Whorehouse Chapel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will, Abbess Mary," Nicola replied. "I will."

A few minutes later Abbess Mary waved at us and pointed to the central altar. I positioned myself on it. Nicola and Sister Helen stood beside me.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" Abbess Mary said loudly. "We will demonstrate how the altar was used in our time. If the gentlemen will please match Geoff's position, each on their own altar, my nuns will help your partners appreciate the utility of the arrangements."

The four men placed themselves on the altars. The nuns whispered in their wives' ears. The wives flipped up their husbands' habits and lowered themselves across the hips.

"The altars are equipped with restraints but I don't think they'll be necessary tonight," Abbess Mary said, "but my nuns will show what is possible."

One of each pair of nuns stripped off their outer habit, revealing bare breasts. They stood at the man's head and lowered their torsos until the head was between naked breasts. All the men had almost immediate erections that were quickly claimed by their wives' bodies. My head was between Sister Helen's breasts.

"Nicola?" Abbess Mary asked, coming to stand beside our altar. The breast smothering nuns eased backwards slightly so that the men could hear.

"As you know," Nicola started, "this chapel is haunted. Tonight is Halloween, the best time for ghosts to appear. But it might be a more enjoyable evening if we were naked..."

Nicola pulled her habit up and off. Sister Helen slid my habit off. The other pairs of nuns revealed the other couples. Each man had a pair of breasts poised over his face with their wives' breasts in sight. The spare nun at each altar reached around the impaled wife to cradle their breasts.

"...and now we are, I should tell you who these nuns really are," Nicola said. She paused.

"They are the real ghosts of this chapel. They've been starved of sex for centuries and now they want to help all of you enjoy yourselves. Enjoy!"

Every man was almost instantly breast smothered by a ghostly nun. Their wives' breasts were gently caressed. The ghostly nuns started singing, slowly at first but gradually increasing speed as the couples' movements began to match the singing.

I had expected ghostly breasts to be cold. Sister Helen's were warm, soft, sweet-smelling and very demanding. My tongue licked them when I could but Nicola's pounding on my hips became more insistent. I was losing control of myself under two sexy women who were determined to make me come. Nicola was squealing above me as Abbess Mary fondled her tits. In between being starved of breath by Helen's tits I could hear happy noises from the other women.

When I could hold on now longer I shuddered into Nicola. Helen lifted her breasts as I gasped for breath. Nicola was still writhing above me and still holding my shrinking erection. Nicola's hands were on Abbess Mary's breasts and they were kissing each other. I heard Helen shed her lower clothing before her hairy pussy poised above me. I wanted to object that I wasn't ready. My objection was stifled by a warm wet cleft.

The nuns' singing changed almost to a slow lullaby. Nicola and Helen moved gently on me, holding me with their clefts yet allowing me to recover.

I did, and the whole process started again. Nicola was squealing very loudly this time.

Eventually I went to sleep, still deep inside Nicola and hugged by Helen's soft thighs.

When I woke, I was still sprawled on the altar but covered by my monk's habit. The nuns had gone. The five wives were sitting at one of my tables drinking coffee. There was daylight coming through the chapel's windows. I sat up gingerly and looked around. The four husbands were lying on a pile of hassocks on the floor, covered as I was. The other four altars had gone.

I climbed off the altar, pulled my habit over my head and walked towards the women.

"Good morning, husband Geoff," Nicola said. "Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

"When you've had it, could you dress normally and order ten delivered breakfasts, please?"

"Breakfasts?"

"Yes, husband Geoff. Breakfasts. We wives have been up for a couple of hours waiting for you sleeping beauties. We're hungry. So will the other husbands be when they wake up."

"The nuns?" I asked blearily.

"Gone at dawn. They'll be back anytime we want a party. They enjoyed themselves as much as we did. We learned some new songs. So did they."

-o-

The rest of the day was an anticlimax. I was tired and not really with it. Nicola and I went off on our honeymoon a couple of days later.

It took months for the local council to agree to our plans to make the old buildings part of a new family house for Nicola and I. It took years to turn those plans into reality. But whenever we and our friends wanted, several times a year, we invited the nuns to a party/orgy. They always came. So did we - often.

The End

*****

Author's Note:

This story was to have been an entry for the 2015 Halloween Contest but wasn't completed in time.