All Comments on 'Whore Ch. 01'

by emap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Bad story

The reason for no feedback is that this is a really bad story, in fact it is boring. You gave no background so it had no character. She is a slut not a whore. Most whores are druggers so they don't help each other, in real life they fight for territory. Whores don't kiss. Whores cleanup for their next john, they don't walk around with cum running down their legs.

I am now going to read your next chapter, hopefully it will be better.

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
good whore

loved the story about you geting gangbanged as a virgin. loved this one as well... the simple way you tell your story is very hot, please dont change your style... you said that this story never happened, but you could easily make it happen if you want...also the best part is when you get filled with cum, so why would you want to use condoms....if you ever decide to become a whore for real you would probably be strangled to death by some john long before AIDS could ever kill you..... you know you want it you slut, don't you?

voltsolvoltsolabout 18 years ago
who the hell is dside?????

who is he to tell you its a bad story??????? Its your fantasy... and yes there is a difference betwen a slut and a whore, but I dont think he knows what it is........ as far as your fantasy goes... Be It, Don't just Dream It.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
taking your first hard cock to a cumming

awesome story love it even if its old now. reading this takes me back to my first time. must read the next part. great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous