Whore Lee Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenn watched her ass wiggle as she left the living room with Barbara, then looked back at the men.

"Well, Glenn, what do you think of her?" Harry asked.

"She's one helluva party girl," Glenn said. "Her screen test showed very average acting ability, but that's a minor consideration. Put that hot body in tight T-shirts, tight jeans, a nudie scene here and there in some of our planned blockbusters, have her pose in bikinis for promotional pin-up posters, that kind of thing, and we should make lots of money off of her. Whether she becomes a big star or not depends on whether audiences like her apart from her body, of course. I'll give her all the opportunities I can to help her, provided she...uh, you know..."

All the men chuckled.

"Remember, Lee," Barbara said as she rubbed lather all over the girl's naked body. "Anything you need, just tell me. These powerful men in Hollywood, this big boy's club, can be real scum, taking advantage of beautiful girls like you for not only their sexual, but financial gain. I'm a director, too, by the way. I did the movie, 'The Dead Room'."

"I never saw that one," Lee said as the shower water rinsed the soap off her body.

"I got nominated for an Oscar for that one," Barbara said, now cleaning Lee's vulva and anus. "My lead actress won an Oscar. Work in one of my films, and you'll get a real chance to be a respected actress. And instead of all their dick, you'll get my tongue."

"I like the sound of that," Lee said, enjoying the sensitive touch of Barbara's fingers inside her cunt and asshole.

"The Shakiest Tongue in the West will be happy to oblige."

"OK...Ooh!" I'd rather suck Glenn's cock than lick your puss, though, Lee thought.

Barbara rinsed and dried her off, then led her back into the living room, where Glenn was waiting alone.

"The other guys left?" Barbara asked.

"Yeah," Glenn said. "Thanks for cleaning her up."

"My pleasure," Barbara said, ogling Lee one last time before picking up her purse. "I guess I'll be going, too. Goodnight, both of you. Remember what I told you in the shower, Lee. I'll be happy to use you...in a film."

"Goodnight," Lee and Glenn said as Barbara walked over to the front door and left.

"So," he said to Lee while looking up and down her body. "Shall I take you home, or...?"

"I'd much rather stay here with you, Mr. Baxter," she said, handling his tie again.

"OK," he said with a smile and his hand on her ass. "Come with me. I'll show you around my home."

"I'd love that."

"Wanna put your outfit back on, or...?"

"Oh, no. When I'm with you, I only wanna be naked. Shall I put on some makeup to pretty my face for you?" She picked up a tube of anal lube that was sitting by her purse, which she was also about to pick up.

"If you want, but your face is naturally pretty."

"Thanks." She grinned at him.

He took her by the hand and led her to his large kitchen, whose beauty awed her; then to his study, with his huge library of books; then finally to his bedroom, with its romantic atmosphere of red satin sheets, Baroque paintings on the walls, and gold-bordered mirrors. She was touching herself.

"Do anything you want with my body," she said. "I mean it."

"Really?" he asked, his mind turning.

"Really. I'll be your whore for as long as you want. Just make me a movie star."

"Well, stardom depends on whether the audience likes you."

"Manipulate the media, so they will." She fondled the bulge in his pants. "Shouldn't be too hard, with your influence."

"Wow, you're not as naive as many are about Hollywood."

"Hey, I do something for you, you do something for me."

"I'm surprised a girl as hot as you are doesn't have a boyfriend." He took some blue silk pyjamas out of his dresser.

"So far, I've never wanted to have a boyfriend, though I'm open to change my mind if the right guy comes along."

"Why no boyfriend so far?" He turned on the light to his bedroom's adjoining bathroom.

"I'm not comfortable mixing sex with relationships...though as I said, that could change with the right guy." She was hoping he'd take the hint there.

"All the men in your past have been that bad, huh?"

She frowned. "I had a few ugly experiences in the bedroom when I was a teen." She remembered her father's lewd smile.

He paused with a frown of his own. "If so, how can you do what you just did with all of us in the living room?"

"I usually dissociate when guys fuck me. Just get my pussy wet enough, give me something in return for the sexual favour, and I'm good. I don't care if I don't come."

"I see," Glenn said, stepping into the bathroom. "You get on the bed, I'll change into these, and I'll be with you in a minute." He closed the door.

She got on the bed on all fours, her legs spread and her ass pushed out. She put the tube of anal lube on the bed, just under her ass.

He came out of the bathroom wearing the pyjamas.

"You look like Hugh Hefner," she said.

"Yeah," he chuckled, looking down at himself. "I guess I do."

"What do you want to do with me?"

"What do you recommend?" He was on the bed, kneeling behind her ass.

"Well, you've already fucked my pussy and my tits. How about either anal, or a blow job, or both?"

"Oh, I like the sound of that." He smeared some lube on his fingers, then got it on her asshole. "Just let me know if I'm too rough with you." His lubed fingers slid past her anal ring and an inch inside her rectum.

"It should be...OK," she sighed with closed eyes. "Ooh!..."

He let his hard cock slip through the front hole of his pyjama bottoms, then gently used the tip to coax her asshole open wider.

I'll bet her dad raped her when she was a teen, he thought as he slowly slid in past her anal ring. She shuts off her emotions during sex, and treats it like a transaction. Fucking her is a dangerous game, yet it's too much fun to resist.

He slid in all the way with a loud grunt. He moved back and forth inside her, checking her facial expressions.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth wide open-apart from that, emotionless.

He reached forward and fondled her tits. Her anal ring, as oft-used as it was, was choking his cock delightfully!

He'd been sliding in and out for a few minutes, then looked over at her mouth. She was licking her lips.

"Did Barbara...clean your ass...OK?" he moaned. "Unh!"

"Yeah. Oh! Do you...want me...to blow you now?"

"Yeah." He pulled out of her ass, then reached into his bedside table drawer, pulled out a wet napkin, and wiped the lube off his cock. She spun around to face his boner.

He sat on the side of the bed, and she knelt on the floor before him. She looked up into his eyes and took his cock in her hands. She smiled lewdly, then kissed and licked the tip of his cock, her eyes always gazing up into his.

She took his boner all the way into her mouth and down her throat. As her head rocked back and forth in short movements, he looked down in amazement at her mastered gag reflex. She cradled and caressed his scrotum.

This girl is tireless, he thought. She deserves to be rewarded with stardom.

Her wet lips and tongue slid up and down his shaft. He felt himself ready to blow. She jiggled his balls in her hand. He came huge wads in her mouth, and she gulped down every last drop, looking up into his eyes lewdly the whole time.

He was panting as he put his spent member back into his pyjama bottoms. He lay on his back on the bed.

"How about I gurgle some mouthwash before I join you?" she asked as she stood up and started toward the bathroom.

"Sure," he said. "The mouthwash is right on the sink there. You can't miss it."

She washed her mouth out, then returned and got in bed next to him. They held each other tight.

"Wow," she said. "I've never fucked so much in my entire life."

"Neither have I," he said. "You have amazing stamina."

"Well, when you want something badly enough..."

"That's true. As a star, you'll have to worry about your image, your looks, and your reputation. That means going to the gym regularly, eating right, and staying out of trouble."

"I know. I already keep In shape, as you can see. These parties we have don't need to be put in the public eye."

"Yes, but there will still be pressure to keep yourself a box office attraction. That will mean doing exactly the kind of movies or TV shows people will want to see. No strange experimentation in a bid for 'artistic respectability', unless we have especial assurances it will make money."

"All that matters to me is being admired by the world."

"OK, just realize all the work you'll have to do to maintain that global level of admiration. You should see the hell K-pop entertainers have to go through to maintain their popularity-keeping fit, cosmetic surgery, strictly conforming to one exact, commercialized musical style, and never branching out, dancing till they tire out, keeping to tight touring schedules, and lots of other, more unsettling things...and that's all to remain popular only among their Korean audiences."

"I'm prepared to put with that kind of thing," she said. "I'm prepared to do anything I need to do."

"I hope so," he said, "because it can be gruelling."

**************

The next morning, Lee woke up and got out of bed to see Glenn in a navy blue Armani suit and tie. Always naked from head to toe, she went up to him and put her hands on his tie. He put one hand on her ass, and the other on her crotch.

"The servants are here, cleaning the house, cooking breakfast, and doing the gardening," he said. "And you don't have any clothes, except your leather outfit in the living room. Shall I have a servant fetch it for you, or...?"

"Would you prefer me to stay naked and surprise them all?" she asked, sensing in his eyes that that's exactly what he wanted.

"Well, your nudity wouldn't exactly surprise them, as I've had prostitutes walk about naked here and in the backyard garden whenever my wife is on vacation in Hawaii, as she is now."

Lee tried to hide her frown at the sound of the words "my wife".

"In fact, all my staff get regular tests for STDs, and they all got their results back yesterday-no diseases. I often have them fuck the prostitutes as I watch. It entertains me, as it did to see our guests fucking you last night."

"Would you like me to let the servants gang-bang me?" She smiled.

"I'd love that," he said, looking down at her tits and crotch.

"How about having a servant give me my purse so I can paint up my face like one of your prostitutes?"

"Sure," he said. "You sure you're OK with this?"

"Absolutely, though I'd like it a lot better if you were one of the guys fucking me."

"Well, maybe I WILL join them, then." He opened the bedroom door and spotted a maid. "Cindy, could you go into the living room and get this lady's purse, please? It's purple, and there's a little teddy bear on top of it."

"That's right," Lee said, standing at the open door, insouciant about her frontal nudity showing to Cindy, who was so used to naked women in the house, she didn't even bat an eye.

"I have to do a few things in my office, then I'll be out to watch whatever you're doing with my staff. Don't worry about them being rough with you or anything: they've been explicitly warned to be only gentle with my girls. Besides, I'll be there soon enough to see if everything's OK." He went out of the bedroom.

"I'll be out in the garden," she said.

"OK," he said, then disappeared around a corner in the hall.

A minute later, Cindy arrived with the purse, and Lee checked the teddy bear. The hidden camera was gone! Who stole it? Bob? Roger? Barbara? George? Harry?...Glenn? Could it have been one of the staff? Cindy?

In any case, Lee had no way of proving they'd given her drugs, while the video of the gang-bangs showed her smiling and consenting to all the sex. She'd have to hope these Hollywood big shots would keep their word and make her a star, rather than throw her away as soon as they'd finished having their fun with her.

She didn't feel at all sore from last night's fucking, so she had no complaints there.

Her best chance of getting their help would be to give them exactly what they wanted: sex, sex, and more sex. She'd already come this far in fucking, and she didn't want it all to have been for nothing. She was so far in come that sin would suck on sin.

Submission was something she'd always had to do in the past; fortunately, she was used to it, so she had the needed stamina. With a little luck, they'd make her a star, and she'd never have to prostitute herself again. She took a shower, put on her makeup, and walked out into the hall, allowing all eyes to gaze on her nakedness. A tube of anal lube was in her hand.

She went outside, into the garden in the backyard, and walked on the balls of her bare feet along a path between the beds of red and yellow roses. Three muscular male gardeners looked away from their work and ogled her body.

She got on the ground on all fours, spread her legs, and pushed her ass out. With the anal lube ready for use, she was showing off her pretty brown asshole with no worries.

The three men approached her. She looked behind herself and saw them admiring her ass.

"Hi," she said, as if fully dressed.

"Hi," all three men said together, smiling lewdly.

"So, you're the new girl Glenn's hired for our fun?" the first of the three said.

She rolled over on her back, her legs still spread wide open.

"I'm not one of his prostitutes, if that's what you mean."

"Oh?" all three said.

"No," she said. "He's gonna make me a movie star."

"Really?" the second man said.

"Yes," she said, then stood up and turned around for them.

"As I see it, you're already a star," the third man said.

"Thank you," she said coolly, not finding the three beefcake studs all that attractive, but willing to let them do her for Glenn's sake. She got back on the ground, lying on her right side, her buttocks slightly open and exposing a bit of her asshole. "Well, today's your lucky day."

"It sure looks that way," the second man said.

She looked over at the back window of the first floor of the house: Glenn was watching and smiling. She smiled back at him, then got back on all fours as she was when the men had approached her, but now with her exposed pussy and asshole pointing in Glenn's direction, welcoming him.

"Look," she said, "before we start, I need you guys to lick me, to get me hot. Get to work."

"Gladly," the first man said, then got on the ground behind her and gave her one long lick, from her vulva all the way up to her asshole and the top of her anal cleft. "Oh, you're nice and clean."

"Of course I am. Ooh," she sighed as she felt his tongue licking her asshole with the greatest eagerness. "I...showered before...I came out here. Ah!"

The man's tongue was rolling all over her brown, wrinkled anus-lips. The third man stood in front of her with his hard-on pointing out of his fly.

"So, I'm about to get blown by a girl about to become a star?" he asked, grinning as he watched her take his cock in her hands.

"That's right," she cooed, looking up into his eyes with a smirk. Then she kissed and licked the tip of his cock. She handed the first guy the tube of anal lube.

The second man got under her and aimed his cock at her pussy. The first man was sucking on her right labium as he smeared lube on her asshole.

He let go of the labium when he felt the tip of the second guy's cock touch his chin. "Hey, watch it! Eww! Lemme suck her off a minute first." He licked her pussy a few times.

"Well, hurry up," the second guy said. "She should be ready by now."

"GIrls need...longer than guys...to get hot, Steve," the guy getting the blow job said. "Oh, can she ever...suck dick! Ah!"

The first guy finished lubing her asshole. He sat up and unzipped his fly. "OK, Steve," he said. "Stick it in her."

"Finally," Steve said, then pushed the tip of his cock against her wet vaginal orifice right when the first guy began pushing his dick in her opening anus.

As she felt those two cocks sliding inside her, she looked to her left and right, noticing other staff, male and female, all watching the show and grinning. There had to have been about two dozen people staring at what her naked body was doing. Glenn was standing among them, too.

If only one of these guys' cocks was Glenn's, she thought as her saliva-soaked lips slid back and forth on the shaft of the guy standing before her. I hope Glenn joins us soon; I bet he'll make me come. She looked up into the eyes of the man she was blowing, and fantasized that he was Glenn...though the two men looked not at all similar.

"You guys about ready to come?" Glenn asked after watching another minute or two of fucking and sucking.

"Yeah," they all grunted together.

"Good," Glenn said. "Rain bukkake on her face."

Steve and her ass-fucker pulled out, got up, and stood on either side of the man she was blowing. He took his cock out, and she, on her knees, received splats of come on her cheeks, eyes, nose, lips, chin, and forehead. The men zipped themselves up and stood aside.

Unable to see with all that come in her eyes, she heard applause all around her. There sounded like about thirty people standing in a circle around her naked, kneeling body, with only dripping come covering any of her...had more spectators joined the show?

Glenn approached her and unzipped his pants.

"OK," he said. "My turn."

She lay on her back, and he got on top of her. He pushed his cock into her soaking wet pussy, the cock she'd wanted to feel inside her, over and above all others. She moaned and sighed as it slid in deeper...a third of the way, half-way, three quarters, and all the way in with a hard thrust.

"Oh!" she yelped with a shaking of her body that made the come on her face throw drips in all directions, making Glenn's head dodge to the side.

Everyone watching moaned and smiled to see the boss jamming his cock in and out of her, and enjoyed listening to her squeals. Watching her tits shake back and forth to his thrusts was an especial delight.

"She's gonna be a movie star," Steve said to Cindy. They both laughed.

Glenn looked over at Cindy and another maid.

"You two," he panted. "Help us out. Unh!"

The two young women went over. Cindy fondled Lee's left tit while the other maid sucked the other one.

The come was still in her eyes, so she couldn't open them to see what was going on. Glenn's cock felt good inside her, not so much from its dimensions or his skill in pushing in and sliding out of her, but from knowing it was the cock of an influential man in Hollywood, one who she was convinced could make her a star by the waving of his hand, so to speak. All she had to do was keep pleasing him.

Or so she thought.

The maids' sucking and playing with her tits gave her pleasure, too; but she was gaining most of her pleasure by fantasizing about being a movie star, adored by a mob of people all around her. In her daydream, she was in a red dress, matching high heels, and bright makeup, grinning at all her fans.

One young man in her reverie grabbed her dress and tore it off. For a second, he looked like her brother. Without underwear and kicking off her heels, she now stood completely nude before all her admirers.

"You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman ever!" he said.

"Thank you," she said with a grin, and turned around so everyone could see all of her body.

Soon she felt a swarm of hands all over her body, caressing her arms, legs, back, belly, breasts, buttocks, and crotch. Two fingers went up her pussy. She squealed and giggled from all those tickling hands. She saw one of her cousins among the crowd.

Back in the real world, Glenn was about to come, so he pulled out his cock and aimed it at her face. Since the other come was mostly off her face now, and she was opening her eyes a bit, he shot bullets of come at her face, hitting her left cheek, then her right eye, her nose, her left eye, and her lips. He stood up, put his dick away, and zipped himself up.