Shamed and Disgraced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, I prayed in vain, for my treacherous body was responding even to this lowly piece of humanity. He had a stiff cock and that's all my eager pussy craved. Mistress Meg's potion was still working its magic. To my shame and degradation, I cried out as my climax shook me, my shriek echoing around the stone walls. I was rewarded with Joseph's eager lips on mine. "Oh my God" I moaned, as he eventually climbed off me. "I am sinking into hell."

"I'll be back later," grinned Joseph hoisting up his pants and spitting on the ground. "A man can't let a juicy pussy like yours go to waste," he laughed, as I sank further into humiliation.

An hour or so later, he was back as he promised with a plateful of decent food and a jug of ale.

"And you know what you have to do to get that, don't you my lady?" He leered waving his erect penis in front of my face."

I had no choice of course as I was desperate for food and drink. So, I took him in my mouth and sucked his cock, while he groaned in delight. I knew I had to please him, so I did the best I could and sucked and sucked. Ironically, it was something I would resist doing for my husband; now I was pleasuring one of his servants.

Suddenly, he cried out and my mouth was full of sperm. He made me swallow every last drop.

Then, mercifully, he left me alone, while I drank the ale and gobbled up the food. Afterwards, I curled up on the straw and sobbed as I contemplated the life that lay ahead. The life of a whore.

The next day, my worst fears were realised, as servants came for me, tied my wrists and walked me up the cold stone steps into the Manor House. I recognised the route they were taking and my heart was beating hard as they stopped outside the chambers of Madame; Lady Alice, my former mother-in-law. The door opened and the lady herself appeared in a white fur dressing gown. She was now in her late fifties, but, still slim and attractive, belying her age. Here green eyes locked into mine and I went weak at the knees.

"So, my lovely daughter-in-law," she said, "here at last, naked and vulnerable. What can I do with you? I wonder?"

The servants brought me into her bedroom, closed the door behind them and left me. Now we were alone.

Alice climbed up onto her bed, slipped out of her gown and splayed her slim legs apart over the edge of the bed. "Look, Katherine, I've shaved myself down below to make it easier for you. And that is because I want you to use your mouth and tongue to lick, suck and titillate my cunny until you bring me to orgasm... There now, I've said it, the embarrassing bit over. In future, when you make regular visits here you can just get straight down to it, without me having to explain things to you."

I stood there open mouthed at this indecent request from another woman. I had heard of such vile practices among certain women, even high born ones, but, never thought it would be expected of me. I felt sick at the very thought of it.

"No," I said immediately. "I'm not doing that I..."

What doesn't appeal to you dear, the smell? The idea of licking another woman's cunt. Well It will just be a matter of getting used to it, won't it? I mean the more you do it the more you will get to like it. Then, I am quite sure that you will get to LOVE it.

"Please, your ladyship, don't ask me to..."

"Bring back the Jesuits? Is that what you want? More interrogations, More punishments? I can arrange it...if that's what you prefer? Or, maybe, I could arrange for you to spend a few months in Bedlam Hospital to cure your sinful ways. That confession of yours would definitely get you through the doors...

My heart sank as I got the message. In the end, I chose to service my mother-in-law. There was no choice really.

Shame and humiliation washed over me, as I sank to my knees at the foot of her bed and moved my face in between her legs. At first I drew back, horrified at what was being asked of me. Then Alice, leaning forward, used her hand to pull my head forward, guiding me in. "Come on now, Katherine, you know you must obey me. You must obey me in all things, from now on, because, I am your mistress."

I knew then that my darkest dreams had come true. I bit my lip in shame and forced myself to go on. I was trapped in this hell and this would be my life from now on. So, tentatively, my tongue reached out until contact with her intimate sex parts was made. Now there was no going back.

I licked her clitoris, then licked it again. Lady Alice moaned in ecstasy. At least she was enjoying it.

Then I thought, Well if I must do this then might as well get on with it. That's when I started to quicken up my tongue action, sucking hard at her vagina until her juices started to flow...Soon they were all over my mouth, face and chin...Still, I went after her, sticking to my task. Licking, sucking and working hard at her sex...

It took a while, but, my efforts were rewarded as she jerked and convulsed into a massive orgasm. Her legs flayed and danced on the bed as finally, for the time being, I was free of my oral obligations to her.

"Oooh, Oooh," she purred, after finally cumming back from her high. "That was sooo nice and I didn't even have to use my whip on you. I can see that we're going to get on just fine." She put a finger under my chin and lifted up my face so that our eyes met. "What do you say, slave cunt?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied, submissively. My cheeks burning red in humiliation.

Meanwhile, Lady Alice could hardly keep the smirk of triumph off her face.

"By the way," she added "Mistress Meg will be calling to see you soon. We don't want any unwanted children complicating our lives, do we?"

And sure enough the old tart called the very next day to get me to swallow her horrid mixture. "No babies for you my dear," she cackled. "All the sex you've been having...and yet to have."

The day after that, I was allowed a walk in the courtyard accompanied by my jailer. Although not alone, I enjoyed the fresh air and sunlight, away from the dungeon. As I approached the stable gates, a young servant spoke to me. "My Lady, My Lady...what have they done to you?" It was Jon Goodchild a young man who looked after the horses. At this display of sympathy, my eyes welled up with tears. Then two older men appeared and I knew they was senior to Jon and in charge of all of the various outbuildings on the estate. One was a sullen looking man called Brogan. He was head stableman. The other was a man who introduced himself as Orton.

"Would you like to visit the stables, Ma'am?" Brogan asked.

"Would I? Oh yes," I had missed the horses so much and my daily rides.

They gave my jailor a flagon of ale and he sat against the wall and started on it while they escorted me into the stables. It was joy to go there and see my horse, Nellie. I stroked her flanks and fed her some hay, revelling in the fresh air and freedom this small treat had given me. If only I could have my life back and enjoy these simple pleasures, I thought.

When they grabbed me, it came as a bit of shock, as I had been lulled into a false sense of security having been re-united with my horse. They were strong men and made short work of carrying me into a nearby barn. Once there, I was unceremoniously thrown onto the hay. I knew immediately what they were after. Their first actions were to strip me of my clothing. All I was wearing that morning was a cheap grey dress and this was soon ripped off me. And now that undergarments were denied me, that was all that was needed to get me completely naked.

Brogan stared down at me, his eyes blazing with lust. I could tell he was in charge. After all he was Jon's boss and a man in his fifties with a beer gut. Orton was told to pull my arms up above my head and pin my hands together. A small piece of rope tied my wrists.

This allowed Brogan to have access to my breasts and he set about kissing, fondling and squeezing them, as well as licking my nipples.

"Please stop," I whimpered, knowing that my protests would be futile.

"We'll stop when we're good and ready" snorted Brogan. "Because, I want everything his lordship got...every fucking thing. I want my cock where he had his...deep in your ladyship's cunt."

I turned my face away. The man was grotesque. Just then his face disappeared, as it went between my outstretched legs and burrowed up against my vagina. His mouth and tongue lapped at me down there. I looked up and saw Orton's brazen face leering down at me, obviously waiting his turn to go at me when Brogan was finished...

My hands, although tied, frantically searched through the straw, looking for something I could use, a weapon or a knife...anything I could use. But there was nothing, As a last resort I prayed for help from a God who had seemingly deserted me...

As my strength drained away, they took full charge of my naked body. I was like a rag doll as I was manoeuvred about, ready to be fucked. Brogan had me first, grinning and letting me see his big cock. A cock that was soon going to enter her "Ladyship's Cunt." He was excited at the prospect. I could see that. Then he was in me, all the way in; thrusting away, energetically and getting the fuck he craved. He tried several positions before he settled on doing me from behind. With help from his mate they had my arse in the air, legs spread, before he was shagging me again. The man went at me relentlessly, his cock spearing me time after time.

"Come on Jack," mumbled Orton. "I want my turn..."

But it was another few minutes before he grunted and shot his load. Finally, he was satisfied. He had well and truly fucked me. I had to admit.

Then Orton got to it, copying his foreman in how to proceed.

"I'll fuck her missionary style," he told Brogan, totally ignoring me in the process.

But then, I was only a slut who had no say in the matter and whose body was just there to be used. So, he was clearly taken aback when I just lay back and spread my legs for him.

"Come on" I said brazenly. "If you're going to fuck me just get on with it."

Taking up my offer, he was soon feeding his stiff erection into me, rutting away as if his life depended on it. Like his boss, he too seemed to have plenty of sexual energy and a cock that never faltered. I was determined to stay detached from the sex, but unfortunately, my body had different feelings about the matter. Because, as he fucked me, I felt an arousal coming on. There was that familiar squelching sound as my juices seeped into my vagina. Orton seemed to sense this and redoubled his efforts.

"Go for it Orton, give it to her good," urged Brogan.

The dirty farmhand did me good and proper that morning as he nailed his former employers wife.

And it was only when he had finished with me and withdrawn his cock, that help was finally at hand. The trouble was that I was not ready for it, as my orgasm was still pulsing away. I just wanted to be left alone to enjoy the feelings of pleasure coursing through my loins.

But, out of nowhere, there was a distinctive thud. And, as I looked up with blurred eyes, Orton collapsed and keeled over in front of me. Puzzled, I wondered at first if the man had had a heart attack from his sexual exertions. Then I saw Goodchild standing there wielding a shovel and it all became clear. He had obviously whacked one of his bosses on the head.

Brogan, who had been dozing after his exertions, suddenly sat up, dazed and angry. Just then, however, he got the benefit of Jon's swinging shovel. A sickening whack to the head. He too, collapsed and fell over. I couldn't believe it? My two rapists had just got theirs...

I looked up at Jon, my mouth open, still stunned at what had just happened. They would surely hang him in the village square for what he had just done. And all for me. He held down his hand and helped me up. Then gave a little bow.

"You're ladyship," he said. "We are leaving this foul place, this very instant. Everything is prepared."

True to his word, two horses were waiting behind the barn. He had packed food, some clothing and water. He even had a spare rag dress for me to wear.

He helped me up onto my horse, Nellie, as tears welled up in my eyes. Was this a dream?

Then, a minute or two later, we were riding out of the Manor House grounds. Fortunately, Jon knew the layout of this land like the back of his hand. We took shortcuts and underused routes and in no time at all made it onto a forest trail several miles from the Manor House and village.

"My Lady," he kept saying, but, I knew in my heart that I was no longer that...would never be that again. Sex slave to the Hartley family more like and Lady Alice's personal slave cunt...And now, part of me couldn't help but think, "Is it my destiny to forever serve them that way? I shuddered at the thought of it...but, maybe it was?

I glanced behind again, no one was following us. So far so good. And we had a good head start.

But that would change, I was sure, when my absence was noticed. They would come after me with a vengeance. Another cold shiver ran down my spine, as I imagined the consequences of being caught.

We had better not be caught.

"Where to My Lady?" Asked Jon as we sped onwards.

"North," I shouted back. "To Bedford village."

All I could think of since my captivity was to go back home. Back to my parents estate, some 35 miles or so due north, where surely, I could get help and assistance and a fair hearing as to the trouble that had come my way.

I looked across at Jon, my young saviour, my hero and knew that he would never abandon me or let me down. Social standings were forgotten, as I followed the man who would hopefully lead me to a new life.

But, deep down, I wondered what really was in store for me now?