Whore Lee Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got off the sofa and stood before them, then unzipped her outfit at the front. When the zipper was down to her navel, she opened the outfit to reveal her tits.

"Holy fuck!" said the second director.

The lesbian was licking her lips, which inspired Lee to sit on the sofa and spread her legs out wide enough to show off her pussy and asshole. Everyone groaned his approval.

The lesbian sat by Lee's right ear, then whispered, "If you need anything, just ask me. Don't worry about these men; they're horny, but nice. If they do anything to you that you don't like, or make you do stuff you don't want to do, just tell me, and I'll be on your side as a sister. Anything you need, just tell me."

"I need you to lick my pussy," Lee cooed.

"Gladly," she said, getting between Lee's legs. The lesbian's tongue was tickling Lee's hardening clit. Between licks, she said, "No man...can lick...a cunt...as well as...a dyke." She slid her finger inside Lee's pussy and massaged her G-spot, getting squeals from her.

Lee looked up at all the men, who were naturally enjoying the show. "Gentlemen," she sighed. "Could you...help me...take off...all my clothes? Oh!"

"Gladly," Bob said, and all the men came forward to help her pull off the black leather outfit, all except the first director, who kept getting video of her. The lesbian moved her head out of the way for a few seconds while the outfit got pulled off her ass and legs, then she went back to licking Lee's pussy.

Lee lay there on the sofa, nude from head to toe, with all the men looking down at her body in admiration.

"Barbara," the first director said to the lesbian, "would you mind stepping back for a moment so I can get a shot of her whole body?" He stepped back with Barbara so he could include Lee's spread-out bare feet in the video, in which Lee's upward-spreading legs revealed both her pussy and asshole. "Oh, that's perfect!"

Still with her legs insouciantly spread out wide, Lee said, "We forgot to introduce ourselves to each other. I'm Lee Wood."

"Barry Vincent," the man getting video of her said. "I directed the first three films of the 'Hit It' franchise."

"Oh, I loved those movies," Lee purred while opening her vagina wide for his cellphone camera. "Do you like my body, Barry?"

"Oh, Jesus," he moaned.

"I'm Bob Weston," said Bob. "I was executive producer for 'Hot Night Out.' Would you like some special K? It's on the coffee table. You can have it all, if you like. Barbara can have some, too. We fellas shouldn't, though, since it'll kill our boners."

"Oh, I love K," Lee said, then got off the sofa and crawled over to the coffee table, always with her legs spread out and her ass pushed out so both her asshole and pussy were showing.

"Oh, fuck!" the second director said at the sight of Lee's proudly displayed, hairless, brown asshole.

Remembering Glenn's wish not to record her doing drugs, Barry stopped getting video and waited for her to finish snorting.

Lee picked up a straw with her left hand and, careful not to knock the little teddy bear off her purse, put her right hand in it and took out three tubes of anal lube. Looking straight into the eye where her hidden camera was, she held out her right hand so the men could take the lube and get her ass ready. She snorted half a line after the tubes were taken, then looked back at the second director, who was still admiring her asshole.

She opened her right buttock so he could see her anus better. "What's your name?" she purred while looking up into his eyes.

"R-Roger Glick," he panted. "I directed 'Poisonous People'." He was smearing lube on his fingers.

"Oh, I remember that movie," she said. Then everyone heard a door open and close. It was Glenn. Her eyes lit up. "Mr. Glenn Baxter, executive director of the 'Speed Up!' franchise." She got up and walked towards him, proudly turning around so he could see all of her body. She put her hands on his necktie and blazer; he put his hands on her right tit and left buttock. "This IS an honour, sir." She whispered in his ear, "My body is YOURS."

"Well," he said, giving light squeezes to her tit and ass, "it's nice to meet you, too. Have you had some K? It's all for you."

"Yeah, I just snorted a little," she said, grinning at him as he continued squeezing that tit and buttock. "I should begin feeling it in a few minutes. The bit I snorted should be enough for me for the whole night, though, thanks." She continued grinning at him as she felt his fingers creeping into her butt-crack; she opened her buttocks so he could slide a finger in and stroke her asshole. The hand that had been on her tit was now stroking her moistening vulva. "I'll be out of it for about an hour or so with you guys inside me, but that's OK. The sex is for your fun, not for mine. Just don't make me feel sore afterwards."

"Well, OK," Glenn said, now slipping one finger inside her vagina, and another up her asshole. She smiled at him, and sighed at the feeling of his fingers. "But if you change your mind and want more K, there it is, all for you. Barbara, leave it alone! It's for her!"

"Oh, just a half a line," Barbara said, then snorted. "She snorted only half a line, so I'm snorting the other half. Lee's mostly gonna be for you guys, anyway." Barbara sat on the sofa next to Lee's bag and teddy bear/camera.

"Speaking of 'for the guys', shall we get started, Lee?" Roger asked, eager to put his lubed finger where Glenn's was.

"OK," she said, then pulled on Glenn's necktie while leading him to the centre of the living room. She got on the floor on all fours, her legs spread and her ass pushed out. "Since I snorted only a half-line, I should be able to feel you guys inside me a little."

But feel no pain at all, we hope, Glenn thought. Just in case.

Roger got behind her and coaxed her asshole open with his lubed finger. He unzipped his fly, whipped it out, and lubed it.

Glenn lay on his back and slid under her. He pulled his cock out of his open fly and aimed it for her pussy. They looked in each other's eyes lewdly as he coaxed her vagina open.

Barry resumed getting video of the party, ensuring he got her whole body in the shot while keeping the men's faces out of it as best he could. (He'd edit out their identities later, on his computer at home.)

Bob stood in front of her, unzipped his pants, and took it out. He took her by the chin and raised it so she could see his cock. "Ready to give your thanks to Dr. Feelgood?"

"Oh, yes," she said, now feeling the K start to kick in. She moaned at the feeling of Glenn's and Roger's cocks sliding in her. She looked up at Bob with a slut's eyes, then licked and kissed the tip of his hard cock. She took half of it in her mouth. "Mmm!" she moaned from all three cocks inside her.

Barbara and the other men went over to her. Barbara took Lee's left tit in her mouth and fingered Lee's hard clit. Two other men held Lee's arms to help her keep her balance, while Lee unzipped their pants, pulled out their cocks, and began jerking them off. Harry was sucking her other tit and feeling her up.

All those hands exploring her body! Every inch of her probed, explored, analyzed! Every secret of hers known to these nine people whom she hardly knew...apart from carnally.

As she felt her mind drifting off into the land of the stoned, Lee remembered how all these people had confirmed, in doctor's notes they showed her for her reassurance, they'd all been recently tested for STDs and found clean, so she, also recently tested and confirmed clean, didn't worry about getting infected with anything. She had no idea, however, if they were fucking her hard or not; she'd know only once the K wore off, and if she felt sore.

The men fucking her, all worried that she'd later complain of a gang rape, were careful not to ram too hard inside her. Bob was impressed that, even though he could see the stoned look on her face, she'd obviously not snorted much K; for she had enough sensitivity in her lips and tongue to keep his boner hard as a rock. In fact, he was about to come.

"Ooh!" he grunted after shooting a wad in her mouth. She gulped down several more shots into her mouth, then he pulled his spent dick out of her mouth, put it in his pants, zipped himself up, and stepped aside.

One of the men she was jacking off, the one whose dick was in her right hand, went over to her face to take over from where Bob had left off. Bob took the smartphone camera from Barry, who went over to be jerked off by Lee while Bob got video of the gang-bang.

Since Lee had only snorted a small amount of ketamine, she could still feel the sex to a fair extent, enough that she could respond with some sensitivity to the cocks going in and out of her. Her surroundings seemed darker and foggier, though, and the pounding cocks seemed like light pokes in her holes. She went into a reverie.

She imagined herself a movie star surrounded by a crowd of mostly young male fans, some faces looking familiar to her, faces from her far-back past. She was as naked in this daydream as she was in the gang-bang, though. She was grinning at her ogling admirers.

"Oh, Ms. Wood," one young man sighed while checking out her tits and crotch. "You are the most beautiful woman ever!"

"Why, thank you!" she said, then turned around for him so he could admire her ass. "Would you like to touch?"

"Oh, would I!" he groaned, then stroked her left buttock.

"I don't mind if you boys touch, just be gentle," she said.

She instantly had hands caressing her all over.

"Am I sexy?" she asked them.

"Yes!" they all said.

"Am I beautiful?"

"Yes!"

"Do you want me?"

"Yes!"

"Am I talented?"

"In more ways than one!"

"Am I a good actress?"

"For certain roles."

Sneering in disappointment, she snapped out of it, and found herself getting a deluge of bukkake all over her face, ears, hair, and chest-in the form of a pearl necklace. She, squatted and looking up, saw-through blurred vision-a circle of smirking men standing around her and zipping up their pants. She was dripping come everywhere.

"Did you...enjoy that?" she slurred.

"We sure did," Glenn said. "You need a shower, though."

"Boys," Roger said, "let's take her to the bathroom."

She staggered as they took her there. She stumbled into the bathtub, and Bob turned on the water. Barry held the shower nozzle and sprayed warm water all over her body as the men lathered their hands from a large container of liquid soap. Bob continued getting video with Barry's cellphone camera as all the men rubbed lather all over her body.

Roger rubbed shampoo all over her hair. The soap and water washed all her bright makeup off her face, revealing a natural beauty that didn't need makeup. Now she was absolutely naked before all eight admiring men.

Those dozen-or-so hands explored every inch of her, soaping her breasts, back, belly, arms, crotch, ass, legs, and feet. Soapy fingers went up her vagina and rectum, cleaning every wall so thoroughly, one could eat off of it. She was giggling from all those fingers.

"That tickles," she said with squinted eyes and a grin.

"The ketamine's wearing off," Glenn said as he continued soaping up her vulva.

"Uh-huh," she sighed, her head swimming.

Glenn checked his watch. "An hour's gone by since we got her out of her clothes."

They rinsed her off, got her out of the tub, and dried her off with large, thick towels. Barbara, whose K-trip was also wearing off, staggered over to the bathroom.

"Oh, Barbara," Roger said. "Do you think you can help Lee dry her hair and make it look nice?"

"I can try," she slurred, then blinked to see Lee better.

The two women fumbled with the hair dryer and brush to fix Lee's hair. Since they were coming down from their high, it was gradually getting easier for them. The men watched and chuckled at the women's clumsiness, but also to make sure they didn't hurt each other in any way.

The women moved slowly to compensate for how difficult it was to focus; but eventually Lee was made to look presentable (they didn't bother with makeup), and she was led back into the living room for more gang-bangs.

Lee lay on her back, and Barbara spread Lee's legs out and dived on her muff. Now that Lee was almost finished coming down from her K high, she could vividly feel the sensitivity of Barbara's agile tongue and lips giving her clit, labia, and vagina thrilling tingles.

"Lemme at that pussy!" one of the men grunted.

"No, not yet," said Glenn, holding him back. "Let Barbara get Lee's pussy nice and wet first, so we don't have to worry about her later complaining about us ramming into her raw and raping her. Our little dyke friend's the shakiest tongue in the West."

Barbara was sucking on Lee's hard clit, and sliding her finger in and out of her wet cunt. Harry knelt next to Barbara and began tonguing Lee's anus.

Lee was licking her lips and looking up at the men. "Who has...a cock for...me to suck?" she asked in sighs. "Oh!"

"I do! I do!" said the man who'd wanted her pussy. He went over to her head, unzipped his pants, and whipped it out.

"Go get 'er, George!" Glenn said, smiling.

"I will," George said as Lee gave the tip of his cock a kiss and a lick. "Ah!" He looked down into her slutty eyes and mirrored her lewd smirk.

"Oh!" Lee squealed, all soaking wet between her legs.

"Is she ready, Barbara?" Bob asked, still using Barry's cellphone camera to get video of the gang-bang.

"Yes," Barbara said, then wrapped her lips around Lee's right labium, tugged it lightly, and let it go. "She's as wet as a well, about to gush." Barbara got up to let the men at Lee.

"Good," Roger said, then unzipped his cock and knelt between her legs. Harry got out of the way, and Roger aimed his cock at her pussy. Bob gave Harry the cellphone, got a tube of anal lube, and unzipped his pants.

As Harry was getting video of the gang-bang now, Bob lubed Lee's asshole, and Glenn pulled his hard-on out of his pants and put it between her tits. He squeezed them together. Barry put his dick in her left armpit, while Harry put his cock in her right hand, keeping the hand that held the cellphone as still as he could while he enjoyed Lee's jerking hand.

"Mmm!" she squealed as she felt cocks slide up her pussy and ass, while deep-throating George.

The last of the eight men imitated Barry and put his dick in Lee's right armpit. Even in the wildest gang-bang videos she'd ever done, Lee had never been so bombarded with boners.

Barbara looked up at Lee's delicious legs, spread up in a wide V, and went over to the left one. She held Lee's foot and sucked on the big toe, then sucked on every other toe in order. She ran her hands up and down Lee's leg in soothing caresses, then went over to the other foot to do the same thing.

I've never been so worshipped! Lee thought as she continued deep-throating George. I've never been so desired! They all want me so much! How much more will the whole world want me when I'm a movie star! All those adoring fans fantasizing about me! The whole family will be proven wrong about me! The neighbourhood I grew up in, back in Pittsburgh, will all be proven wrong in their assumption that I'm nothing special. A few people may read in gossip magazines that I slept my way to the top, like Gwyneth Paltrow, but most people don't pay much attention to that. After I've done a few T and A movies for Hollywood, and I've gained acting experience and gotten better at it, I'll pull a few strings (and stroke a few cocks) and maybe even get an Oscar.

George took his cock out of her mouth and fed his balls into it. He fondled his shaft as she sucked on his scrotum and tapped his balls with her tongue.

"Oh!" he moaned. "Her mouth...is amazing! Ah!"

"I'm getting...pretty close...to coming," Bob said as he enjoyed the tight hugging of Lee's anal ring. "How about...you guys? Oh!"

"I'm almost...there, too," panted Roger. "Ooh!" His cock was soaked in her gooey pussy.

"Me, too," sighed Glenn, loving the smooth softness of her big tits wrapped around his cock. "Ah!"

"Let's come on 'er, then let...the other four...have her holes...and tits," George said. "Ooh!"

"Good idea," said the man whose dick was in her right armpit. "So far...I haven't had...a hole. Unh!"

George took his balls out of her mouth and shot jets of come on her nose, left cheek, chin, lips, and in her right eye. Glenn sprayed a pearl necklace on her. Roger came all over her belly, with a little pool of jizz in her navel. Bob sprayed his come all over her buttocks.

When those four men zipped up their pants and got out of the way, Barry and the other three raced for her holes; they didn't even wipe her clean, for they thought she looked absolutely lovely dripping in come.

Barry slid his cock in her pussy. The man who'd had her right armpit slid his cock up her ass. Harry gave Barry his smartphone back, and put his cock between her tits; and the other man aimed his cock at her mouth. She looked up at it with her unsoiled left eye, smirked, and licked the underside twice before taking it halfway in her mouth.

"Mmm!" she moaned as she felt all those cocks working inside her.

Glenn watched and smiled, then he saw her little teddy bear fall off her purse. He went over to pick it up, then looked at its face up close. His eyes widened to see how one teddy bear eye looked different from the other...indeed, one eye looked more like a small camera lens.

He looked at the back of the bear's head, and found a hole. He put his fingers inside and pulled out a tiny camera. "Oh," he said, then thought, Lee filmed herself snorting the ketamine. He pocketed the camera and put the teddy bear back on her bag.

He noticed the bear's other eye sitting among her other things in her bag, and put it back in the empty eye socket. Then he went back to watch the fucking.

As her body shook with all the cock going in and out of her holes, the come that had been sprayed all over her was now splashing drips all over the men's suits. They were too busy enjoying her to be grossed out by it; in fact, the splashings amused them.

For most of the time that she was blowing the fourth man currently doing her, she remembered Glenn, the most influential of all these Hollywood big shots. She turned her clean eye to the right and saw him standing there, watching the men fucking her and grinning. She wished HIS was one of the cocks inside her, and if only this man's cock weren't in her mouth, she'd tell Glenn.

Harry squeezed her tits around his cock. His fingers tickled and pinched her nipples. The smooth softness of her tit-flesh against his cock was getting him close to exploding, and making the 'pearls' on her 'necklace' larger.

The other three men were ready to blow, too.

"Let's all...jizz on...her face," Barry said. "Oh!"

"Yeah," the man in her ass grunted. He and Barry pulled out of her.

All four men were standing in a circle around Lee, who sat on her knees, looking up at them with her left eye.

Harry sprayed his first shot on her forehead. Her ass-fucker blew his load on her nose, right when Harry came on her left eye. Her mouth was wide open, and she received Barry's first shot there. Glenn got up closer to get a better look, and smiled to see jets of come now hitting her cheeks, chin, and right ear.

The men sighed and panted, then put their dicks away and zipped up their pants. They took a few steps back, and Glenn took her by the right hand and helped her to stand up. They all gazed in admiration as all that come dripped down her face.

"Thank you, Lee, for such a wonderful evening," Bob said. He took her by the left hand and kissed it. "I hope we can get a chance to do this again sometime soon."

"Oh, I do, too," she said with a grin.

"How about I clean you up, honey?" Barbara asked. She led Lee by the hand back to the shower.