All Comments on 'Whore 94 Ch. 06'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trash

Thank Goodness this is fiction. We would like to know what woman would like to be treated like this and then be labled as a whore. The only good thing is about this, we hope it is the last installment you write for it is the last installment we read.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

panthers babepanthers babeover 19 years ago
this woman/bitch would

the joy and excitement of knowing you shouldn't want something but loving it anyway is something only a sub can understand. Please Please Please continue to write. You express my feelings so well! Panther's babe

frenchgusfrenchgusover 19 years ago
fantastic

thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I thought I just left a comment

Okay I LOVe the whole slow fall into a filthy decadent sexual submissive slave. I read that someone else thought this was trash, well then don't read it! I completely understand this sexual fantasy and actually it's quite erotic. Please don't pay any attention to the nay sayers, just keep writing and do so with happily. Some women do like this asshole, I know I would and I am not ashamed to admit it (I am actually very conservative).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this slut loved it!

Very well written...i've always loved this fantasy in general and yours touched something in me that few other stories do. I want more more more!!!! Great job, keep the chapters coming and you'll keep this slut cumming i promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
In regards to "trash"

Whoever dubbed this story "trash" obviously does not have an understanding of the fantasies of MANY women. I personally happen to be one, and believe this story is one of the hottest I have ever read. Perhaps before judging others for their erotic stories, we should all remember what site we are on. I loved this story and cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible

Each chapter leaves me on the edge of my seat! Please hurry with the next one, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic Buildup

I simply loved the story. I think this is one of the top stories so far on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MMM MMM Good

I was a cum-wench. A gizzum-doll.

That says it all. One of the top 10 series on the site. Please, please, please more frequent submissions.

YshtarYshtaralmost 15 years ago
Bizar

It's just a depraved but superbly written fantasy. I liked it, though it sometimes is a little over the edge, but that is often the case in fantasies.

Grtz..

stattonstattonabout 14 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait for the next story. This is superbly written; you've made me cum several times. I absolutely love the inner whore being unwrapped. I'd love to have you serve my wife and me, force your ass while you're making her cum. Awesome story. Don't stop.

StrawberryPeachStrawberryPeachalmost 14 years ago

I haven't been able to read a single story in it's entirety without orgasming. That's high praise, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

what a bless.. to have a chance to read this hot & steamie story...I am so wet right now.. as I write this comment... my room is filled with my sexual aroma fantasy.. I love this.. and cant wait for the next one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Ver y. Good chapter!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Easy to see why this chapter is rated the highest

She may still have knee-jerk reactions, objecting at times, mostly in her head with her old mind-set, but she really has no serious doubts anymore, as she largely follows directions to be registered as the whore she knows she has become.

And I was with her every step of the way, toddling along in my slut heels, wanting to climb up on all fours on the bench, raise my ass, hold my cunt lips open, and be photographed for the whore catalogue, then be screwed, caned and tattooed as their whore, their property. Everyone will always know what I am, who I really am. There is no escape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wish I could be her!

Thank you Master for this amazing story. I only wish I will someday be as good of a whore as she is!

A loving slut pig whore

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After a New Year's sexual experience I too was coaxed into being tattooed. Now when people ask me about the yellow band I have around my left arm, I am not sure what to say? Or should I say, oh yes since you asked, this is to remind me of the three guys I sucked and fucked last New Years, that were into tattoos?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous