine. A cheap thrill ran through me. I hadn't kissed another man like that since my wedding day. As he continued to fuck me, I found myself responding. My legs slid around his, pulling him in.

"My God, you're everything I've dreamed you'd be. I'm going to fuck you again and again. I need to make up for all those lost years when you were out of my reach."

"What about your wife?" I pleaded desperately.

"What's she got to do with it?" He shouted. "I'm just the local squire fucking the village whore, that's all."

I winced at his words. My life was in the gutter now and I had to get used to being used and abused by any man who wanted me. But, all I could think about now was his cock thrusting inside me and appeasing the desperate need that the vile mixture had aroused in me. Nothing else in the whole world mattered, as I gave myself completely.

Finally, I came, again, shuddering and jerking underneath him and shrieking like a bitch in heat. All I could see when I opened my eyes was his evil grin and leering mouth.

"Oh you'll get plenty more fucking from now on bitch, I'll see to that. My brother may have been a wimp in bed, but you'll be well serviced from now on by me and various men who want to get their hands on your lovely arse. My Uncle Cedric for one, because, as soon as he heard of your plight, he was hot foot on his way from Bath, desperate to get his hands on the lovely widow. He should be here any day now"

I closed my eyes and shuddered. I knew this dirty old man. He was my late husband's Uncle.. He was a well-known sex pest and now in his sixties. The beast had cornered me in the garden one day at the Manor House and had tried to ravage me. Out of his britches he had produced a fully erect cock for me to see. It was bigger than my husband's, and, for vital seconds, I gasped and couldn't help but stare at it. Luckily, despite my shocked reaction, I managed to evade his clutches as he grabbed at me. However, he caught my dress and it was badly ripped and torn in the encounter. My legs nearly up to my waist were exposed, and, for a moment, his hands were there, rubbing across my bare thighs. I was mortified!

Red faced and panting, I managed to get away from him. But only just. It took me half the morning to regain my composure.

"Uuugh Katherine" he had growled then, "what I would give to strip you naked. And fuck you right here in this garden."

I was so shocked at his vile behaviour, I didn't even tell my husband about it. There would have been such a family row and I was not prepared for such a confrontation. I think Cedric knew that, because, that night at dinner when no one was looking, he kept making lewd signs in my direction leaving me in no doubt what he wanted to do with me. My head was spinning as I tried to act normally. I had never encountered such a man before. I tried to be the good married woman that I was. But, must confess that for many nights afterwards, I masturbated, as I imagined him dragging me into those bushes and having his way with me.

He must have known that I was vulnerable to his sexual advances, because, as he was leaving he hissed a message in my ear.

"One day I'll have you, maybe next time I'm here"

And it now looked like he would get his wish, anytime soon, because no one would stop him. He was a brute of a man who I didn't want anywhere near me. Oh God, If I could only escape this evil family.

When Mathew was finished with me, I was returned, the same way I had come, on the back of a horse. Then servants led me, clutching my tattered dress, back down to the dungeon of the Manor House, where I slept on a bale of straw awaiting a bleak future. My last hope was my step-son. Surely, he would not turn his back on the woman who had brought him up since he was a young boy. There must be a glimmer of sympathy and pity for me in his heart. But, I remembered the look on his face at the reading of the will and a shiver went through my bones.

The next day I was woken up and taken outside. There I was hosed down and scrubbed clean again by the scullery maids. It was obvious I was off to meet another gentleman. After I was dried off, my hands were once again secured behind my back. Then I was pulled up the back stairs, into a nearby room and left tied and helpless, kneeling on the floor.

I knew I would make a sorry sight for anyone passing the open door. Just then footsteps came towards me and the figure of my stepson appeared in the door frame.

"So, my proud mother is humbled before me."

"Please have pity on me, Stephen" I begged.

"Silence," he roared. "You will speak only when I allow it. And you will address me as Master, nothing else. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," I replied. It seemed that all men wanted me to be their slave now.

"I have here two documents. One is a confession to your whoring, cheating and lewd behaviour. The other places you under my guardianship and control. In other words you are mine, body and soul, to do with however I so please."

I shivered with fear at his words. He was so cruel cold and masterful. I hardly recognised him as my step son.

"Master, I was forced into signing those documents."

"Liar," he shouted. "Are you accusing the Jesuits of vile practices, If so, perhaps I should arrange for you to be taken into Bedlam Hospital."

I screamed in terror. "No, I beg of you Master, please don't do that, I'll do anything you say."

"Then the confession is true, every word of it?"

I closed my eyes in despair. I was trapped and defeated. I was innocent, but, the very thought of a life in a mental asylum filled me with the worst kind of dread.

"Yes," I whispered.

"I did not hear you, Katherine. Is your confession a true one in every detail?"

I had no choice now, I knew that...Yes, I sobbed...It's true."

"That you had many lovers, that you participated in every kind of vile, lurid and wanton sexual activity...?

"Yes," I admitted. (What else could I do?)

"Good," he said triumphantly, "confession is good for the soul. And I do not expect you to claim innocence again, ever."

"Yes" Master, I whispered in defeat.

And with that I realised that there was no way back for me now.

He walked around me and I could feel his eyes on me. "I envied my father having you in his bed. The most handsome women in the County. Now I want you in mine."

My eyes widened in shock at his confession. It had never crossed my mind that he had harboured such thoughts. First my husband's brother had told me he had lusted after me for years, now I was hearing that my step son had done the same. My head spun with the ramifications of these revelations.

"And don't think you will be able to stall me with your womanly wiles. I heard my father pleading for your body night after night while you made some excuse or other to put him off."

I listened with an open mouth to these accusations. How did he know these things

The trouble was he was right. I did avoid my husband's amorous advances too many times. I regret to say I frustrated him, sexually. The difference in our ages had finally caught up and I no longer had an appetite for sex with him. Nevertheless, I should have done my duty in the bedroom. What I did to him had been unforgivable. Maybe, he finally got even with me with a death bed accusation. I would never know. But, never for a moment did I suspect that Stephen had been eavesdropping on our nightly intimacies, or lack of them.

Stephen was still speaking and I forced myself to listen.

"You didn't know I was listening to your bedroom connivances did you? There was a wooden panel between your bedroom and mine which I prised open so I could listen."

"And Madam, I can assure you now that you will make up tenfold for the nights you disappointed him, believe me. I'll have you fucked from arsehole to breakfast time by every cock in the County."

I hung my head in shame at the future he was describing for me. To be fucked by all kinds of men. I shivered in despair. But, I knew in my misery, that there wasn't a damn thing I could say or do about it. And my shame intensified, as kneeling before him tied and helpless, a perverse quiver of desire ran through my treacherous body. I cursed the damn witch and her evil green slime that had penetrated me to my womanly core. It seemed that every lustful feeling was intensified tenfold and I had to struggle constantly not to disgrace myself.

"Oh and I almost forgot" he said. "You'll be getting a regular dose of the birch too and I'll be the principle user of it...And to think that my father was going to leave everything to a slut like you and deprive me of my inheritance. Fortunately, his eyes were opened to the sort of woman you are."

He bent me over the bed and used pillows, so my arse was sticking up at a convenient height for him and inviting the birch.

But first he ran his hands all over my curvaceous bottom, followed by licking and kissing "So smooth, so shapely," he drooled,. "And it belongs to me now, does it not Mother, to do with as I so please?"

"Yes Master," I grovelled. "Your word is now my command. My body your property."

"Oh yes," he growled. "I'm having a leather neck collar made for you, did you know? And a chain lead, so I can walk you naked around the house, show you off to friends and dignitaries in private and have you perform for them. Oh yes, we'll have such fun and wicked games with you"

"You'd like that wouldn't you...Mother?"

I shuddered at the thought of it and what it implied. Such shame and humiliation. "Yes Master," I mumbled submissively.

And then he thrashed me, not viciously, but just enough to emphasise his complete control over me. It only took a few lashes and I was a quivering, whimpering mess. I was still rather sensitive in that area from punishment inflicted by the Jesuits. My arse was soon throbbing with pain and I nearly fainted.

I screamed of course, but, he just laughed and enjoyed it. He was a monster. My stepson had turned into a monster. And my life was under his control.

And all the while, I felt the heat in my vagina growing with lust. Every lash seemed to make it worse. I closed my eyes with shame as I knew he would soon be aware of my predicament. I was aware of him unbuckling his belt and undressing. He pulled my head back by gripping my hair.

"You had better get used to this," he leered, "because you're going to get a lot of it" I looked nervously around and saw his huge cock throbbing in full erection. To my shame, I wanted it in me that very instant.

But first his fingers found me out. His glistening fingers were waved under my nose.

"So Mother, I see that you are already desperate for your Stepson's cock and your husband not yet cold in his grave. You are such a wicked woman."

Then he plunged his cock all the way into my sopping pussy and started to fuck me. I cringed at my own humiliation. The young boy I had brought up and loved as a son was now fucking me for all he was worth. And what was making it worse was that I was enjoying every second of it. And, as he relentlessly thrust in deeper and deeper, I was aware that my climax was not far off.

He gripped my hips and intensified his devastating rhythm. As the minutes ticked by, I knew I could not prevent my ultimate disgrace. It was overwhelming, as I shrieked out loud and convulsed in ecstasy. "Oh, Oh, Oh," I cried, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over me. Then Stephen, triumphant in his conquest, proceeded to jerk and spurt his spunk deep inside my womb.

Later, after we had recovered from the sex, he gave me a contemptuous slap across the face. "You belong to me now, Madame, body and soul and don't you forget it."

Not long after that, he rang for one of his personal lackeys. "Take her down to her hovel, Joseph. Tomorrow have her hosed down and clean her up. She'll be having a busy time of it from now on."

Joseph, took the opportunity to feel me up all the way down the steps to the dungeon and when he got me back to my cell his face was into mine, his foul breath filling my nostrils.

"I can make it even worse for you my lady, oh yes," he promised. "I can get you decent food or just give you pig swill. I can let you sleep, or I can keep you awake, torment you and otherwise make your life a misery, do I make myself clear?"

Oh yes, I got the picture all right, I also knew what was coming next.

"I want plenty of what you gave Master Stephen upstairs...In other words be nice to me and I'll be nice to you."

I nodded to show I understood.

His hands gripped my arse as if he owned me and down here in this hell hole, he actually did. His cock was bulging in his tight britches and was impatient to be used. Without further ado, he spread my legs apart in the straw and was humping me like a man possessed. "Just don't let him kiss me," I prayed, but, he was too busy slavering over my naked breasts to think of it. This was a man, who, not long ago, I would brush past without even acknowledging his existence. Now, he was shagging the arse off me in a bed of straw and no one gave a damn. As he thrust away, I prayed to God that I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of showing pleasure.