All Comments on 'Whore 94 Ch. 12'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Let's wait for the next ...

I'm very happy, that the story continues after the long break.

Whore 94 now starts to excercise it in real, what she was afraid of. But anyway she love it and get more and more excited the more perv the things are, she is forced and used to. I think she's craving almost more dirty things.

Very good "fronker" go ahaed and let your phantasie free space.

Hope to read soon more.

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Very good story, I like the perspective it's written from and the style

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
no ray of hope

Bleaker and bleaker with every new chapter. I am hoping she finds a way to escape and exact revenge. ( perhaps the whole works of the 'bosses' could burn to death inside the club while the whores watched) I find however that I can read no new chapters to this saga as the story has become seemingly blackened with the brush of complete and utter despair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So good!

One word !WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
And now up to the Climax of the Story

If you read the Comments, your story is really dividing people. How about giving them masters a little revenge and making her the successful woman they told her she would be ? This way the "thisissick"people would shut up. Maybe Sir John can do something for her ? (Ever thought about introducing interracial stuff ?) Remember, she's got more qualities than just her body, she's different from the others... Besides I also thought this was sick until I started to read it chapter for chapter and then the story unfolds logically. (Besides, she's dangerous cause she got nothing to lose.not even an identity.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more please and soon

please write the next story soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent!

Best story of this type I have read in a very long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Animal

maybe she could be the main attraction at a party next as the mate for her master's dog or horse? Or maybe she could be given the opportunity to assist in training a new slave.... Whatever you do I can't wait to see what happens to this lady.... great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

superbly written, these stories really capture the depravity of the situation well. i eagerly look forward to the next chapter; after the long hiatus :D

pajpajover 18 years ago
loved it

superbly written, these stories really capture the depravity of the situation well. i eagerly look forward to the next chapter; after the long hiatus :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good story, hope this wasn't the end

You've done well in detailing the submission and psychological debasement of the girl. The end here of having the nineteen year old as her mistress was a real twist. Hope this isn't the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fascinating Story

The best humiliation/submission story I've ever read. Please don't stop now. I check regularly to see if you've added new chapters.

stootjestootjeover 18 years ago
Getting Depressing

I'm afraid I'm starting to side with the nay-sayers of this series. No probs with the types of things they're forcing her to do, but these people are oath-breakers and this is *not* what our heroine signed up for.

Please start thinking up a way to get her out of there!

Apart from that, I love the stories! They're very hot, and don't anybody kid yourselves: good spelling and grammar are very important!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I cannot wait for more

I love your stories I've read all of them in order... Definately left me.. well.. Thats the point. I wcannot wait for you write more... Perhaps write about some clients that "buy" her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The story needs an ending

I really enjoyed the first couple of chapters.

But now the time has come to end it.

Nothing lasts forever, the story needs an ending. Preferably with her exacting a revenge of some sorts.

Best of luck to you,

Nic

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shape Up

I just finished reading the whole series you have written here and have enjoyed them all, but enough is enough. In my opinion there needs to be a small turn around in the plot here where she pulls herself out of this idiocy and as others have said exacts her revenge, maybe becomes a person again...a rather more open person, but a person not an it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excelent work

It is the best story ever in literotica.Had me cumming after every chapter.Pls write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The the writer write

It's his story.. let him tell it the way he wants to...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
No 'revenge' for Elizabeth -- just more cock

I liked the oath-breaking, and I liked the multiple violations of trust. Elizabeth doesn't deserve to get revenge, she's getting what she wants -- lots and lots of cock. She's a whore and knows it.

Only thing I would suggest (and yes, I know this story hasn't been updated in about three years) is for little Nicola to end up on her knees strapped to the floor being pumped soon.

libertarianlibertarianalmost 17 years ago
Oath Breakers

At the start I liked her downward spiral, but it stopped being a downward spiral, and started being a story about lying and cheating. When that happened I lost all connection to the story. When it was her eagerly betraying herself it was enjoyable, but that was only for the first third of the story, now it is strictly betrayal, and I am a firm believer in trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
In reply to anonymous, USA, 03/01/07

You said: No 'revenge' for Elizabeth -- just more cock etc.

Kind of agree with you, and wondering if you write any stories yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Disappointing

The story appears to be written by two different people. The first eight chapters were imaginative, well written, and showed an amazing insight into a greedy, sexual, sluts inner beings. The last four chapters almost appear to be written by another writer, trying to copy the real authors style (and not successfully), and/or just trying to feel up space to get another story posted.

Still very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ending.....

As the commenter below me wrote, the first 9ish stories were amazing, some of the best that I've read thus far, but these last stories have been badly written and the characters seem to have lost their complexity and become either good or bad. Also, I wish that they hadn't started lying and breaking promises, because now the entire story is different. This isn't what she agreed to at all and she's justified in trying to get out, whereas before she had to stay because she had honestly agreed to exactly what she was getting. I just hate to see such a great story end disappointingly.

S-DesS-Desover 16 years ago
Agree with the rest.

I would have actually rated this lower for the incredible drop-off in quality from the earlier chapters, but there is something about the way you wrote her thoughts that salvaged it for me. Personally, I would have given it an unqualified 5 and probably added it to my favorites if she had just taken the final opportunity to escape. Revenge would have been irrelevant if we could have just seen her do something that brought realism back to her character. Not only will she be facing a lifetime (until she's not worth fucking any more) of abuse, but she will come out of it with nothing (if she comes out of it at all since you've now set up the antagonists as murdering sociopaths). She realizes this and does nothing? It makes me not care about her character, which is the opposite of what happened in the earlier chapters. This story bordered on being one of the best I've read, until the characters completely changed to ones that made little sense.

fronkerfronkeralmost 16 years agoAuthor
A message from the author...

Thanks for all the feedback - especially from those who felt I didn't end well. With hindsight I'm inclined to agree - the story did lose its way a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lead weight in stomach...

It's very hard for me to say what I'm feeling about this story. It gave me bad dreams, I can say that. I suppose it falls as one of those things you wish you never knew about.

I'm torn here about even commenting. I read this maybe ten days ago and came back to rate and comment, but even now as I think about what I want to say the despair in this comes back to torment me. I can't even be objective about this.

With that said, I can't fault what you wrote. I'm sure many will appreciate precisely what haunts me. Hopefully, I'll become wise enough about how things are written here to realize earlier if a story is going to be my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One of the best

Extremely hot story! Please write some more!

sexysarah89sexysarah89about 15 years ago
Hot But.....

The whole story is HOT but ending left me cold and I wondered if my submissive side would be gone forever. I have started to write a follow on storey to help me with this, which I am hoping to submitt here soon. Its is going to carry on the feel of the storey of whore94 but i dont know how it is going to end yet. I expect it is going to have more of a lesbian feel to it with forced/whiling sex with men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I lost my ...

Reading this made me lose my hard on and I'm a more submissive guy to begin with but they broke the spirit of the agreements and are now breaking the words of the agreements. I'm fine if it ends at this and happy I skipped to the end from ch4. I could understand why it stopped being written. These are the kind of things that could hurt the writer in just writing. The early works you see the pouring of heart into all of this, but now it's rushed, primal, the character is losing self and one might almost think the writer was going with her. Anymore chapters written would be a farther dropping in the humanity of the characters and a shier amount of oppressive force that could only end badly. I'm sorry for the rant, just voicing my thoughts of this chapter, however flawed they might be. Sorry it was very late when I wrote this but I think this is the correct expression of my feelings from this submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tragic Ending

Up until this one, every other chapter has been simply great. But this is just simply too depressing of an ending. I noticed that you haven't been active on this site for a VERY long time, but if you ever read our comments, please consider adding a few more chapters to brighten the mood. Other than this chapter, THE hottest story on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved and hated it.

I don't know what my fascination with these kinds of stories is but this story moved me. From the beginning I knew where she would end up and I thought to myself how bad I felt for her. These kind of stories give me nightmares and make me lose all confidence in mankind but I cant stop reading them. The chapters were really well written and up until the last 2 I enjoyed every minute. I agree with some of the other posts that the last 2 chapters were really rushed and were really depressing and ruined the series for me sadly. I hope you keep on writing because you did a really good job I just wish the last 2 chapters were not so depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Man

Reading this left me limp, is this some kind of anti erotica, cause this is really depressing, no fucking thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

wow...you must have issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very hot

quite dramatic but very hot i think, maybe have a story where she actually loves it ;)

please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but...

it makes no sense she should have had more fight in her

i think in the end she should have been in charge of all of the staff including the CEO make her self better then the rest of the whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story!

A highly erotic, well written story. Has become an instant favorite of mine! Keep writing, you have the gift!

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 12 years ago

Please, for God's sake, tell me they also accept trans-girls as slaves at 'The Scrava' club !! If I was ever given the opportunity to become a slave like Whore94 I would abandon everything behind - my college, my family, my friends, accept to legally change my name to WhoreXX, my whole old free-human identity - just to become a whore slave forever !!

Hillbilly_oneHillbilly_oneover 11 years ago
Hmmm

I really have only one problem with this story... Well, ok.. two problems really, but they sort of relate to eachother..

1: She signed up for a role as a whore in agreement to an actual contract that told her she would get paid. You lost me when her bosses backed out on that deal. That leads me to problem 2..

2: She never accepts her new position. Ok, she accepts it in the sense that she knows there's no way out for her, but she doesn't accept it willingly.. Get my drift? If she were to have wanted the humiliation, the degredation and abuse, then I could have bought that her bosses backed out on thier deal, because she was getting what she wanted anyways.. That would have been easy enough for me to accept.. But as the story is now, I find the ending ruined the series for me, I'm afraid..

That said, though.. Your writing is great and the syle in which you tell this story is just superb. I love the perspective you give, and the deep insight to our heroine's psyche. There is no doubt you are an excellent writer. But.. the contents and the lack of a "happy ending" killed the story for me.. Sorry..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This series is the essence of submission.

As a man who has submitted to his wife, I too have been led down the garden path, you might say. I told my wife how much I thought it would excite me to be dominated by her, because I got sexually aroused whenever she yelled at me to do something I should have done. She didn't believe me, but started to when she pushed me more and more, and I acceded to the power I gave her over me.

Like the main character, I have been disgusted and unbelieving at the things I have done for her, but as my wife says "The dick doesn't lie." I am, ultimately, always aroused by her commands, no matter how degrading. While I still provide a large amount of the household income, my wife has taken financial as well as sexual control of our lives, and when I am home, I am, essentially, her house slave.

This has freed my wife's time to socialize and play with other men. She taunts me by bringing them home and fucking them in the house, while I serve them both while in a chastity cage. Although I am not a poorly equipped specimen, I never fucked her with the abandon she seems to enjoy from her many lovers. I can see that they are more her equal, and so I have accepted my place as her sissy-boy.

When you let it happen like this, as fronker's character and I have done, you come face to face with the fact that this is the essense of your nature. If, at any time, I had objected, I had run, I had gone to a divorce lawyer, I could have stopped it and changed my life, but I didn't. I stay because it is who I am: a submissive man who will do whatever my wife wants, because she is the one person I truly want to please. While others have debated the breaking of promises made to Whore94, she was a smart girl who should have known how she would end up. She let it happen because, like me, she is submissive.

veraknightlyveraknightlyover 10 years ago
Whore 94 the Phoenix

@Hillbilly1 You know I agree with you (re: her bosses backing out and Elizabeth not really genuinely accepting her roll, i.e. the way that cute French pampering whore did), and I have to say something about that and a few other hints excites me: Elizabeth is always questioning when she can be the Dom.

I can't wait for a potential follow up game changer episode or two, where Whore94 gets to surprise Nicola (who's always mentioned as being so much younger than her) and maybe overpower her and give her some back. I'm hoping to see a Dom resurrection side to this, as I think both positions are a huge turn on.

Imagining Elizabeth sneaking into the pampering room to seduce the French girl is getting me wet too, actually.

Fronker, this is a first: I want to write a fanfic to someone else's fantasy tale! Well done, thing you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not a whore

A whore gets paid for her services. Elizabeth was tricked and cheated and doesn't even get paid.

Unfortunatley this series has been dormant for so long, I doubt there will be further installments.

The only thing I do think is fairly obvious, is that the bitch Nicola is being set up to become yet another girl with a whore tattoo, she just doesn't know it yet. These oathbreakers are not going to keep her as an equal for long.

Male domination is great, as long as the Man sticks to his given word, when he goes back on his word he loses any credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Very good!!!!

Tahnks

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Disappointed.

I read through this story, I loved the subject and the writing. Loved how Elizabeth was in turmoil the whole way through, trying to convince herself that it was all about money and advancement, telling herself that each small stage of her descent was worth it.

But ultimately I was disappointed. I have two small gripes: Elizabeth was supposed to be an intelligent, ambitious and authoritative woman, but from an early stage it was was clear that she was in fact the dumbest bitch ever. Really, how didn't she see where this was going? But.... thank God she was dumb otherwise we wouldn't have had the story. My only other gripe was with quite a lot of repetition, but it didn't spoil an excellent read.

So why was I disappointed? Well it seemed to stop rather suddenly, a lot of questions were left unanswered, and what ultimately happened to Elizabeth? Okay, she became a slave to Nicola, but surely there was more to it? Very frustrating, and judging by the date of the last post it doesn't appear that we'll get anything more.

Shame! But thanks anyway.

ambiseambisealmost 4 years ago

I have read and re-read this series many times, always finding it incredibly erotic and a satisfying descent of a woman into beautiful submission, only there to pleasure others.

Moreover, hearing stories from my wife from her time as a corporate PA any exaggeration is only of degree and not of substance, with her receiving similar propostions - which she has assured me she skillfully deflected supposedly. She is however a well trained cock-sucker who enjoys being taken round the world.......

Would love to read more of your escapades

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smart

Very well, smart and compelling written; it looks like it all could happen in real life.

Thank you for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
more pleeeeease

very very sexy story, please excuse my english

regards

selina

belinda03belinda03over 2 years ago

So loved your story. Magnificent. Could so see myself in 94's place.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this story because you had the courage to write it. I followed it because I was curious what would happen to Elizabeth next? Stories are hard to end and story ideas are used up. This was good escapism.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Amazing, yet somehow depressing too. Elizabeth become less than a whore, she became a sex slave, to last until she was discarded.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Most amazing story …. How does it continue?

Will she be disposed, can she leave … once she is not longer beautiful enough or has some health issues? What happened to previous 94?

What about Nicola …. Will she follow in Es path? …. If not, what really makes her different?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous